Fear of Pressing Battle

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Tr1ggeR__ #1 Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:56 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 63729 battles
  • [322] 322
Every single i time i preSs battle i got the double of bad players or more on my team. 
This is made on porpouse.
This is the worst lack of respect for CostumerS in any business i ever see.
The guy or person u made this is a despicable human being i mean the person who decides.
I play this game since beta i play it every single patch of it and i can say 1 thing every single patch they launch the game become worst the best version is the first one,and i can explain it easy.
The first version was pin point accurate this cause many problems and one was obvious only 10% 15% of players can play it the red players bellow this not even shoot one shell because you need to aim as it should be there was no ammo for nábs (gold shells) back then and the spot was made by what is on paper you need it skills for it but the time goes on and WG got the best game in the world but 80% of players was not having fun so they work hard on finding ways to put the hands on money.Above all Its a bussiness so no stress its leggit. But there was one problem in this every time they come with ideas,the better players the 20%15% keep playing better and keep killing the nábs of course the 80% was still not happy they wanna win but trying to playing better they dont wanna TRY IT they just wanna win ...so the solution was the best you play the more you carry the more RNG you carry the more bad players you carry and they balance things like this but like this is not FAIR. So now the game become a big crap theres,no scout work no accuracy in hit, every single BOT can pen you with the náb gold shells like they now what they are doing .
I cant play i prees battle and i need to carry BOT players on IS7 with 500 WN8 and its not 1 its 3,4,5 per battle in my side and on other side zer0 BOTS.
So the only solutions for all of this problems and all the problems on this game are base on that the only thing that its not fair on this game since the start for all players is that they mix players and people dont understand this and start talk about Artys and crap like that  Arty back then was fair..you made a nob move you go garage easy...but you need skills to play it and send people to garage back then.  Now you get 20 seconds of stun on the back of a wall 20sec you cant do nothing and the bot miss the shoot and hit the wall  this is one more exemple.on how broken the game is.
Respect all players every one wanna have fun on it. cause i think like this is not healthy for no one. So split the players by there EFF make it harder like this i wanna be send to garage by a better player then me.
I have a friend list of more then 250-300 players now on-line 4 or 5 still play. why!? Because the lack of respect the biggest i ever see.

Comments that are not constructive and in order to raise awareness will be of little relevance. Thank You
p.s. sorry my engrish

duijm #2 Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:02 PM

Major

• Player
  • 48732 battles
  • [RANGX] RANGX
So last 1000 battles your winrate was 57,81% and you are afraid of pressing battle.......lol  Is this a serious post? :amazed:

Renesco #3 Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:04 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 25061 battles
  • [SOBAD] SOBAD
When the game gets that bad for you, it's time to take a break for a few months tbh, it never hurts to go play something else and lose the strings that attach you to tanks for a while.

BR33K1_PAWAH #4 Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:06 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6467 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
TriggeredRat

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #5 Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostTriggeRAT, on 16 January 2019 - 06:56 PM, said:

Every single i time i preSs battle i got the double of bad players or more on my team. 
This is the worst lack of respect for CostumerS in any business i ever see.
The guy or person u made this is a despicable human being i mean the person who decides.
I play this game since beta i play it every single patch of it and i can say 1 thing every single patch they launch the game become worst the best version is the first one,and i can explain it easy.
The first version was pin point accurate this cause many problems and one was obvious only 10% 15% of players can play it the red players bellow this not even shoot one shell because you need to aim as it should be there was no ammo for nábs (gold shells) back then and the spot was made by what is on paper you need it skills for it but the time goes on and WG got the best game in the world but 80% of players was not having fun so they work hard on finding ways to put the hands on money.Above all Its a bussiness so no stress its leggit. But there was one problem in this every time they come with ideas,the better players the 20%15% keep playing better and keep killing the nábs of course the 80% was still not happy they wanna win but trying to playing better they dont wanna TRY IT they just wanna win ...so the solution was the best you play the more you carry the more RNG you carry the more bad players you carry and they balance things like this but like this is not FAIR. So now the game become a big crap theres,no scout work no accuracy in hit, every single BOT can pen you with the náb gold shells like they now what they are doing .
I cant play i prees battle and i need to carry BOT players on IS7 with 500 WN8 and its not 1 its 3,4,5 per battle in my side and on other side zer0 BOTS.
So the only solutions for all of this problems and all the problems on this game are base on that the only thing that its not fair on this game since the start for all players is that they mix players and people dont understand this and start talk about Artys and crap like that  Arty back then was fair..you made a nob move you go garage easy...but you need skills to play it and send people to garage back then.  Now you get 20 seconds of stun on the back of a wall 20sec you cant do nothing and the bot miss the shoot and hit the wall  this is one more exemple.on how broken the game is.
Respect all players every one wanna have fun on it. cause i think like this is not healthy for no one. So split the players by there EFF make it harder like this i wanna be send to garage by a better player then me.
I have a friend list of more then 250-300 players now on-line 4 or 5 still play. why!? Because the lack of respect the biggest i ever see.

