Jump to content


Obj279(e) Alliance-13 "Big Shark" [it does not require any skill(s) , only insane luck]


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

ValkyrionX #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

The mission requires:

Primary condition:
Bee among the top 3 players in the battle by experience earned


With Horon:
Be the top player in the battle by experience earned

 


Said so it seems easy, but in my opinion requires faotti [like too many missions] that have nothing to do with my single game.
Being in the top 3 for xp certainly means to play well, so far no problem, but if your team loses is much more unlikely to be in the top 3 [including the opponents xp] and this often results in having to start the mission immediately from the beginning as it must be done 5 times in a row [but why?]


If we want a comparison with similar missions always requested in 5 games in a row we have the Coalition-12 mission that requires to do 3000 of damage in 5 games in a row, this is a logical mission that requires my skills and not other factors purely random dictated by how to play the games of others but only and only my performance!


If I had to ask for a review of this mission I think it is more appropriate to make it look like or very similar to the mission Bloc-13 that requires to be among the first 3 players in 3 games out of 5 for damage caused in their team

So to make more sense it could be, be among the first 3 players in exp earned in your team, not counting that enemy too.

 

Which of you has completed this mission, what tank have you used?


I had bad results with the American tanks so I decided to try with the English ones.


Chimera, record 3 times out of 5 .. if you lose being among the top 3 throughout the game is virtually impossible.
Same thing as Super Conqueror, FV183 etc etc

 

Really, this is the only mission , together with Alliance-9 "Seeing stars" , of which I do not see why they are designed in this way.

 

 

 

For the rest, the missions of the obj279 are ok imo

 

here is my current progress:

 

 

 

13:12 Added after 9 minutes

p.s

you can make the kills and the damage you want, but also a light in the enemy team with 0 damage and 1000/2000 assists make more xp than you in the losing team.

 

This mission must be seriously reviewed

 

I can play as well as I want but why this mission must depend on how the opposing team also plays, or how badly or well my team play?

It makes more sense to ask to be top 3 xp for 5 times in my team and that's it, why both two? and if you lose what the hell are you doing? start all over again even if you had the divine blessing to make 3 in a row?

 

 


Edited by ValkyrionX, 19 January 2019 - 02:13 PM.


Sir_Beefy #2 Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:50 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24502 battles
  • 717
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

Honestly.

I think that you should apply to WG to be the guy who makes the missions.

On one hand, I think that missions for the 279 should be insanely hard, considering the rewards.  On the other, there truly is a difference between insanely hard and insanely lucky.  Yes, several of the missions require insane luck.  

Having said that, in the last 2 patches, WG has changed the missions for the Excalibur and Chimera.  I think it is safe to assume that the upcoming patch after 1.4 will include changes to the 279 missions.  

Personally, I think it is wrong to change them.  But hey, what the hell.



ValkyrionX #3 Posted 19 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostMr_Beefy, on 19 January 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

Honestly.

I think that you should apply to WG to be the guy who makes the missions.

On one hand, I think that missions for the 279 should be insanely hard, considering the rewards.  On the other, there truly is a difference between insanely hard and insanely lucky.  Yes, several of the missions require insane luck.  

Having said that, in the last 2 patches, WG has changed the missions for the Excalibur and Chimera.  I think it is safe to assume that the upcoming patch after 1.4 will include changes to the 279 missions.  

Personally, I think it is wrong to change them.  But hey, what the hell.

 

 

you gave yourself the answer by just giving me reason, some missions require effort and skills , others [like the one I'm talking about A-13 and A-9] a fortune that goes beyond the skill of the single player who tries to complete his missions.

 

Second thing, the missions are balanced so now and with the changes in the patch 1.4 some Chimera missions will be more sensible and easy, since the reward tank is really disgusting [also with the buff].

 

As for those of 279 are challenging and not too difficult imo, but this does not mean that some of them [ very few!! ] are poorly designed and have an extreme dependence on factors that go beyond the player who tries to complete his missions .


The prizes [bonds-credits-premium time-consumable-equipment-free exp] are fine as they are as well as the level of commitment of the missions.

