Jump to content


WG, best joke ever.


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Fr33nzyFighter #1 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15862 battles
  • 39
  • [G0D_S] G0D_S
  • Member since:
    08-22-2014

Players: There is a problem with premium ammo, armor and angling means nothing anymore

WG: Yeah, there is a problem with premium ammo, we'll nerf the alpha

Players: And what should T8 tanks do against T10 wich they meet in 4 out of 5 games?

WG: Flank

Players: But the maps are not big enough for such thing, no matter where you go you will run into enamy forces that will prevent you from flanking

WG: Defeat them and after that you can flank

Players: But i will most likely run into higher tier oponents that will slaughter me and God forbid i run into a 268 V4 or a heavy wich i cant pen with normal ammo.

WG: You will have to use more premium ammo

Players: But its expensive

WG: Yeah, about that, buy some premium.

*free to play lol*

Players: Ok but what about tanks like the T54 wich has 201 penetration on standard ammunition?

WG: There are weakspots

Players: Type 4's weakspot is 230 and angled at 16° wich means its value is 240mm

WG: Buy premium and spam gold

 

*few weeks went by*

*New TS-5 tank*

Players: Omg what are you doing? Most T8 tanks have an avarage of 260 pen on gold ammo and you give the tank 260 frontal armor and with funny angles?

WG:You have a 50-50 chance with gold ammo

Playes: I have a 50-50 to throw 6-8k credits and if by some chance i dont i will get less alpha

WG:Flank

Players: *repeat dialogue from above*

WG: Spam gold ammo, pay more cause you have to shoot more in order to do the same damage.

 

 

For real, why cant wg find a good nerf for premium ammo?

Like make all premium ammo HEAT wich has a low chance to pen if it meets tracks or spaced armor.

Or only add the nerf on alpha if the player is top tier.

I found myself in T9/10 games in a stock 110 with 175 pen against tons of armor, hell there are t8 tanks 175 pen strugles with.

Or maybe even better, add the nerf on alpha if the GOLD ammo meets thicknesses standard ammo had more than 60% chance to penetrate.

 

Id like to hear what you guys think.

I think this is rushed and will benefit nothing to the game but to wg's profits.

If you have no chance to penetrate something i think you load gold ammo instead of sitting there bouncing constantly.


Edited by Fr33nzyFighter, 12 January 2019 - 07:36 PM.


Crashzi #2 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:44 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6257 battles
  • 140
  • [GO-LD] GO-LD
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016
buy booster buy premium fire gold use gold to skip XP the game is made an a way for you to use money so you can skip the pain

gpalsson #3 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:48 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23089 battles
  • 8,330
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013
The TS-5 is actually probably not OP even though it does have armor. It has weakspots and it doesn't have a turret and it's a lot like T28 - a tank that isn't OP unlike the bobject. The retarded types almost universally hated is in a completely different league of stupidity compared to TS-5.

BR33K1_PAWAH #4 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 4222 battles
  • 776
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-11-2018
This is actually makes sense.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67999 battles
  • 17,619
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostFr33nzyFighter, on 12 January 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

Players: And what should T8 tanks do against T10 wich they meet in 4 out of 5 games?

 

My tier 8 HT's don't have much issues vs tier X's if my tier X's do their job. Nor is it what my current tier 8 HT grind fears. It's the equal tier games that sucks for that. As then you have even more armor it can't deal with using the 175 pen stock gun. As with a game full of Defenders and VK's and O-Ho's. Nothing I can do anyway as I have no higher tiers to take the heat that actually has armor that works. 

 

View PostFr33nzyFighter, on 12 January 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

Players: Ok but what about tanks like the T54 wich has 201 penetration on standard ammunition?

 

You do seem to know that gold ammo is getting a change. If you did read past the first line on that, you would notice that some guns will get rebalanced to be less reliant on gold ammo. What guns that is beside the few tier X's they did mention remains to be seen. So let's not cry about the T-54 yet. 

 

View PostFr33nzyFighter, on 12 January 2019 - 07:35 PM, said:

*few weeks went by*

*New TS-5 tank*

Players: Omg what are you doing? Most T8 tanks have an avarage of 260 pen on gold ammo and you give the tank 260 frontal armor and with funny angles?

 

T28 with a lower profile has 254mm check armor, and 400+ effective mantle armor. But considering half the front of the TS-5 is a massive lower plate. And we don't know how strong or weak that is. It's too soon to whine about that too. That massive lower plate could be 150mm effective for all we know. 

 



laulaur #6 Posted 12 January 2019 - 07:59 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47268 battles
  • 1,575
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

Sadly this describes what WG is doing quite well.

