1.4 mission changes, how it will work?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

unrealname #1 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25523 battles

So, they are changing all final missions for chimera and others as well, but im more interested about changes on the final missions,  so far i have done bloc 15 with honours, union 15 without honours(like 200dmg short to get with honours), still haven't done  alliance 15 and coalition 15 for chimera, i would of done alliance 15 if we already had the lower requirements,  played the trashbarn for 20 battles this evening, managed 7,7k and 6 kills on ensk and 7,8k + 5 kills on fishermans bay. It so damn frustrating to not get just those 200-300 extra hp of damage when i even have the secondaries... Its not the first time though, as i have the obj 260 in garage.

My question is, as i know that misisons have been changed before as well, is it possible to get them done via support after the changes goes live, if i still dont manage to do them till patch 1.4? has anyone tried something like that, any luck? well its quite obvious that 6,5k dmg is pretty much nothing compared to 8k, if it was 6,5k atm i would of completed that missions 3 times already, just today.

Thanks in advance.

Mr_Beefy #2 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24405 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

It will work as follows:

Skilled players that had time & didn't need to cry to mama to make it easier completed all the missions as they were released.

Skilled players that have less time then skilled players that had time will have it easier.

Average players now will be able to win the Chimera which in all honesty, really sucks.

If you are stuck on Chimera sets, then simply go over the list of missions that are being changed.  Postpone any missions that are being changed to after the patch, and work on missions that are not being changed before.....

Balc0ra #3 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68047 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

I doubt it. Even if you can prove you did it. iirc others have done that when they changed the other missions, but failed. 

But if you have 7K or move before. You will get 6.5K eventually anyway. 

unrealname #4 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25523 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 January 2019 - 10:15 PM, said:

I doubt it. Even if you can prove you did it. iirc others have done that when they changed the other missions, but failed. 

But if you have 7K or move before. You will get 6.5K eventually anyway. 

well i know, 6,5k is easy mode compared to 8k, there is just too much luck and rng in a mission like that. 

the coalition one i havent even tried, what i could do atm - get the coalition one done and use orders on alliance - when it gets easier, do it with honours :D

Mr_Beefy #5 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:25 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24405 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-

You don't get credit for the mission after the patch if you did the post patch requirements pre-patch.

6.5k dmg is not hard with tier 10 td's like the fv's and e3/4.  It can be readily done with the S Conq as well as the Patton and Cent Action X.

Just flow.  It will come.

unrealname #6 Posted 14 January 2019 - 09:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25523 battles

well i know that, it was the same story with td-15 for obj 260, at the end of the day got perfect circumstances with full tier 10 game - 9,7k damage, but to get that one lucky battles i played around 100 - 130 battles in FV :D

Anyway it was worth asking, as i had no clue, although i suspected that it works the usual way, so no luck :D

a little update, it seems like i will rage sell the Fv and say a few good words about the good people who thought of the mission requirements in this epic MM and maps.

topic can be trashed btw.

Edited by unrealname, 14 January 2019 - 10:24 PM.

ValkyrionX #7 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:13 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48135 battles
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T

very fair , they nerf mission requirements after i finish the set

lulz 

p.s Chimera still garbage after the buff 

unrealname #8 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25523 battles
well to be honest i dont give a damn about chimer itself, i just want those 279 missions unlocked, a lot of loot to pick up :D

ValkyrionX #9 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:48 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48135 battles
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T

View Postunrealname, on 15 January 2019 - 12:30 AM, said:

well to be honest i dont give a damn about chimer itself, i just want those 279 missions unlocked, a lot of loot to pick up :D

-10 missions for the 279 here 

:justwait:

WoT_RU_Doing #10 Posted 15 January 2019 - 05:49 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 50227 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

As has already been said, it's well worth taking a look at the changes in the missions. Some of them totally change the mission type, so you need to decide which mission you wish to complete now. For example, Bloc 5 before 1.4:

Primary condition 

Cause 3 armor-penetrating shots to enemy SPGs.

Destroy 1 enemy SPGs.

Secondary condition 

Win a battle.

And After:

Primary condition 

Destroy an enemy vehicle by ramming, causing more damage to the enemy than your vehicle receives.

