1.4 patch

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Keyanu #21 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10493 battles

View Postsignal11th, on 15 January 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Only when the [edited]are phased out.. you still crying over that? jesus thankfully Twitch have softened the blow of losing you as a viewer by sending me 120 dollars this morning.. 

lol proof or it didn't happen :p

signal11th #22 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:52 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39432 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostKeyanu, on 15 January 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

lol proof or it didn't happen :p

anything else?

Keyanu #23 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:55 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10493 battles

View Postsignal11th, on 15 January 2019 - 11:52 AM, said:

anything else?

Totally says $120.

signal11th #24 Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:59 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 39432 battles
  • [S3AL] S3AL

View PostKeyanu, on 15 January 2019 - 11:55 AM, said:

Totally says $120.

Well that's your problem not mine, but just to educate you the minimum Twitch will send you is 100 dollars so .. don't really need to prove it when it's a given. Hopefully the next streamer you visit will be more to your liking..

Edited by signal11th, 15 January 2019 - 01:01 PM.

Body_Count #25 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 62518 battles
  • [322] 322
What we'll get:
-Bunch of stupid pointless things

What we need: 
map changes:
-more space on A line on El halluf, the map still sucks and always has. 
-Erlenbers rolled back to what it was and make changes from there, this new version is just terrible. All you needed to do on old version of Erlenberg was to add a dent or some cover so you could pass from K6 and get to j0, make water shallow on A5 and add a house on A5 and the map would be fine. Now you've turned it into completely boring experience. It's way too flat! 
-arctic region is also crap for the team starting at c9 if the other team goes into defend mode and knows how to defend. They have no chance whatsoever to win. While the team starting at h2, even if the other team defends really good can stil win. 
-You really turned murovanka to crap, wasn't all that awesome before, but it was still better then this version now. You turned the gameplay for heavies into a nightmare, map simply plays worse all around then it did before. 
-fishermans bay - just give up on it. You messed it up, it's terrible, drop it and move on. The fight in middle is stupid, the heavy side is stupid, the south side just needs to break the 1 line and it all goes to hell for enemy, while they have much bigger problem to try the same from their side. I don't even know why heavies in town are fighting or trying to advance or bother with that town. It's all for nothing. It's as pointless as trying to push 1 line on cliff. 
-malinovka - this map was completely fine when the game came from beta. Then noobs started complaining it's too much vegetation, so you removed it and made it more stupid and made it worse. Then you figured out that it's worse, so you tried to fix it back, but sticking with stupidity. If you want to keep the stupidity going then you need less trees in both forrests, remove that stupid rock and change terrain in front of it a bit so that it's easier to push from hill with windmill. 
-Karelia - bush on F0 is too strong. 
-higway - it was boring before, but it's a bit more boring now, You had some good ideas with this one and you had some bad ideas. 1-2 line from A to E just feels like it should have been done better. 
-Fjords - damn what a cancer this is now lol. Do you just throw data into computer and it spits out some random generated crap and then you use that? 
-the new chinese map is also pure garbage for one side. And what's that middle for? Everyone's going left and right. One side has clear advantage
-Paris probably just annoys everyone. It's not all that bad, but it's not good either. It's just at that line to be annoying and gets you cursing to have to play it. 
-Sand river was fine from the start, it was still ok after graphic update, but then you just had to change something just for changing something didn't you? That new F1 position is just not needed. Remove some cover on K8-9 and that F1 crap, this makes it more fair for both teams on both sides. Also a small change on K3 or around there and you're good to go. And that middle for heavies is stupid. Why would they even try to attack, even if they manage to break through middle, team doesn't really gain much. If you want middle to be of any use, just flatten that useless valley, and cover it with bunch of destructable buildings, so there's bunch of cover and heavies can duke it out in the settlement, crushing and destroying stuff while they're at it and the side that wins doesn't have to crawl from the hole and just has direct route to cap. As it is now, heavies in that hole are just waiting to be a target practice for people that went to flank. 
-steppes - changes you made on and around 0 line after graphic update are cancer. There was no need to give the teams that defend so much advantage over those who attack. The map was fluent, now it feels cheap and wins are also cheap. 
-that new ice valley or whatever the hell it is: at least make the 0 line road wider or something. The map is still annoying and all those frozen ships look stupid and unrealistic. Were you all on mushrooms when you were thinking how to make a map? 