 

As about the premium ammo nerf i think it will be a disaster. Armor already dominates the game too much, after the premium ammo nerf the game will be 'world of heavy/superheavy spamming HE at eachother'



wremise #7 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49506 battles
  • 941
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-29-2011

This game isnt pay2win, its free2pay.

 

But how can a game-company survive that way?

 

The anwer is easy, they have First to make a "enjoyable" game who you like to spend time in it,

The Secound way is to implant a Doctrine: In WoT it is the "Suffer, or Pay"! So that means, that you will suffer less, then you pay more. The entirly part where you have to grind hundreds of battle to achive THE "elite-tier X" is only a way to promote the Free-XP with the useage of Gold (RL Money).

 

So the golden rule for a Profit-oriented company like WG is to make as much suffering as possible, but meanwhile still stay as enjoyable enough, so that the playerbase stay loyal to the game.

 

The whole "prem-ammo make less dmg" is a solution from WG to "solve" the problem so that the game will be more enjoyable, but at the same time will increase the ammounts of gold ammo shoots to increase the overly credit consumption.

 

In other word, WG will "solve" the Prem-ammo problem, but it will come hand in hand with WG financial intrests. Some people - like you - call it gready, but the fact that You still play the game makes it clear, that WG Made everything right.



SABAOTH #8 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:28 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 38794 battles
  • 3,107
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Postlaulaur, on 12 January 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

Sadly this describes what WG is doing quite well.

 

As about the premium ammo nerf i think it will be a disaster. Armor already dominates the game too much, after the premium ammo nerf the game will be 'world of heavy/superheavy spamming HE at eachother'

 

I don't think so.

 

People will learn to aim. It's only baddies that rely on gold spam, better players use gold only when necessary.



Crashzi #9 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:30 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 6257 battles
  • 140
  • [GO-LD] GO-LD
  • Member since:
    12-09-2016

View PostSABAOTH, on 12 January 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

 

I don't think so.

 

People will learn to aim. It's only baddies that rely on gold spam, better players use gold only when necessary.

 

nope, even better players have gold already loaded

qpranger #10 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:57 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34496 battles
  • 5,229
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
Mother says only bullies use premium ammo.

Bordhaw #11 Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:15 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 12830 battles
  • 3,040
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostFr33nzyFighter, on 12 January 2019 - 06:35 PM, said:

Players: There is a problem with premium ammo, armor and angling means nothing anymore

WG: Yeah, there is a problem with premium ammo, we'll nerf the alpha

Players: And what should T8 tanks do against T10 wich they meet in 4 out of 5 games?

WG: Flank

Players: But the maps are not big enough for such thing, no matter where you go you will run into enamy forces that will prevent you from flanking

WG: Defeat them and after that you can flank

Players: But i will most likely run into higher tier oponents that will slaughter me and God forbid i run into a 268 V4 or a heavy wich i cant pen with normal ammo.

WG: You will have to use more premium ammo

Players: But its expensive

WG: Yeah, about that, buy some premium.

*free to play lol*

Players: Ok but what about tanks like the T54 wich has 201 penetration on standard ammunition?

WG: There are weakspots

Players: Type 4's weakspot is 230 and angled at 16° wich means its value is 240mm

WG: Buy premium and spam gold

 

*few weeks went by*

*New TS-5 tank*

Players: Omg what are you doing? Most T8 tanks have an avarage of 260 pen on gold ammo and you give the tank 260 frontal armor and with funny angles?

WG:You have a 50-50 chance with gold ammo

Playes: I have a 50-50 to throw 6-8k credits and if by some chance i dont i will get less alpha

WG:Flank

Players: *repeat dialogue from above*

WG: Spam gold ammo, pay more cause you have to shoot more in order to do the same damage.

 

 

For real, why cant wg find a good nerf for premium ammo?

Like make all premium ammo HEAT wich has a low chance to pen if it meets tracks or spaced armor.

Or only add the nerf on alpha if the player is top tier.

I found myself in T9/10 games in a stock 110 with 175 pen against tons of armor, hell there are t8 tanks 175 pen strugles with.

Or maybe even better, add the nerf on alpha if the GOLD ammo meets thicknesses standard ammo had more than 60% chance to penetrate.

 

Id like to hear what you guys think.

I think this is rushed and will benefit nothing to the game but to wg's profits.

If you have no chance to penetrate something i think you load gold ammo instead of sitting there bouncing constantly.

