Im finaly done with this game

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

Majstor_Paja #1 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:03 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5010 battles
  • [VOZD] VOZD

Hi community.This is my first and last writing on forums and i just want to share something before i finaly leave.

I was playing this game since the very begining of it, i saw announcements and couldn't wait to start playing it.I remember my first tank i played was Leichttractor.

I played for few years and then abbandoned because the same reason im abandoning it again.And this time is forever.
Firstly, it became very frustrating, the game that relaxed me long ago became total mess with matchmaking, playing experience etc..Recently, what made me pissed off and how i made this decision was today, when i lost 15 games in a row.Yes, 15 games in a fkin row..It's enough for me..I was playing tier IX WT German Tank Destroyer, making aprox 3-5k dmg, but my average is arround 2k..Im not stat boy but when i see XVM and matchmaking working like crap i got very disapointed.I see all "greens and blues" in the top tier in the enemy team, but my team top tier is some tomato guy with 45k games and 41% win , 1600 rating..Ofcourse, you know how it ended up.Whatever i do, whatever i tryed, how much effort i give to improve my gaming experience, i constantly lose games and really asking myself am i so bad or what.

Most of the games im in the top of the damage done, kills made etc..Not every game but most of them..
This is enough for me and i deleted the game just now.I think i won't ever play again because i made pause for 4 years and after playing whole last month i got so disapointed that i really won't ever come back.Im really sorry for this game because i loved it so much, i still love it but it's stronger then me.I can't chill and play cool..This game is ruined.
All best, and keep rollin'

Objec7 #2 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12777 battles
  • [AVENG] AVENG

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

Hi community.This is my first and last writing on forums and i just want to share something before i finaly leave.

I was playing this game since the very begining of it, i saw announcements and couldn't wait to start playing it.I remember my first tank i played was Leichttractor.

I played for few years and then abbandoned because the same reason im abandoning it again.And this time is forever.
Firstly, it became very frustrating, the game that relaxed me long ago became total mess with matchmaking, playing experience etc..Recently, what made me pissed off and how i made this decision was today, when i lost 15 games in a row.Yes, 15 games in a fkin row..It's enough for me..I was playing tier IX WT German Tank Destroyer, making aprox 3-5k dmg, but my average is arround 2k..Im not stat boy but when i see XVM and matchmaking working like crap i got very disapointed.I see all "greens and blues" in the top tier in the enemy team, but my team top tier is some tomato guy with 45k games and 41% win , 1600 rating..Ofcourse, you know how it ended up.Whatever i do, whatever i tryed, how much effort i give to improve my gaming experience, i constantly lose games and really asking myself am i so bad or what.

Most of the games im in the top of the damage done, kills made etc..Not every game but most of them..
This is enough for me and i deleted the game just now.I think i won't ever play again because i made pause for 4 years and after playing whole last month i got so disapointed that i really won't ever come back.Im really sorry for this game because i loved it so much, i still love it but it's stronger then me.I can't chill and play cool..This game is ruined.
All best, and keep rollin'

Sad to see players leaving but the issue is real. I have been having same trouble with tier X mm at times when your team is just bot capble of playing high tier tanks. My recents are unicum/super unicum and I had super unicum stats with 277 for about 30-40 last battles and yesterday I played 20 games with 10-20% wr. I was doing super unicum dpg, good spot and blocking, but it seems like team either abandons important flank or just play super bad. WG has many ways to fix this(skill balanced mm OR limit tier X for ok/good palyers or better only. Beginners should have no access to high tiers...

nikolaink123 #3 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22361 battles
  • [FECK] FECK

BKatt #4 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35022 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX
What goes up, must come down. Need i say more.

Majstor_Paja #5 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5010 battles
  • [VOZD] VOZD

View Postnikolaink123, on 16 January 2019 - 11:17 AM, said:

+20k
Im writing from my new profile, the last time i abandoned the game i gave my profile to my brother.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #6 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:28 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25305 battles

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 11:23 AM, said:

+20k
Im writing from my new profile, the last time i abandoned the game i gave my profile to my brother.

:sceptic:

FrantisekBascovansky #7 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16161 battles

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

+20k

how many brothers do you have?

Balc0ra #8 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:30 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 12:23 PM, said:

+20k

And all new accounts have a 60% WR because they watched their brothers play. We heard it all before. But that was not the point either. It was to see if it goes up after you "leave". 

The_Saki #9 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43457 battles
Totally agree, constant long losing runs and toxic lemming train teammates don't make for a fun game. Something needs to be done or it's over for WOT.

Frostilicus #10 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22513 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
Ok, bye :)

AzoreanOutkast #11 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10158 battles

Well bye!

But seens to me u have missed the point of the game that u yourself stated "FUN" and went down the road many go and get frustated to the point they leave the game all together cause of it, that is to take stats as the goal and not the "fun" part...

I say this cause u say u quit cause u had a 15 games losing streak so that qualifies as a rage quit that happens so often to ppl that are have tunnel vision and only care about stats.

I must say when i read ur post, saw how many battles u got and the time u register, i though "reroll", wich is not a bad thing i am a reroll on this account too, since i didnt play for years cause my email got stolen and i just recently got it back and wanted to reactivate this account and started over since i had like 3-4k battles in it only.

This losing streaks happen, alot! Some cause of MM, some cause at a given time there are too many ***** online.

There is always a way around, stop for 5 minutes come back and play, that helps us getting out of that mindset that makes us play bad, switching servers sometimes resolves the issue with bad MM, and breaks the streak.

I think u should reconsider, and think it threw!

Im one that is always getting flak ingame cause of my stats and my reroll...

