Why do you complain about OP tanks and never mention this one

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

seXikanac #1 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13364 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

This tank is AMAZING! You all complain about tanks like Defender or Type 4/5, but in this one I didn't even had to move and they couldn't penetrate :D

21:32 Added after 6 minutes

Not to mention it was first battle in stock tank, with crew on 50% still trained to another tank and without any equipment

Attached Files

• Attached File   Screenshot_5.jpg   103.79K
  • Attached File   photo_2019-01-14_22-31-55.jpg   109.58K

Celution #2 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 28036 battles
  • [SENSE] SENSE

Because lower tiers (tier I - IV) in general are terribly balanced; they range from completely useless to beyond overpowered. The low tier experience is a huge problem that is actually quite hidden, while it poses a huge problem for the longevity of the game. The combination of terrible crews, horrible grinds and "hidden" gems that are used for seal clubbing together result in really poor gameplay, on top of the low skill level.

Another huge problem with low tiers is that the gameplay of these tanks does not represent the game at high tiers whatsoever. The TTK (Time To Kill) within this tier range is so incredibly fast, that players commonly either get oneshotted or blasted in mere seconds. This is not at all how the game is beyond tier 5 (generally speaking). However, besides the things mentioned above, I can imagine that plenty of people starting world of tanks think that the game is more of the same they experience at these tiers, which is not at all a fun experience.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72718 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
When the tanks you face are mostly clip gun gift tanks with 27 pen with no gold ammo, as pr your 2nd screen. It doesn't matter what you drive. They won't pen it anyway. 

VeryRisky #4 Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:42 PM

General

• Player
  • 18537 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I still haven't killed one of those.

Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:07 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9036 battles
  • [GUP] GUP
Because most of us aren't sealclubbers. :trollface:

seXikanac #6 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:15 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13364 battles
  • [-YU-] -YU-

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 14 January 2019 - 11:07 PM, said:

Because most of us aren't sealclubbers. :trollface:

Could it be that Im unlocking french light line so Im prepared for those armoured cars that are coming soon?

PS:
Sealclubbing is nice feeling :D

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #7 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostseXikanac, on 14 January 2019 - 09:25 PM, said:

This tank is AMAZING! You all complain about tanks like Defender or Type 4/5, but in this one I didn't even had to move and they couldn't penetrate :D

21:32 Added after 6 minutes

Not to mention it was first battle in stock tank, with crew on 50% still trained to another tank and without any equipment

such a shame you cant mark the low tiers

yeah that whole line is indestructo armour until tier 5!

and as others have said they are horribly mismatched tanks at this tier which to me is fun! the tier 2 Chinese TD is seriously good with a nice crew and EGLD ace badges all day long!

yes it is quite mismatched but most of these vehicles can be researched in one battle or two,

I still remember the very first mastery badge i ever got on any vehicle (this was after reaching tier 8 btw) was on the french tier 2 TD I got 7 kills and felt sweet as

View PostVeryRisky, on 14 January 2019 - 09:42 PM, said:

I still haven't killed one of those.

You need a tier 3 arty, The bison with a 100% crew is just beyond filthy its like a mini Bishop, but one that actually kills things!

I still need to kill quite a few low tiers on this account to get my expert badges. the T18 HMC, LTV 3Z UC2pdr, FTac, UE57 and that Hotckis H35! are still eluding me!.so i have a perfect watertight excuse to seal club, unfortunately many of the baby seals are hiding and I'm running into ruffians and its a brutal business. Now I know what it must feel like to be  a pest controller. its a filthy job that needs to be done 

The great thing about this low tiers are the hidden gems no one else plays easy mastery badges and some hilarious antics by noobs 

My current machine of ultimate badarseity for tier 2 hilarity and a change from the usual T2 ratatat cliche tanks is the Japanese tier 2 medium Chi-Ni this thing not only looks so weird its almost cool, but  the offset turret can actually work for you, if you ever get a chance to use any tactics at all, that shark nose bounces a lot of machine gun fire, but most importantly the CHI-NI has a derpgun the gold ammo on it is expensive the accuracy is ok but the reload is what makes the gun work. the standard AP and HE are utterly meh but the gold HE is just a dream, simply auto aim and let the reload do the work.

Tier 1 is like a bear pit, id take tier 10 any day try 10 games at tier 1 I dare you, I double dear you! they screwed the T1 Cunningham and took away Mittenguard. it will be impossible to rack up 13 kills these days 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users