tanks: stop with the rock-paper-scisors crap. People will never adapt to it, everyone's just shooting gold just so they don't have to play your rock-paper-scisors crap. Your tier X heavies, mediums and td's are a mess and the way they're balanced. X kills Y easy, but struggles vs Z, Z can't do crap to Y but can kill X. You've got more and more of this in the game and if a proper map and mm throws proper tanks for the map in one team, they might be the same tier, but one team will just steamroll the other. 

Edited by Body_Count, 15 January 2019 - 02:06 PM.

ValkyrionX #26 Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 48843 battles
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS

View PostBody_Count, on 15 January 2019 - 01:50 PM, said:

What we'll get:
-Bunch of stupid pointless things

What we need: 
map changes:
-more space on A line on El halluf, the map still sucks and always has. 
-Erlenbers rolled back to what it was and make changes from there, this new version is just terrible. All you needed to do on old version of Erlenberg was to add a dent or some cover so you could pass from K6 and get to j0, make water shallow on A5 and add a house on A5 and the map would be fine. Now you've turned it into completely boring experience. It's way too flat! 
-arctic region is also crap for the team starting at c9 if the other team goes into defend mode and knows how to defend. They have no chance whatsoever to win. While the team starting at h2, even if the other team defends really good can stil win. 
-You really turned murovanka to crap, wasn't all that awesome before, but it was still better then this version now. You turned the gameplay for heavies into a nightmare, map simply plays worse all around then it did before. 
-fishermans bay - just give up on it. You messed it up, it's terrible, drop it and move on. The fight in middle is stupid, the heavy side is stupid, the south side just needs to break the 1 line and it all goes to hell for enemy, while they have much bigger problem to try the same from their side. I don't even know why heavies in town are fighting or trying to advance or bother with that town. It's all for nothing. It's as pointless as trying to push 1 line on cliff. 
-malinovka - this map was completely fine when the game came from beta. Then noobs started complaining it's too much vegetation, so you removed it and made it more stupid and made it worse. Then you figured out that it's worse, so you tried to fix it back, but sticking with stupidity. If you want to keep the stupidity going then you need less trees in both forrests, remove that stupid rock and change terrain in front of it a bit so that it's easier to push from hill with windmill. 
-Karelia - bush on F0 is too strong. 
-higway - it was boring before, but it's a bit more boring now, You had some good ideas with this one and you had some bad ideas. 1-2 line from A to E just feels like it should have been done better. 
-Fjords - damn what a cancer this is now lol. Do you just throw data into computer and it spits out some random generated crap and then you use that? 
-the new chinese map is also pure garbage for one side. And what's that middle for? Everyone's going left and right. One side has clear advantage
-Paris probably just annoys everyone. It's not all that bad, but it's not good either. It's just at that line to be annoying and gets you cursing to have to play it. 
-Sand river was fine, but then you just had to change something just for changing something didn't you? That new F1 position is just not needed. Remove some cover on K8-9 and that F1 crap, this makes it more fair for both teams on both sides. Also a small change on K3 or around there and you're good to go. 
-steppes - changes you made on and around 0 line after graphic update are cancer. There was no need to give the teams that defend so much advantage over those who attack. The map was fluent, now it feels cheap and wins are also cheap. 
-that new ice valley or whatever the hell it is: at least make the 0 line road wider or something. The map is still annoying and all those frozen ships look stupid and unrealistic. Were you all on mushrooms when you were thinking how to make a map? 

tanks: stop with the rock-paper-scisors crap. People will never adapt to it, everyone's just shooting gold just so they don't have to play your rock-paper-scisors crap. Your tier X heavies, mediums and td's are a mess and the way they're balanced. X kills Y easy, but struggles vs Z, Z can't do crap to Y but can kill X. You've got more and more of this in the game and if a proper map and mm throws proper tanks for the map in one team, they might be the same tier, but one team will just steamroll the other. 