Survive the ramming.

Secondary condition 

Win a battle. Survive the battle.

And Bloc 9

Primary condition 

Enable your allies to cause 3 000 HP of damage on vehicles spotted by you.

Cause 2 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Secondary condition 

Win a battle. Survive the battle.

And after:

Primary condition 

Block 2 times more damage than the hit points of your vehicle.

Cause 2 500 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Secondary condition 

As I say, these are radically different, and one may be far more suited to someone's playstyle and available vehicles than another.

Sfinski #11 Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:13 AM

Major

• Player
  • 33092 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View PostWoT_RU_Doing, on 15 January 2019 - 06:49 AM, said:

As has already been said, it's well worth taking a look at the changes in the missions. Some of them totally change the mission type, so you need to decide which mission you wish to complete now. For example, Bloc 5 before 1.4:

Primary condition 

Cause 3 armor-penetrating shots to enemy SPGs.

Destroy 1 enemy SPGs.

Secondary condition 

Win a battle.

And After:

Primary condition 

Destroy an enemy vehicle by ramming, causing more damage to the enemy than your vehicle receives.

Survive the ramming.

Secondary condition 

Win a battle. Survive the battle.

And Bloc 9

Primary condition 

Enable your allies to cause 3 000 HP of damage on vehicles spotted by you.

Cause 2 000 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Secondary condition 

And after:

Primary condition 

Block 2 times more damage than the hit points of your vehicle.

Cause 2 500 HP of damage to enemy vehicles.

Secondary condition 

As I say, these are radically different, and one may be far more suited to someone's playstyle and available vehicles than another.

Yup, anything blocking related is just retarded.

BR33K1_PAWAH #12 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 4306 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postunrealname, on 14 January 2019 - 11:10 PM, said:

My question is, as i know that misisons have been changed before as well, is it possible to get them done via support after the changes goes live, if i still dont manage to do them till patch 1.4? has anyone tried something like that, any luck? well its quite obvious that 6,5k dmg is pretty much nothing compared to 8k, if it was 6,5k atm i would of completed that missions 3 times already, just today.

No, support(or anyone) won't do that.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #13 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:27 AM

Major

• Player
  • 30999 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostValkyrionX, on 15 January 2019 - 12:13 AM, said:

lulz 

You don't seem to have a problem calling for nerfs to missions while you're doing them tho.

How is that fair on the players that put the effort in to complete them before you?

TheJumpMaster #14 Posted 15 January 2019 - 08:44 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 48833 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostValkyrionX, on 15 January 2019 - 01:13 AM, said:

lulz 

All those that completed the missions the hard way will receive a special emblem beside their name.

ValkyrionX #15 Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48135 battles
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 15 January 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

You don't seem to have a problem calling for nerfs to missions while you're doing them tho.

How is that fair on the players that put the effort in to complete them before you?

I complete the missions, that I request a revision or not , as they should be [at least until the chimera] within everyone's reach.

more than an observation, yours seems a provocation sincerely and I do not understand why.

ask twice in two different campaigns [TD-15 for obj260 and alliance-15 for chimera] 8k dmg at about 5 or 6 kills+win the game is quite senseless, I complained but in the meantime the missions I completed them without batting an eyelid and with honor , same thing to force the players to have to play the arty in an almost forced way in the second campaign

if one thing is nonsensical to criticize is right, especially ask 8k dmg for a mission that gives you a mediocre tank like the chimera makes me laugh enough.

probably for the 260 there can be , although I would lower it to about 7k

P.S
I ask that the missions be revised each time I try them , as some need the necessary revisions, not because Im not able to do them , but because they are illogical [not all of them] , and require only luck , RNG and adequate maps and favorable game conditions.
but progressing in the game, it seems to me the least to report my opinion, if you do not care about it is your business and you can safely avoid reading the threads I write.

in the meantime my insistence has probably been heard and the mission alliance 15 from 8k has been placed at 6.5
so maybe I'm not so wrong then.

10:54 Added after 1 minute

View PostTheJumpMaster, on 15 January 2019 - 08:44 AM, said:

All those that completed the missions the hard way will receive a special emblem beside their name.

xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users