 

p.s patch 1.4 will not change any mission of the obj279 operation

 

https://thedailyboun...ission-changes/

 

 

Edit:

 

if the Wargaming asked me , I would be willing to develop for them the future set of personal missions 3.0 in a new campaign , seeing that despite the mistakes of the first, they continue to make them

 

and above all missions that do not force you to play like an idiot, who have no dependence on the MM,  maps, type of tanks , the luck or the alignment of the stars and other things that make the grind of the missions something annoying and little sense to my modest notice.

 

 

 


Edited by ValkyrionX, 19 January 2019 - 03:17 PM.


ValkyrionX #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:21 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostMr_Beefy, on 19 January 2019 - 02:50 PM, said:

Honestly.

I think that you should apply to WG to be the guy who makes the missions.

On one hand, I think that missions for the 279 should be insanely hard, considering the rewards.  On the other, there truly is a difference between insanely hard and insanely lucky.  Yes, several of the missions require insane luck.  

Having said that, in the last 2 patches, WG has changed the missions for the Excalibur and Chimera.  I think it is safe to assume that the upcoming patch after 1.4 will include changes to the 279 missions.  

Personally, I think it is wrong to change them.  But hey, what the hell.

 

someone explain to me the meaning of this mission
Alliance 13 is neither in heaven nor in earth, out of all logic

 

how the hell do make an arty with 1300 of damage to do all this xp?

 

how the hell does an emil tier 8 make nearly 1000 xp with that damage and only 2 kills?

 

no whining, but I see this mission completely impractical [like the mission alliance 9]
all beyond the skill of the individual player, it makes no sense.

if your team loses being in the top 3 in exp it is something impractical unless you make an Ace Tanker
Ask practically 5 wins in a row and being in the top 3 in exp almost made more sense.

 



ValkyrionX #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
is there no one here who has complimented these missions and who can make a contribution?

Sir_Beefy #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24502 battles
  • 717
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostValkyrionX, on 20 January 2019 - 02:42 AM, said:

is there no one here who has complimented these missions and who can make a contribution?

Well, all I can say is this:

Excalibur missions:  Play long enough, and it will get done.  Those that are skilled will get it done fast, those that are average less so, and those that are below average and lower will eventually get the Excalibur.

Chimera: Luck of MM and RNG, and very short spurts.  Now with the revised mission 15's, much more attainable.

279: Consistent excellence and Luck.

 

It is highly likely that the 279 missions will get a revision in the patch following 1.4.  So my advise would be to do the missions that you feel you can complete, and hope that the other missions will be revised.

Regarding the XP for a t8 in a t10 game, obviously a t8 that dmg'es and stuns and gets assistance dmg on tier 9 and 10's will get more xp.



ValkyrionX #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:30 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostMr_Beefy, on 20 January 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

Well, all I can say is this:

Excalibur missions:  Play long enough, and it will get done.  Those that are skilled will get it done fast, those that are average less so, and those that are below average and lower will eventually get the Excalibur.

Chimera: Luck of MM and RNG, and very short spurts.  Now with the revised mission 15's, much more attainable.

279: Consistent excellence and Luck.

 

It is highly likely that the 279 missions will get a revision in the patch following 1.4.  So my advise would be to do the missions that you feel you can complete, and hope that the other missions will be revised.

Regarding the XP for a t8 in a t10 game, obviously a t8 that dmg'es and stuns and gets assistance dmg on tier 9 and 10's will get more xp.

 

I'm glad you think some missions need to be reviewed in a necessary way

 

as far as I have read on the forums and in the various leaks regarding the patch notes of the 1.4 there are no changes for the 279 missions but only for those of the chimera.

 

I have sent several tickets to keep the attention on this aspect , the answers were all almost immediate and I was told that they are collecting data on changes that


as I did for the missions of the first campaign I also do it for the second.

I have currently completed about 55 missions for obj279 and I am totally stuck for 2 missions that I can not complete in the least, as I said are alliance 9 and alliance 13

 

You can not ask a player to be top 3 players in exp
If my team loses like hell do I stay in the top 3 for 5 times in a row?
And then if in MM the tanks are mixed of two different levels if I play a higher tier I can be surpassed in exp by a lower tier that also does much less than me in game performance and vice versa.


Even worse ask 1800 seconds of stun time with the current rotation of maps and games that too often end in 3-4 minutes
I completed ALL the previous missions in just a month and these two are completely blocking me because I think they have completely inappropriate requests.