+1

MrClark56 #27 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:07 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 6459 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postacmineac, on 15 January 2019 - 09:57 AM, said:

Obj 279

"Players who have earned this tank believed that it was not 100% percent worth the effort required to obtain it"

The three actual players that got the tank said it does not worth the grind->buff it! Outstanding move WG! I would have done the same honestly. There were nothing crazy about the missions, no. Most players did not even complete the first two, but changing those seems unnecessary. Why would you make this tank so easy to acquire. It would just lose it's unique feature(not being able to see them in about any amounts of battle). It makes sense to buff it because the powerlevel of this tank was the problem, but now that you've buffed it you made sure that the three proud owners of this tank will have a jolly good time. Good stuff wg! Almost forgot! Removing another weakspot? Hell yea, now this is a true monster that can barely be penned frontally. If only majority of the people would be able to play this. But that's the fun in it, to get this tank.

Chimera
Another mega popular tank. Needed the buff most definitely. This is a great game, with a perfectly balanced gameplay. The vehicles are even, and when a tank is weak like the chimera it get's buffed in half a year. That's what i love about wg, that it does not take a huge amount of time to change the things that player's have problem with. They recieved feedback again, that this tank was weak and bam! Next patch it's getting op!(I mean even, with all the other tanks.) No big delays, straight into the action. I'd love to see the new chimera in action, against my tiger 2. I bet i'll slap them. So yeah, another necessary buff to a very relevant tank, again great stuff so far!

Everyone was just bragging about these two tanks being underpowered. Now that there are no underpowered tanks in this game, because they just got buffed we can move on!

Ghost town
Oh boy, right on track. I know you'd do it! My favorite map that i've played so many times back in the day. And it's comnig back! And the visuals! They're great! More maps are always welcome in my oppinion. And there are no other urgent things that need to be fixed, so yeah, why not! I've heard some people quarreling about the matchmaker, and some overpowered "special" ammo. They stated that it turns this amazing f2p game into p2w. But this map should make them quiet for a time.

If it won't the wheeled tanks will surely do! That's right! Wheeled french tanks are coming next patch! Omg, i'm so excited! This frankly just came out of nowhere. I mean a knew that there will be wheeled tanks but so early in 2k19? This is all i could have asked for.  How do you top that? You don't. You just can't. 1.4 will be crazy man, i can tell you that much!

Multi-threading
Meh, i don't know about this one. Doesn't seem too obvious why wg did this. I mean it does not change the gameplay, unlike the rest of this patch, and just purely improves the performance for everyone. Even non-obj 279 players. Guess we can sacrifice that much, i think i see it now.

I think this is the best patch so far since defender was added to the game. Love the game guys, good luck, and i'll see you on the battlefield.

Read the whole thing and thought the guy was being sarcastic. Only realised at the end that he is happy for realz.. i must be tired.. 

He must feel alone in his world!!!

zlaja031 #28 Posted 15 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8800 battles
  • [HR-VA] HR-VA

I think by buffing reward tanks they try to make you worthwhile doing those missions and sitting in front of the monitor for xyz hours. So harder the missions, more play hours, better reward logic. It won't break the game since there isn't many there. 

Personally i'm on Chimara missions and in a few days (after ban is lifted) i can continue going through the missions (till next arty TK). So i think it's worth it.

Maps are bad,we all know that since all accuracy nerfs.  

Also tagged with 1.4, patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users