Jump to content


Why WG why?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic

kbb07142 #1 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

Why is arty still in this game

 

Come on, get rid of this piece of crapclass.

 

Every game now 3 arty per team, literally every single game.

 

The maps are far too small for 3 arty, all they do is pre-aim the the locations you will be spotted at and then click click click

All you can do to counter them is sit behind a [edited]rock all game...and camp....you know the thing arty was supposed to prevent.

 

This game has become soooooooooooo campy now, its boring sitting behind a rock waiting for enemy team to push round then get nailed by the [edited]on your team playing retard mode.

 

 

But you know all this....so why is it still in the game

What does it bring to the game, what value does it add?

If anyone can give me 1 reason why it adds actual value to the game (other than allowing morons to do damage in a game) then fine, keep it but I challenge any of you to come up with 1 reason for this piece of crapmode 



vorlontank #2 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25530 battles
  • 640
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011
:popcorn:

DuncaN_101 #3 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:54 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 54255 battles
  • 2,299
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Here we go again...


kbb07142 #4 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:55 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

View PostDuncaN_101, on 17 January 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

Here we go again...

 

Yep, exactly another good reason to get rid of arty

 

People hate arty and want rid of it...

 

Hmm, maybe WG is keeping arty because otherwise this forum would be dead?



DuncaN_101 #5 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 54255 battles
  • 2,299
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
Speak for yourself tho. I don't hate it. (don't love it either but that's a different discussion)

StinkyStonky #6 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:57 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 30825 battles
  • 2,370
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 04:51 PM, said:

Why is arty still in this game

 

Yawn.

 

Mods, can you close the thread and tell him to post in the pinned, arty moan thread that nobody reads.



kbb07142 #7 Posted 17 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

View PostDuncaN_101, on 17 January 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Speak for yourself tho. I don't hate it. (don't love it either but that's a different discussion)

 

Can I ask, what does arty bring to the game...other than immense frustration, allowing morons to do damage, making the game even more campy and more toxic?

Rather, what good points does arty bring to the game, because i literally cant think of a single one



Hellfoxe #8 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:01 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23267 battles
  • 604
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

Why is arty still in this game

 

Come on, get rid of this piece of crapclass.

 

Every game now 3 arty per team, literally every single game.

 

The maps are far too small for 3 arty, all they do is pre-aim the the locations you will be spotted at and then click click click

All you can do to counter them is sit behind a [edited]rock all game...and camp....you know the thing arty was supposed to prevent.

 

This game has become soooooooooooo campy now, its boring sitting behind a rock waiting for enemy team to push round then get nailed by the [edited]on your team playing retard mode.

 

 

But you know all this....so why is it still in the game

What does it bring to the game, what value does it add?

If anyone can give me 1 reason why it adds actual value to the game (other than allowing morons to do damage in a game) then fine, keep it but I challenge any of you to come up with 1 reason for this piece of crapmode 

 

Lovely to see people cry about arty again because they can't (base)camp and taking damage+stun from a long distance weapon.



Gremlin182 #9 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 51738 battles
  • 8,562
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 05:51 PM, said:

Why is arty still in this game

 

Come on, get rid of this piece of crapclass.

 

Every game now 3 arty per team, literally every single game.

 

The maps are far too small for 3 arty, all they do is pre-aim the the locations you will be spotted at and then click click click

All you can do to counter them is sit behind a [edited]rock all game...and camp....you know the thing arty was supposed to prevent.

 

This game has become soooooooooooo campy now, its boring sitting behind a rock waiting for enemy team to push round then get nailed by the [edited]on your team playing retard mode.

 

 

But you know all this....so why is it still in the game

What does it bring to the game, what value does it add?

If anyone can give me 1 reason why it adds actual value to the game (other than allowing morons to do damage in a game) then fine, keep it but I challenge any of you to come up with 1 reason for this piece of crapmode 

 

Please give a full explanation of how wargaming goes about removing arty from the game.

Whether they are replaced with any other vehicles.

How arty players are to be compensated for the time credits and gold they spent.

Finally give a fallback plan if its discovered that the game is broken without them.

It's your idea so we need a complete breakdown on how to achieve it.



kbb07142 #10 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:03 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

View PostHellfoxe, on 17 January 2019 - 05:01 PM, said:

 

Lovely to see people cry about arty again because they can't (base)camp and taking damage+stun from a long distance weapon.

 

And your point is that you want people to base camp...

i.e. just proving my point about the game becoming more campy.

 

I wouldnt mind the odd game with arty, would force you to play differently, in a more campy, sit being rock or back of map type of way.

