Jump to content


Xmas Camo - Bone Question

Camo

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Tilly042 #1 Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32627 battles
  • 268
  • [29AR] 29AR
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

Gents, as the title suggests this is potentially a bone question which will result in some snide remarks about trying google etc.

 

Anyway, here it goes:

 

The Xmas camo I unlocked with the crystals.  I can't find it in the bit where you cam up your vehicles.  Should I send a ticket or as I suspect, I've missed something?

 

Could anyone shed any light on this for a mentally challenged bloke? 



Sfinski #2 Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:48 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 35175 battles
  • 3,329
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-
  • Member since:
    09-26-2013
They are for t10s and t8 prems only, I think. Dunno. They are ugly so haven't tried putting them on anything.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:50 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 70531 battles
  • 19,399
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

It's not a normal camo. It's a preset style camo. So it's in the preset style tab in the exterior section. But it only appears for tier 8 premiums and tier X tanks. 

 

Tho going by others that have asked. It seems WG will sort that out to be the same as the 2018 camo that works on all tier 6, 8, 9 & X tanks. 


Edited by Balc0ra, 13 January 2019 - 09:51 AM.


SuedKAT #4 Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,920
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
You'll find it under "Preset Styles" rather than under the normal camouflage tab when browsing the exterior options, also all of them are not available for all tanks.

Tilly042 #5 Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32627 battles
  • 268
  • [29AR] 29AR
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

Oh, thank you guys. I'll check there.

 

Kind regards



Homer_J #6 Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:00 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31489 battles
  • 34,497
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostTilly042, on 13 January 2019 - 08:45 AM, said:

Gents, as the title suggests this is potentially a bone question which will result in some snide remarks about trying google etc.

 

Dunno about Google but you could just try the main WoT site.

 

Quote

The 2019 Collection: What’s New

All the decorations are divided into 4 styles, just like last year. New Year, Christmas, Magic and Lunar collections. There will be special albums in which you can see your progress. Why collect them? As before, by completing a collection, you will receive great rewards. If you complete an entire collection, you will receive a unique customization style, an inscription and an emblem. These can be applied to any Tier X or Tier VIII Premium vehicle you like.

 

All the info is there.

 

Quote

unique customization style

Doesn't even call it a camo anywhere.

 

Quote

can be applied to any Tier X or Tier VIII Premium

Clearly points out the tanks they can be used on.  Though apparently this will change over the course of the year.



Tilly042 #7 Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:02 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32627 battles
  • 268
  • [29AR] 29AR
  • Member since:
    09-08-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 13 January 2019 - 09:00 AM, said:

Dunno about Google but you could just try the main WoT site.

 

Quote

The 2019 Collection: What’s New

All the decorations are divided into 4 styles, just like last year. New Year, Christmas, Magic and Lunar collections. There will be special albums in which you can see your progress. Why collect them? As before, by completing a collection, you will receive great rewards. If you complete an entire collection, you will receive a unique customization style, an inscription and an emblem. These can be applied to any Tier X or Tier VIII Premium vehicle you like.

 

All the info is there.

 

Quote

unique customization style

Doesn't even call it a camo anywhere.

 

Quote

can be applied to any Tier X or Tier VIII Premium

Clearly points out the tanks they can be used on.  Though apparently this will change over the course of the year.

 

And here we go. I knew someone wouldn't be able to help themselves :)

 



Homer_J #8 Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:17 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31489 battles
  • 34,497
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostTilly042, on 13 January 2019 - 09:02 AM, said:

 

And here we go. I knew someone wouldn't be able to help themselves :)

 

 

Just helping anyone else who comes along.  Especially those who won't believe anything unless they have an official source.  No helping those who still won't believe it though. :confused:





Also tagged with Camo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users