Ppl want me to play their way... 

But guess what?

I play my way, i play for fun, not for stats or other, and im pretty happy with it!

In the end that is all that matters, having FUN!

Sirebellus #12 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20810 battles
My worst losing streak has been 12 games... but I didn't come raging on the forums about it because my best winning streak has been 14 games, which happened a few months earlier - and I didn't come onto the forums and shout about that either.

You win some, you lose some... if you have a bad day so what ? it's not really important in the grand scheme of things... and you'll likely have a good day tomorrow or the day after

Majstor_Paja #13 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5010 battles
  • [VOZD] VOZD

Whatever people.

I don't really want to argue with you. My profile old profile is CalvinKleinberg , EU server..Check it.

When i left it i had arround 18k battles.

You totaly missed the point of what i was writing and litteraly focused on so unimportant thing > my ammount of game played.

But, it's people.

Frostilicus #14 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:46 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22513 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Whatever people.

I don't really want to argue with you. My profile old profile is CalvinKleinberg , EU server..Check it.

You totaly missed the point of what i was writing and litteraly focused on so unimportant thing > my ammount of game played.

But, it's people.

Sorry, but you DID post an XVM whine ragequit flounce after all...

Randoms are random, you're supposed to move up the game modes if you don't want that kind of game play, and if you can't - there's always randoms :)

GL with whatever you decide to play in future though

BR33K1_PAWAH #15 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:49 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Recently, what made me pissed off and how i made this decision was today, when i lost 15 games in a row.Yes, 15 games in a fkin row..

Didn't read any further.

See ya tomorrow.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #16 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:49 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25305 battles

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 11:42 AM, said:

Whatever people.

But, it's people.

Look, we all have had losing streaks, we've all had moments when we want to punch holes in the monitor, we've all had 'those' teams.

It's just the majority of us, the vast majority, just suck it up, and get on with the next game, which may be better. Or not.

And if it's not, the sensible thing, is to switch off, and go do something else.

We don't all submit whiney threads about quitting when it's not going right for us. Sorry about that bit.

It's better for the mind. ;)

If the game was pi55-easy, and you won every game, would you still play it ?

Edited by OIias_of_Sunhillow, 16 January 2019 - 12:53 PM.

N00BT00B #17 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 49026 battles
  • [UT00B] UT00B
Sad to see you go, but can understand, especially if the trolling bastards that have replied so far are representative of this community, which they are.

Majstor_Paja #18 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5010 battles
  • [VOZD] VOZD

This is missleading.

I was dedicated player long ago.I really played alot, spent money on premium tanks, first one i bought was LOWE i really enjoyed playing with it even it was slow as ****

Last time i ragequited was for a long period. I didin't played for 4 years and then my wifes brother made me play again, we played some games and then i started again.This account is a "whore" , my friends were playing on it, even their friends..I don't even know how many people have the login of this account.

Last month was terrific, people pushing me out from spots (i play TDs mostly) shooting me because "i camp" (Really, with a TD) etc etc..Too much reasons but..It just takes me alot of time..I like to play many games and i feel best when i play offline RPGs and similar games.THAT is the gaming experience that always calms me down, makes me think alot and the place where all depends on me..Here, it isn't..I don't like to offend people but too much ignorant people are playing this game..Not only this game, every single online multiplayer game on the planet.

11:56 Added after 3 minutes

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 16 January 2019 - 11:49 AM, said:

Look, we all have had losing streaks, we've all had moments when we want to punch holes in the monitor, we've all had 'those' teams.

It's just the majority of us, the vast majority, just suck it up, and get on with the next game, which may be better. Or not.

And if it's not, the sensible thing, is to switch off, and go do something else.

We don't all submit whiney threads about quitting when it's not going right for us. Sorry about that bit.

It's better for the mind. ;)

If the game was pi55-easy, and you won every game, would you still play it ?

The game needs balance.It went too far with some things..It became too much "pay to play" then before.
I recently used premium ammo, and guess what, with 0.36 dispersion gun i hit the damn fragment of the dot in the center of the aiming circle..There was no shot i missed..And then i realized everything.If you want good gaming experience here, PAY.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #19 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:56 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25305 battles

View PostMajstor_Paja, on 16 January 2019 - 11:53 AM, said:

This is missleading.

I was dedicated player long ago.I really played alot, spent money on premium tanks, first one i bought was LOWE i really enjoyed playing with it even it was slow as ****

Last time i ragequited was for a long period. I didin't played for 4 years and then my wifes brother made me play again, we played some games and then i started again.This account is a "whore" , my friends were playing on it, even their friends..I don't even know how many people have the login of this account.

Last month was terrific, people pushing me out from spots (i play TDs mostly) shooting me because "i camp" (Really, with a TD) etc etc..Too much reasons but..It just takes me alot of time..I like to play many games and i feel best when i play offline RPGs and similar games.THAT is the gaming experience that always calms me down, makes me think alot and the place where all depends on me..Here, it isn't..I don't like to offend people but too much ignorant people are playing this game..Not only this game, every single online multiplayer game on the planet.

Then online, multiplayer gaming isn't for you.

From what I see in your post, you like to feel in control in what you do, gaming-wise.

If that is the case, and it appears so, then yes, you need to quit WoT. And any other online multiplayer game.

I don't think it's, 'Ignorant people', that wind you up when you're online, but simply, it's people.

divsmo #20 Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 34352 battles
  • [LQL] LQL
You'll never have fun in this game if you care too much about winrate. It's 15vs15 after all and there's only so much you can do as 1 tank with 14 lemmings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users