Roles of a different type

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dramakid19 #1 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12969 battles
  • [-RSGG] -RSGG
Lately i saw plenty of LT players in the beginning in the game go right into the enemy base and die within a first minute. So if you are playing on map like Prokhorovka or Malinovka you are bound to lose cos you have no vision. I know they are red players( i dont use wn8) but they didn't get any education how to play role of such tank. Or even worse a top tier LT siting in the base back with arty and sniping enemy and not doing the job of spoting. The result in both cases if 15-1 (0). Why are inexperienced player allowed to play those higher tier tanks if they can't handle even lower tiers. I don't say they should be forbidden to play them but other 14 players lose time and suffer of 1 or 2 players that should go spot for the team. That's the reason i mostly play LT and i enjoy it. Sometimes u get lemming train teams and your spoting means nothing. Especially on map Overlord where half of my team always goes to beach. Players need education on this by watching some videos of better players on Yt or some better tutorial. This ain't new topic and i'm not the only one with opinion like this. I would rather have those tied games that you must do something to win then those in which ur whole team goes on one side and struggles against 3 enemy tanks, and other 10 enemy players flank you..and battle is over in first 3 minutes. Cheers!

Edited by Dramakid19, 12 January 2019 - 08:07 PM.

BR33K1_PAWAH #2 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4306 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostDramakid19, on 12 January 2019 - 10:07 PM, said:

Lately

Are you sure about that?

Balc0ra #3 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68047 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

There is a spotting and scout tutorial, both and youtube, that is shown after you do the new player tutorial. And it's explained in Bootcamp. That they don't pick up no it is a different matter. 

But on maps like that with bad scouts. You need other classes to pick up. And my meds have done that on the open maps many times. As some like my Cromwell or Swedish Leo can do that job rather well due to the good stationary camo and view range/mobility combo. If you team is blind after they die, it's also because your team decided to do so if you have capable meds or TD's like the T67 etc to do so. 

SABAOTH #4 Posted 12 January 2019 - 08:23 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 38976 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 12 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

Are you sure about that?

:trollface:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users