 

in any case as soon as the chimera missions change I will try to resume my 4 orders that I used to skip the 8000 damage mission that would have made me waste time and credits playing fv183
 
now it should become 6500 + 5 kill and victory
If I repeat it with honor I take 4 orders back to skip these two TOTALLY insensate missions
 
in any case the order system has never liked me, the missions must have sensible requests and can not ignore different game factors and at the same time be influenced by wholes that are totally external to the player's single game
 
as well as the missions that ask you to block damage, you can not ask a player of fierce, maybe block tot. damage and survive .. all shoot gold at the second or worse at the first shots at each level [or even worse HE], another factor that is not minimally considered in the missions

 

 



HundeWurst #8 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:35 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 72738 battles
  • 4,462
  • [FAME] FAME
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

I also wondered.... What that means is that you pretty much have to be winning 5 times in a row and further more have to do well in 5 games in a row.

 

The combination of both makes it pretty much a dumb mission.

 

However there is another stupid mission out there.... That is the 1800 seconds of stun over 10 games. Thats on average 180 seconds stun.... Thats just insane. For the Chimera you have to do that in one game, for this you have to do it 10 times in a row. Thats just unfair.



ValkyrionX #9 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:40 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

Visualizza postHundeWurst, il 20 gennaio 2019 - 03:35, ha dichiarato:

I also wondered.... What that means is that you pretty much have to be winning 5 times in a row and further more have to do well in 5 games in a row.

 

The combination of both makes it pretty much a dumb mission.

 

However there is another stupid mission out there.... That is the 1800 seconds of stun over 10 games. Thats on average 180 seconds stun.... Thats just insane. For the Chimera you have to do that in one game, for this you have to do it 10 times in a row. Thats just unfair.

 

 

 

God bless you mate, I waited anxious for some known and strong player to respond to my appeal.

 

you basically have to win 5 times in a row and be in the first 3 in exp..so if you lose a single game you're screwed..figured to do 180 of stun for 10 games in a row..out of all logic .. and I have to wait for the patch 1.4 to win the tank when it took me only a month to do about 55 missions .. I'm going crazy

14:47 Added after 7 minutes
in any case I hope that they review some missions, my insistence won seeing all the threads I did on the Chimera/Excalibur missions, I hope to have the same effect on the one of the 279

Edited by ValkyrionX, 20 January 2019 - 03:47 PM.


Dr_Oolen #10 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:49 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22924 battles
  • 1,748
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

Tryharding trying to do completely retarded missions? :XD

 

Id say the issue is more on your side when we all know WG is just gonna nerf the missions 6 months later and then again in another year. But then again i personally dont give a flying [edited]about getting yet another generic OP t10 rashn reward heavy tonk as fast as possible, knowing that its nothing but troggels tryharding it now when all i will miss out on are precisely the troggels if i only start giving a [edited]about the missions after the 2nd nerf.

 

Ill just finish chimera after those get nerfed in a few weeks, and then ill start consciously doing 279 missions only after those get nerfed, and only do the non-troggeling missions and wait with the remaining 10 or whatever that will be for the 2nd nerf. EZ game EZ laif, no troggels.


Edited by Dr_Oolen, 20 January 2019 - 03:51 PM.


TheDrownedApe #11 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:17 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 46209 battles
  • 5,837
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

sick of these fooking missions. 30 modules in 10 games ARRGGHHH

 

17 in 5 games then zero in the next 4, thanks RNG
 


Edited by TheDrownedApe, 20 January 2019 - 04:17 PM.


ValkyrionX #12 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:19 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostDr_Oolen, on 20 January 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

Tryharding trying to do completely retarded missions? :XD

 

Id say the issue is more on your side when we all know WG is just gonna nerf the missions 6 months later and then again in another year. But then again i personally dont give a flying [edited]about getting yet another generic OP t10 rashn reward heavy tonk as fast as possible, knowing that its nothing but troggels tryharding it now when all i will miss out on are precisely the troggels if i only start giving a [edited]about the missions after the 2nd nerf.

 

Ill just finish chimera after those get nerfed in a few weeks, and then ill start consciously doing 279 missions only after those get nerfed, and only do the non-troggeling missions and wait with the remaining 10 or whatever that will be for the 2nd nerf. EZ game EZ laif, no troggels.