 



Fr33nzyFighter #12 Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:37 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15862 battles
  • 39
  • [G0D_S] G0D_S
  • Member since:
    08-22-2014

View PostSABAOTH, on 12 January 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

 

I don't think so.

 

People will learn to aim. It's only baddies that rely on gold spam, better players use gold only when necessary.

 

Bro, all players rely on gold spam, cause when they have a target they cant pen they load the gold.

You no why? Cause people would spent 30-40k credits to deal with a target that causes them problems than being killed by it or bouncing into infinity



laulaur #13 Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:07 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47268 battles
  • 1,575
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View PostSABAOTH, on 12 January 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

 

I don't think so.

 

People will learn to aim. It's only baddies that rely on gold spam, better players use gold only when necessary.

 

Yeah, people who were unable to learn to aim in 7 years since this game is live will suddenly learn now....:sceptic:

 

Also good luck at aiming a Type 4/5 with regular ammo when you are in a tier 8.


Edited by laulaur, 13 January 2019 - 07:09 AM.


Fr33nzyFighter #14 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:37 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15862 battles
  • 39
  • [G0D_S] G0D_S
  • Member since:
    08-22-2014

View Postlaulaur, on 13 January 2019 - 07:07 AM, said:

 

Yeah, people who were unable to learn to aim in 7 years since this game is live will suddenly learn now....:sceptic:

 

Also good luck at aiming a Type 4/5 with regular ammo when you are in a tier 8.

 

Shh, what do you know?

I mean its not like they complained about mm, and mm got "fixed" and now they complain about mm

And its not like they complained about arty and it got "balanced" and now they complain about being stunned non stop (i would reather get one shoted one in 30 games than getting stunned non stop)

But this time will be ok, as it was with mm, and with arty.


Edited by Fr33nzyFighter, 14 January 2019 - 09:38 PM.


LincolnTank #15 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:38 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 5826 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    11-17-2015

Sell a testicle and buy a bundle of premium rounds and watch 50% of them shoot off into the sky like some wanky firework

 

Having one of your clackers removed is probably more fun than playing a tier 8 against tier 10's who all have the gun from War Rocket Ajax :mellow:



Joggaman #16 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:21 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24634 battles
  • 6,630
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011


LordMuffin #17 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 48556 battles
  • 11,497
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    06-21-2011

View PostSABAOTH, on 12 January 2019 - 08:28 PM, said:

 

I don't think so.

 

People will learn to aim. It's only baddies that rely on gold spam, better players use gold only when necessary.

Aim at what? The so called weakspot of the Type 5 that is only 250mm instead of 260mm? 


Edited by LordMuffin, 15 January 2019 - 08:51 AM.


MrClark56 #18 Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:14 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 6384 battles
  • 2,429
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-17-2013

View Postqpranger, on 12 January 2019 - 08:57 PM, said:

Mother says only bullies use premium ammo.

 

so your mum is saying dingers are bullies? Is that short for big willies?? Then yes your mother is right!!!! :bush:

Edited by MrClark56, 15 January 2019 - 09:14 AM.


ilmavarvas #19 Posted 15 January 2019 - 10:53 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16727 battles
  • 500
  • [GURKO] GURKO
  • Member since:
    01-08-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 12 January 2019 - 07:59 PM, said:

You do seem to know that gold ammo is getting a change. If you did read past the first line on that, you would notice that some guns will get rebalanced to be less reliant on gold ammo. What guns that is beside the few tier X's they did mention remains to be seen. So let's not cry about the T-54 yet. 

 

 

"Rebalanced" by WG, like IS-6, super-duper-amazink-whopping 175 mm -> 186 mm, yeah, now it's "rebalanced" and ready to pen almost everything it meets...

09:54 Added after 1 minute

View PostMrClark56, on 15 January 2019 - 09:14 AM, said:

 

so your mum is saying dingers are bullies? Is that short for big willies?? Then yes your mother is right!!!! :bush:

 

I think it means that dingers are short of big willies tbh... ;)

Somnorila #20 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:07 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 56590 battles
  • 2,095
  • [4-YOU] 4-YOU
  • Member since:
    10-13-2012

View Postwremise, on 12 January 2019 - 08:04 PM, said:

In other word, WG will "solve" the Prem-ammo problem, but it will come hand in hand with WG financial intrests. Some people - like you - call it gready, but the fact that You still play the game makes it clear, that WG Made everything right.

 

Is it right to support addictive tendencies and to cash in on those? I mean, this way is not much difference between this and some guy giving free crack just to sell it to you later again and again at whatever price he wants to charge as long he thinks you can afford. 

This type of psychological games do raise sales. But should we be ok with it?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users