Need advice/help/suggestions

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Hammerhead20 #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:41 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26644 battles

Some help or suggestions would be really appreciate talking about Personal missions.

So, I really would like to get T-55A. I only need to complete LT-15 and HT-15 missions (still have some completed with no honors, but that's ok I guess).

And I struggle with both of them because light tanks are not those vehicles I like to play. Still, I almost finished the last mission on Prokhorovka map, but friendly WZ light tank stolen some HP and I failed... so yeah... Better luck next time in another 1,000 battles I guess...

Talking about HT-15. I had one epic battle on Paris map a long time ago with my VK.45.02 B. Did over 6,000 damage + 4,000 blocked, I was so close, but again I missed some HP (it was around 500-600!)

Until now, I've never had anything similar, so I actually gave up on that...

I'm thinking to buy my first tier X vehicle after playing this game more than 7 years. Pretty ridiculous, right? 

I can buy these heavies:

Pz.VIII, E-100, IS-4, IS-7, T110E5

What can you suggest? Is it worth it to buy tier X vehicle to complete last missions?

Which heavy tank from mentioned above the most suitable for HT-15?

Don't get me wrong. I'm one of those "cheap play4fun bastards" which afraid or don't want to invest money in this game so I can only choose between these heavy tanks.

I hope you get the point what I'm asking. And I'm not used to write long texts so I'm sorry if my words are way off.

After all, english is not my strongest "horse" or whatever you call that...:hiding:

Dava_117 #2 Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20900 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHammerhead20, on 19 January 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

Some help or suggestions would be really appreciate talking about Personal missions.

So, I really would like to get T-55A. I only need to complete LT-15 and HT-15 missions (still have some completed with no honors, but that's ok I guess).

And I struggle with both of them because light tanks are not those vehicles I like to play. Still, I almost finished the last mission on Prokhorovka map, but friendly WZ light tank stolen some HP and I failed... so yeah... Better luck next time in another 1,000 battles I guess...

Talking about HT-15. I had one epic battle on Paris map a long time ago with my VK.45.02 B. Did over 6,000 damage + 4,000 blocked, I was so close, but again I missed some HP (it was around 500-600!)

Until now, I've never had anything similar, so I actually gave up on that...

I'm thinking to buy my first tier X vehicle after playing this game more than 7 years. Pretty ridiculous, right? 

I can buy these heavies:

Pz.VIII, E-100, IS-4, IS-7, T110E5

What can you suggest? Is it worth it to buy tier X vehicle to complete last missions?

Which heavy tank from mentioned above the most suitable for HT-15?

Don't get me wrong. I'm one of those "cheap play4fun bastards" which afraid or don't want to invest money in this game so I can only choose between these heavy tanks.

I hope you get the point what I'm asking. And I'm not used to write long texts so I'm sorry if my words are way off.

After all, english is not my strongest "horse" or whatever you call that...:hiding:

Surely the IS-4. The tank is powercrept as hell, but if there is a thing it can do well is tanking damage. Not easy to get the right angle, but once you get it, it can be a really hard nut to crack.

The gun, on the other hand, is trash.

Hammerhead20 #3 Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:59 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26644 battles

View PostDava_117, on 19 January 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

Surely the IS-4. The tank is powercrept as hell, but if there is a thing it can do well is tanking damage. Not easy to get the right angle, but once you get it, it can be a really hard nut to crack.

The gun, on the other hand, is trash.

Thanks for your fast reply.

What about IS-7?

I've seen some guys doing pretty well with this one. 

Dava_117 #4 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:05 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20900 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostHammerhead20, on 19 January 2019 - 05:59 PM, said:

Thanks for your fast reply.

What about IS-7?

I've seen some guys doing pretty well with this one. 

The problem with IS-7 is that is full of zones where even premium ammo can't pen and the rest is easily penetrated. Usually people don't shoot target that can't pen so will load HE or aim at someone else. The trick for those missions is to have a tank that enemy have small chance to pen or that can be visually overangled to bait shot, things that IS-7 can't do.

This doesn't mean it can't happen to fullfill the requirements, but you need some really stupid enemy that keep shooting you for no effect. :)

Hammerhead20 #5 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:12 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26644 battles

View PostDava_117, on 19 January 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

The problem with IS-7 is that is full of zones where even premium ammo can't pen and the rest is easily penetrated. Usually people don't shoot target that can't pen so will load HE or aim at someone else. The trick for those missions is to have a tank that enemy have small chance to pen or that can be visually overangled to bait shot, things that IS-7 can't do.

This doesn't mean it can't happen to fullfill the requirements, but you need some really stupid enemy that keep shooting you for no effect. :)

Ah, I see.

Thanks once again.

So far, I'm pretty exited about IS-4.

BR33K1_PAWAH #6 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:16 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

My way to complete first campaign is to do 2-3 easiest branches (in my case it's scout and medium) and then just close everything else with orders. Then retrieve orders once i get better/higher tonks and repeat.

Can't help with choosing a heavy though, i'm realy bad at heavy tanks. I personally did this mission on my main in T57, mostly with damage.

Hammerhead20 #7 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:22 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26644 battles

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 19 January 2019 - 08:16 PM, said:

My way to complete first campaign is to do 2-3 easiest branches (in my case it's scout and medium) and then just close everything else with orders. Then retrieve orders once i get better/higher tonks and repeat.

Can't help with choosing a heavy though, i'm realy bad at heavy tanks. I personally did this mission on my main in T57, mostly with damage.

Well, I suck dealing high amount of damage.

Sometimes I get really good battles, but more often my tank getting wreck in the first minutes of the battle...

Yeah, I do mistakes, some really stupid ones.

I rush in front and getting wrecked like a complete fool.

I'm not patient enough. That could be one of the ressons. 

BR33K1_PAWAH #8 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHammerhead20, on 19 January 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

Well, I suck dealing high amount of damage.

Sometimes I get really good battles, but more often my tank getting wreck in the first minutes of the battle...

Yeah, I do mistakes, some really stupid ones.

I rush in front and getting wrecked like a complete fool.

I'm not patient enough. That could be one of the ressons. 

Kemp bush.

Spam gold.

Hammerhead20 #9 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26644 battles

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 19 January 2019 - 08:29 PM, said:

Kemp bush.

Spam gold.

Well, I do carry some Premium shells (mostly 5-10), but I'm not that complete usless spammer! 

BR33K1_PAWAH #10 Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHammerhead20, on 19 January 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

Well, I do carry some Premium shells (mostly 5-10), but I'm not that complete usless spammer! 

Here, that's the root of the problem! Fix it ASAP!!! More gold, for the love of Serb! :izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users