 

 

unfortunately I have to contradict you, I did not missions to the choice to have the tank immediately , in fact I totally ignored the missions of the second campaign since they were introduced and I started them about 2 or 3 months after their release, winning excalibur and chimera did not required no particular effort, even if some missions are to be reviewed and will be changed in 1.4 .. and it seems that they have copied and pasted some of my suggestions.

 

Regarding 279, I do not care if it's Op or not. I want it in my collection and nothing different from that

I started the missions in mid-December after about a month's[or +] break from those of the chimera..some you make them playing casual matches without even wanting to

this thread is born with the intent to ask some revisions for some single missions.
I found the missions pretty good, but these two are totally out of any logical and insensate compared to the same set of 279

15:25 Added after 5 minutes

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 20 January 2019 - 04:17 PM, said:

sick of these fooking missions. 30 modules in 10 games ARRGGHHH

 

17 in 5 games then zero in the next 4, thanks RNG
 

 

 

this mission is a real rage, even if this is difficult to do, especially if you have some of the following tanks in your garage:

 

tvp, bc25t, amx 50b, project 46, lor40t

 

I have completed this mission without using the autoloaders. I used the French heavy tank AMX M4 51 with the 130mm gun and some extra HE + a lot of AP gold

 

attack mostly Russian, British , Chinese and German , clearly the targets with less armor is even better

 

you can easily destroy the ammunition, the pilot, the fuel tank and the engine of the German tanks and overwhelmingly fires explosives to the tanks without armor and you're done...

3 critical damage x game can be done easily

 



TheDrownedApe #13 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:38 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 46209 battles
  • 5,837
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostValkyrionX, on 20 January 2019 - 03:19 PM, said:

 

 

unfortunately I have to contradict you, I did not missions to the choice to have the tank immediately , in fact I totally ignored the missions of the second campaign since they were introduced and I started them about 2 or 3 months after their release, winning excalibur and chimera did not required no particular effort, even if some missions are to be reviewed and will be changed in 1.4 .. and it seems that they have copied and pasted some of my suggestions.

 

Regarding 279, I do not care if it's Op or not. I want it in my collection and nothing different from that

I started the missions in mid-December after about a month's[or +] break from those of the chimera..some you make them playing casual matches without even wanting to

this thread is born with the intent to ask some revisions for some single missions.
I found the missions pretty good, but these two are totally out of any logical and insensate compared to the same set of 279

15:25 Added after 5 minutes

 

 

this mission is a real rage, even if this is difficult to do, especially if you have some of the following tanks in your garage:

 

tvp, bc25t, amx 50b, project 46, lor40t

 

I have completed this mission without using the autoloaders. I used the French heavy tank AMX M4 51 with the 130mm gun and some extra HE + a lot of AP gold

 

attack mostly Russian, British , Chinese and German , clearly the targets with less armor is even better

 

you can easily destroy the ammunition, the pilot, the fuel tank and the engine of the German tanks and overwhelmingly fires explosives to the tanks without armor and you're done...

3 critical damage x game can be done easily

 

 

i was trying HE spam in the 50B but it's so RNG.

 

perhaps i use the amx M51 then



ValkyrionX #14 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 20 January 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

 

i was trying HE spam in the 50B but it's so RNG.

 

perhaps i use the amx M51 then

 

yeah dude is the best tank for this crap mission , with both guns is pretty good and remember to shot some He on paper tonks 

Sir_Beefy #15 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:49 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24502 battles
  • 717
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostValkyrionX, on 20 January 2019 - 04:30 PM, said:

 

I'm glad you think some missions need to be reviewed in a necessary way

 

as far as I have read on the forums and in the various leaks regarding the patch notes of the 1.4 there are no changes for the 279 missions but only for those of the chimera.

 

I have sent several tickets to keep the attention on this aspect , the answers were all almost immediate and I was told that they are collecting data on changes that


as I did for the missions of the first campaign I also do it for the second.

I have currently completed about 55 missions for obj279 and I am totally stuck for 2 missions that I can not complete in the least, as I said are alliance 9 and alliance 13

 

You can not ask a player to be top 3 players in exp
If my team loses like hell do I stay in the top 3 for 5 times in a row?
And then if in MM the tanks are mixed of two different levels if I play a higher tier I can be surpassed in exp by a lower tier that also does much less than me in game performance and vice versa.


