Notification

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Mahamudra #1 Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24074 battles
  • [G_LT] G_LT

I got this notification today:"You have some unused rewards. Do not forget to activate them before the release of Update 1.4!"

I asume this refers to the female crew which are the only holiday rewards i havent claimed yet so WG please be clear for once in the existence of your company. Does this mean after update those unclaimed crew members will be taken away from me even though you specifialy made a section in barracks for unclaimed crew members to be in the past patches or is it that according to you it would be "cooler" if i claimed them before the next patch. Elaborate PLEASE!

Balc0ra #2 Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68087 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

It clearly says what it means to say. Any unused reward from the holiday event will be gone when 1.4 hits if unclaimed.. Any. Be that female crews or discounts. 

The section in the barracks is just there for you to find it easy. As other places before that was more confusing for most. It's not a temp slot, or a slot in your barracks for them. And how long they remain there differs from event to event. Some have been there for months, others only get to be there for weeks. It depends on how fast the next patch is. It was the same even when you got the female compensation reward for the chat issues. If unclaimed... gone the next patch. 

Soup_Potato #3 Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 282 battles

View PostMahamudra, on 14 January 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

I got this notification today:"You have some unused rewards. Do not forget to activate them before the release of Update 1.4!"

I asume this refers to the female crew which are the only holiday rewards i havent claimed yet so WG please be clear for once in the existence of your company. Does this mean after update those unclaimed crew members will be taken away from me even though you specifialy made a section in barracks for unclaimed crew members to be in the past patches or is it that according to you it would be "cooler" if i claimed them before the next patch. Elaborate PLEASE!

I'd like for you to find the answers to your questions form this news article, easily available in the ''news'' section of the web pages. It's a place you should visit more often so threads like this wouldn't be needed.

https://worldoftanks...y-ops-reminder/

Actually this is for you too Balc0ra, as the person below me pointed out, you got it wrong too. Best for everyone to have a read through the news article so there isn't wrong information being spread around.

Edited by Soup_Potato, 14 January 2019 - 07:20 PM.

CmdRatScabies #4 Posted 14 January 2019 - 07:18 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37628 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 January 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

It clearly says what it means to say. Any unused reward from the holiday event will be gone when 1.4 hits if unclaimed.. Any. Be that female crews or discounts.

The section in the barracks is just there for you to find it easy. As other places before that was more confusing for most. It's not a temp slot, or a slot in your barracks for them. And how long they remain there differs from event to event. Some have been there for months, others only get to be there for weeks. It depends on how fast the next patch is. It was the same even when you got the female compensation reward for the chat issues. If unclaimed... gone the next patch.

There is no expiration date on the female crew this time.    https://worldoftanks...y-ops-reminder/

Mahamudra #5 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24074 battles
  • [G_LT] G_LT

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 January 2019 - 07:13 PM, said:

It clearly says to not forget to activate the rewards before update. It does not say why. And it does not say the rewards will be gone. Go to school!

OreH75 #6 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 49792 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostMahamudra, on 15 January 2019 - 12:54 PM, said:

It clearly says to not forget to activate the rewards before update. It does not say why. And it does not say the rewards will be gone. Go to school!

Update 1.4 = rewards from 1.3 gone..it is very clear. And the rewards are the price reduction on tiers 1-10. You have to select those tanks before patch 1.4 rolls out. Female crews are in barracks and stay there after 1.4 untill you recruit them.

Bonuses & Discounts

You can choose a vehicle for the discount until the release of Update 1.4. Those will be highlighted in the tech tree with a % icon. After the deadline, unassigned discounts will vanish. Once this discount is applied it's valid only once; the purchase price will be back to normal when selling this vehicle. Discounts do not stack, only the highest discount applies to this vehicle (if a special discount is as high as the New Year discount, the latter will be used). Follow these steps to apply a discount to a vehicle:

• Go to the Garage
  • Click on the megaphone icon on the bottom right corner of your screen 
  • This opens your Notification Center
  • Select "General Notifications" on the top left of the pop-up window
  • A list of notification will open
  • FInd the one mentioning your discounts 
  • Click on "To Rewards"
  • Use your % discounts

Edited by OreH75, 15 January 2019 - 01:23 PM.

Mahamudra #7 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24074 battles
  • [G_LT] G_LT

View PostOreH75, on 15 January 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

Update 1.4 = rewards from 1.3 gone..it is very clear. And the rewards are the price reduction on tiers 1-10. You have to select those tanks before patch 1.4 rolls out. Female crews are in barracks and stay there after 1.4 untill you recruit them.

Bonuses & Discounts

You can choose a vehicle for the discount until the release of Update 1.4. Those will be highlighted in the tech tree with a % icon. After the deadline, unassigned discounts will vanish. Once this discount is applied it's valid only once; the purchase price will be back to normal when selling this vehicle. Discounts do not stack, only the highest discount applies to this vehicle (if a special discount is as high as the New Year discount, the latter will be used). Follow these steps to apply a discount to a vehicle:

• Go to the Garage
  • Click on the megaphone icon on the bottom right corner of your screen 
  • This opens your Notification Center
  • Select "General Notifications" on the top left of the pop-up window
  • A list of notification will open
  • FInd the one mentioning your discounts 
  • Click on "To Rewards"
  • Use your % discounts

Well the notification doesnt. So go to school. But thanks for the extra info thats the exact thing i was looking for. Stupid WG could at least include a link to extra info in the notification.

Edited by Mahamudra, 15 January 2019 - 01:29 PM.

OreH75 #8 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:29 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 49792 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostMahamudra, on 15 January 2019 - 01:25 PM, said:

Go to school.

AFTER you learned to read: https://worldoftanks...y-ops-reminder/

Female crew members & Simon Claws

The female crew members can only be earned by reaching a higher Festive Atmosphere level, and you can get Simon Claws exclusively through Large Boxes. There is no possibility of buying them directly. You can recruit either of them whenever you want; there is no expiration date. :

Keyanu #9 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:40 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10468 battles

View PostMahamudra, on 15 January 2019 - 12:25 PM, said:

Well the notification doesnt. So go to school. But thanks for the extra info thats the exact thing i was looking for. Stupid WG could at least include a link to extra info in the notification.

Yeah that's right. Go tell people to "go to school" for those who are trying to help you. Next time, don't ask questions if you're going to be like that.

Homer_J #10 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:47 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30191 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 January 2019 - 06:13 PM, said:

If that is what it says then it is clearly wrong.  There is no time limit on claiming the girls.

Geno1isme #11 Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:01 PM

General

• Player
  • 44692 battles
  • [TROET] TROET

View PostMahamudra, on 15 January 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

WG just copied the notification routine from last years event when the girls did have an expiration date. They don't have one this year (note: recruits in the baracks can have an expiration date, WG did that with the Twitch Prime Alpha package).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users