But its every single game now

17:06 Added after 3 minutes

View PostGremlin182, on 17 January 2019 - 05:02 PM, said:

 

Please give a full explanation of how wargaming goes about removing arty from the game.

Whether they are replaced with any other vehicles.

How arty players are to be compensated for the time credits and gold they spent.

Finally give a fallback plan if its discovered that the game is broken without them.

It's your idea so we need a complete breakdown on how to achieve it.

 

Easy

Take arty....and throw it away

Crew are retrained and sent to baracks

XP and credits given back

 

WOW so hard that was.

 

Oh fallback plan....hmm look at the very rare games with no arty, seem to work fine and are actually fun



Hellfoxe #11 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:09 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23267 battles
  • 604
  • [BULL] BULL
  • Member since:
    04-05-2011

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 06:03 PM, said:

 

And your point is that you want people to base camp...

i.e. just proving my point about the game becoming more campy.

 

I wouldnt mind the odd game with arty, would force you to play differently, in a more campy, sit being rock or back of map type of way.

But its every single game now

17:06 Added after 3 minutes

 

Easy

Take arty....and throw it away

Crew are retrained and sent to baracks

XP and credits given back

 

WOW so hard that was.

 

Oh fallback plan....hmm look at the very rare games with no arty, seem to work fine and are actually fun

 

My point is that arty prevent people from (base)camping and that arty haters like you can't live with it. Arty can break opossing defence and give your team support fire to win a battle. 

kbb07142 #12 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

*edit

Right, 1 sec I go play a game, and upload the video.

 

Lets see where arty shoots...base campers or everyone else?

 

Hmm where do you think they will shoot?


Edited by myarty37, 17 January 2019 - 06:30 PM.
4. Don’t spam!


OIias_of_Sunhillow #13 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:21 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 25287 battles
  • 3,004
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 05:12 PM, said:

 

*edit

 

​Haha.....hhaa
 

 

Do you need a lie-down ?  :unsure:


Edited by myarty37, 17 January 2019 - 06:31 PM.


satakuua #14 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11341 battles
  • 163
  • [HKI] HKI
  • Member since:
    04-08-2013

I like it when people know everyone hates arty. Newsflash: not everyone does. I like arty.

 

The problem are the maps, in my opinion. And heavy tank drivers who only know there is a corridor.



Erwin_Von_Braun #15 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 40333 battles
  • 5,819
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 04:55 PM, said:

 

Yep, exactly another good reason to get rid of arty

 

People hate arty and want rid of it...

 

Hmm, maybe WG is keeping arty because otherwise this forum would be dead?

 

People?

Which people?

 

Reported this thread accordingly :)

17:23 Added after 0 minutes

View PostStinkyStonky, on 17 January 2019 - 04:57 PM, said:

Yawn.

 

Mods, can you close the thread and tell him to post in the pinned, arty moan thread that nobody reads.

 

Out of positives.

+1 sir



kbb07142 #16 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

[edited]me that was easy

Literally needed just 1 game

 

http://wotreplays.eu...0_1er_prototype

 

 

 

 

17:26 Added after 0 minutes

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 January 2019 - 05:23 PM, said:

 

People?

Which people?

 

Reported this thread accordingly :)

17:23 Added after 0 minutes

 

Out of positives.

+1 sir

 

[edited]me,

 

Give me 1 reason arty is good??

Literally 1



Erwin_Von_Braun #17 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:26 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 40333 battles
  • 5,819
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

[edited]me that was easy

Literally needed just 1 game

 

http://wotreplays.eu...0_1er_prototype

 

 

 

 

 

Take your bad mood elsewhere little man.

:arta:



kbb07142 #18 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 17 January 2019 - 05:26 PM, said:

 

Take your bad mood elsewhere little man.

:arta:

 

And your reason arty is good for the game?

OIias_of_Sunhillow #19 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 25287 battles
  • 3,004
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Postkbb07142, on 17 January 2019 - 05:25 PM, said:

[edited]me that was easy

Literally needed just 1 game

 

http://wotreplays.eu...0_1er_prototype

 

 

 

 

17:26 Added after 0 minutes

 

[edited]me,

 

Give me 1 reason arty is good??

Literally 1

 

I like playing it. ;)

kbb07142 #20 Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:28 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34569 battles
  • 317
  • [_BORG] _BORG
  • Member since:
    10-30-2013

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 17 January 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

I like playing it. ;)

 

Because its easy???

*edit


Edited by myarty37, 17 January 2019 - 07:26 PM.
Be respectful





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users