Even worse ask 1800 seconds of stun time with the current rotation of maps and games that too often end in 3-4 minutes
I completed ALL the previous missions in just a month and these two are completely blocking me because I think they have completely inappropriate requests.

 

in any case as soon as the chimera missions change I will try to resume my 4 orders that I used to skip the 8000 damage mission that would have made me waste time and credits playing fv183
 
now it should become 6500 + 5 kill and victory
If I repeat it with honor I take 4 orders back to skip these two TOTALLY insensate missions
 
in any case the order system has never liked me, the missions must have sensible requests and can not ignore different game factors and at the same time be influenced by wholes that are totally external to the player's single game
 
as well as the missions that ask you to block damage, you can not ask a player of fierce, maybe block tot. damage and survive .. all shoot gold at the second or worse at the first shots at each level [or even worse HE], another factor that is not minimally considered in the missions

 

 

 

The one thing that I can say on this is:

The guys who got the 279 fastest are the ones that completed Excalibur + Chimera mission 15`s with honors and then 1 set of 279 missions with mission 15 with honors.  Thus they obtained 9 orders which allow you to buy 3 mission 15`s without honors and obtain the 279.

Maybe you should focus on the 1 set which you think you can do and obtain the 279 that way, and then play out the missions to obtain the very very nice rewards for said missions.

15:53 Added after 4 minutes

View PostHundeWurst, on 20 January 2019 - 04:35 PM, said:

I also wondered.... What that means is that you pretty much have to be winning 5 times in a row and further more have to do well in 5 games in a row.

 

The combination of both makes it pretty much a dumb mission.

 

However there is another stupid mission out there.... That is the 1800 seconds of stun over 10 games. Thats on average 180 seconds stun.... Thats just insane. For the Chimera you have to do that in one game, for this you have to do it 10 times in a row. Thats just unfair.

The 180-200 seconds of stun mission is all about luck of map rotation.  I got Malinovka 5 times of 8 games, and thanks to loads of Steve the IS7 drivers, averaged 360 secs of stun per game on those 5 games, and then I got the balance over the other 5 games for the honors.  If you do not get really lucky on the maps, 4get it.

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 20 January 2019 - 05:17 PM, said:

sick of these fooking missions. 30 modules in 10 games ARRGGHHH

 

17 in 5 games then zero in the next 4, thanks RNG
 

FOCH155 with HE.  EZ PZ Lemon Squeezy.



TheDrownedApe #16 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 46209 battles
  • 5,837
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013

View PostMr_Beefy, on 20 January 2019 - 03:49 PM, said:

 

 

FOCH155 with HE.  EZ PZ Lemon Squeezy.

 

clearly, but if one doesn't own said vehicle, or indeed the preceding line then it's not so EZ :(



Dr_Oolen #17 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22924 battles
  • 1,748
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 20 January 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

 

clearly, but if one doesn't own said vehicle, or indeed the preceding line then it's not so EZ :(

 

downrape, i think in your case its an eltwopeashoe and not lack of proper tanks Kappa

ValkyrionX #18 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:56 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 48929 battles
  • 1,551
  • [VIVUS] VIVUS
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 20 January 2019 - 05:24 PM, said:

 

clearly, but if one doesn't own said vehicle, or indeed the preceding line then it's not so EZ :(

 

trust me use the tier 9 amx with the 130mm 

this tank is a jewel for a lot of missions of Coalition set 

pump it with rations and directives and you're on horseback


Edited by ValkyrionX, 20 January 2019 - 05:58 PM.


Sir_Beefy #19 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:02 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 24502 battles
  • 717
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View PostTheDrownedApe, on 20 January 2019 - 06:24 PM, said:

 

clearly, but if one doesn't own said vehicle, or indeed the preceding line then it's not so EZ :(

 

Then the AMX M4 54/51 with derp, und load ze HE. I would think the T9 would be even better since it faces tier 7 and lower levels of armor.

qpranger #20 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34892 battles
  • 5,516
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostValkyrionX, on 19 January 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

Said so it seems easy, but in my opinion requires faotti ...

 

What in God's name is that?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users