Comments that are not constructive and in order to raise awareness will be of little relevance. Thank You
p.s. sorry my engrish

You're not doing anything wrong, other than not fitting into the new "Meta" winning games has now become highly unfashionable, as we can all see on the battlefield 

2017 was the last time it was considered cool to win a game.

Sheeesh get with the times man!

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 16 January 2019 - 08:19 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostTriggeRAT, on 16 January 2019 - 06:56 PM, said:

p.s. sorry my engrish

The whole thing is bait......right?

Edited by BravelyRanAway, 16 January 2019 - 08:19 PM.

Baldrickk #7 Posted 17 January 2019 - 09:48 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32165 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostTriggeRAT, on 16 January 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

http://forum.worldof...the-mm/#topmost

https://github.com/B...releases/latest

Go run it for yourself and report back here with the results. 

It'll add a lot of weight to the discussion. 

Edited by Baldrickk, 17 January 2019 - 09:49 AM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #8 Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:03 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34076 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostTriggeRAT, on 16 January 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

p.s. sorry my engrish

So basically everything you wrote then.

Captain_Kremen0 #9 Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:05 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 39105 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

Lack of respect?

Or do you mean players not sitting back waiting for you to kill them and actually trying to kill YOU instead.

pallie_the_artillerist #10 Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20304 battles
  • [JBAIT] JBAIT

Ladder anxiety is a common phenomena in competitive games where your battle performance becomes part of your greater statistics.

https://tempostorm.c...-of-ranked-play

Baldrickk #11 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 32165 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
I know I prefer hitting battle on tanks where my WR is low (and it's going to get better) than on tanks where it's high (and provably going to get worse).
I'm not a stats who*e but bigger numbers are nice ;P

InfrequentHazard #12 Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 30341 battles

You want to be sent back to the garage by a better player than you?

You have 10K PR, how many better players than you are there?

How many better players than you will be playing at the same time as you?

Do you want to play with the same 4 or 5 players all the time?

Robbie_T #13 Posted 18 January 2019 - 02:57 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Every game have that.

World of warcraft: can remember horrible grps there.or 1 dc ,leaving and have 24 other people waiting.

Forza horizon 4: Always fun when they bring out a car and than make a race where you have to race against unbeat npc's with a bunch of morrons.

Hunter Cotw; Mp map HUGE map. you look behind you see a morron running towards ya scaring half the animals on the map.

Crossout : had 20 losses in a row there easy!

Payday 2: do the whole bank heist stealth alone rest of morrons waiting doing nothing and at the end they have to F up and police inc!

Nba 2k: beating some one and 2 min in 4th quarter they fake DC .

Edited by Robbie_T, 18 January 2019 - 02:58 AM.

gpalsson #14 Posted 18 January 2019 - 08:06 AM

General

• Player
  • 24508 battles
  • [-MM] -MM
I don't know why you think arty required more skill back when it was broken by alpha. It is now broken in another way, but it is not more of less broken now. It also does not require less skill. It never really required much more than knowing the most obvious spots to shoot.

LincolnTank #15 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 10247 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Some maps are a campfest, meaning that a meaningful push can result in your tank being hammered by 3 or 4
Bushwankers

Joggaman #16 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:24 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 25220 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

malachi6 #17 Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:09 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 50920 battles

Dear WG.  please fix it for me to win more games.  IF I do not win more games then clearly the game is fixed.  So fix the game so that it does not appear fixed.

Is this a catch 22?

Solstad1069 #18 Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 44487 battles
LOL @OP
FFS youre not afraid of the battle button, youre afraid of what XVM tells you.

KillingJoker #19 Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:14 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39577 battles

Please do contact a therapist as soon as possible, as you might be suffering from  battle panic syndrom... a therapist will guide you in how to not feel panic in playing anymore, as well as quiting xvm. 

take care. 

OMG_Abaddon #20 Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:46 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13954 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

I have to say that today after 7 games dying in 1 shot to derp guns in a row I'm starting to get afraid of pressing the battle button too. At least my Battlefield 1 squad has scored top both games even though we lost both matches too... but that game really rewards players for doing well rather than winning or losing.

I recommend you play it when WoT gets frustrating, it counters the bad feeling after crapmatchmaking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users