Jump to content


121 vs WZ-132-1


  • Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

bokbiertjes #1 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:21 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

Hey,

 

I was wondering which tank is better the 121 (Chinese Tier X Medium Tank) or the WZ-132-1 (Chinese Tier X Light Tank)

 

Heres a link: https://tanks.gg/com.../121?t=wz-132-1

^ Link for the stats.

Thank you!

 

-bokbiertjes



Kartoshkaya #2 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24809 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
T92 HMC is better

bokbiertjes #3 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostKartoshkaya, on 19 January 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

T92 HMC is better

 

Thats not my question but ok thanks

kymrel #4 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:54 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 31915 battles
  • 903
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011
Both are pretty bad.

Kartoshkaya #5 Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 24809 battles
  • 449
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 06:43 PM, said:

 

Thats not my question but ok thanks

 

Well you want to compare a medium with a light so maybe it is the answer

bokbiertjes #6 Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View Postkymrel, on 19 January 2019 - 06:54 PM, said:

Both are pretty bad.

 

How so?



nikolaink123 #7 Posted 19 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 22334 battles
  • 204
  • [FECK] FECK
  • Member since:
    04-21-2013

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 07:12 PM, said:

 

How so?

 

Because they're some of the worst out of their counterparts.

SuedKAT #8 Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,172
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
Both are pretty meh, but considering you're comparing a LT with a MT I guess you're asking about something more specific?

OreH75 #9 Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:53 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 50145 battles
  • 2,620
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    05-29-2013
Stop drinking and making "which is better" topics. Go grind both lines and try them yourself  OR if you dont want play for another 10 years before you reach tier X: go download testserver unlock both tanks and play them both...

Tactical_Spoon #10 Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 1616 battles
  • 198
  • [_ACE] _ACE
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 06:21 PM, said:

Hey,

 

I was wondering which tank is better the 121 (Chinese Tier X Medium Tank) or the WZ-132-1 (Chinese Tier X Light Tank)

 

Heres a link: https://tanks.gg/com.../121?t=wz-132-1

^ Link for the stats.

Thank you!

 

-bokbiertjes

 

If you want a medium tank (tier 10):

 

Object 430U, Object 140, M48 Patton, TVP 50/51, Progetto 65, Batchat 25t, E50M are all worth it in my opinion.

 

If you want a light tank (tier 10): Only AMX 13 105 and T100 LT are worth it, rest are pretty bad - tier 9 lights are better tier for tier, so I'd get either the 13 90, T49 or the RU 251. 

 

121 is literally a worse Obj 430U and WZ 132-1 is just not competitive when matched against a T100 LT or 13 105.

 


Edited by Tactical_Spoon, 19 January 2019 - 09:58 PM.


FluffyRedFox #11 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:01 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24139 battles
  • 8,931
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

Weird comparison but ok.

121 is significantly better than the -132-1 since tier 10 lights are tier 8.5 tanks at most. 121 has:

-Significantly better gun

-Much better armour

-450 more HP.

Along with having the same view range. WZ-132-1 has better mobility and camo but, at least in my opinion, advantages in these attributes isn't worth what you're trading for it. That being said however, 121 is fairly mediocre, you're better off getting a 430U.



bokbiertjes #12 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSuedKAT, on 19 January 2019 - 09:14 PM, said:

Both are pretty meh, but considering you're comparing a LT with a MT I guess you're asking about something more specific?

 

Yeah, at the end of the tech tree (tier 8) you can go from WZ to 121 tier X so I was wondering for which one I would go just check it and you'll see why I asked it.

SuedKAT #13 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:34 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,172
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

 

Yeah, at the end of the tech tree (tier 8) you can go from WZ to 121 tier X so I was wondering for which one I would go just check it and you'll see why I asked it.

 

I see, in that case keep the tier 8  and start a new line instead since neither the tier 9's nor the tier 10's are worth the investment.

bokbiertjes #14 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSuedKAT, on 19 January 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

 

I see, in that case keep the tier 8  and start a new line instead since neither the tier 9's nor the tier 10's are worth the investment.

 

Well I just want a Tier X tank... I don't mind if it doesn't make good credits. I love light tanks and tank destroyers but I don't wanna start over in tech tree whole time :/ Just want a Tier X tbh
21:54 Added after 3 minutes

View PostSuedKAT, on 19 January 2019 - 10:34 PM, said:

 

I see, in that case keep the tier 8  and start a new line instead since neither the tier 9's nor the tier 10's are worth the investment.

 

I have 8 million credits right now and by the time i'm at Tier X i'll have way more... even if I run out of credits I have the skorpion G which made me 4 million credits in 2 days lol

Edited by bokbiertjes, 19 January 2019 - 10:54 PM.


SuedKAT #15 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:54 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,172
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

 

Well I just want a Tier X tank... I don't mind if it doesn't make good credits. I love light tanks and tank destroyers but I don't wanna start over in tech tree whole time :/ Just want a Tier X tbh

 

Understandable, but neither the LT or the MT in these two lines are particularly good so you will most likely get disappointed with them which would be a shame considering it would be your first tier 10.

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

I have 8 million credits right now and by the time i'm at Tier X i'll have way more... even if I run out of credits I have the skorpion G which made me 4 million credits in 2 days lol

 

When I wrote that they are not worth the investment I not only mean that they will cost you credits to play but that they ain't worth the credits you would spend buying them nor the time it would require you to get the experience needed for them.


Edited by SuedKAT, 19 January 2019 - 10:56 PM.


bokbiertjes #16 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSuedKAT, on 19 January 2019 - 10:54 PM, said:

 

Understandable, but neither the LT or the MT in these two lines are particularly good so you will most likely get disappointed with them which would be a shame considering it would be your first tier 10.

 

Yeah well i'll see, I'm not really a person that hates tanks I always try to change my play style to actually make the tank work. But thank you tho! I'll consider getting other tank, do you maybe have any suggestion of Tier X thats amazing?

Cannes76 #17 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 69686 battles
  • 1,825
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 10:50 PM, said:

I don't mind if it doesn't make good credits.

 

This shows that you really don't have much concept of hightier WoT at all. 1500 battles and already going for a tier X... You may want to slow down a tad as to avoid dissapointments.



bokbiertjes #18 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostCannes76, on 19 January 2019 - 11:02 PM, said:

 

This shows that you really don't have much concept of hightier WoT at all. 1500 battles and already going for a tier X... You may want to slow down a tad as to avoid dissapointments.

 

 

I've had the game since 2012 didn't play 2013 - 2018 so I really want a Tier X after all those years and I know only 1500 battles, but this is not my only account. I have like 20k battles on a different accounts, I have like 4 accounts none have a Tier X so I really just want one.



SuedKAT #19 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:06 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,172
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

View Postbokbiertjes, on 19 January 2019 - 10:57 PM, said:

 

Yeah well i'll see, I'm not really a person that hates tanks I always try to change my play style to actually make the tank work. But thank you tho! I'll consider getting other tank, do you maybe have any suggestion of Tier X thats amazing?

 

Since you said you enjoy LT's I'd advice you to in most lines stop at tier 8 or 9 since apart from the USSR LT which can be rather troll most of the tier 10 ones are quite bad. However since you mentioned that you also liked TD's you might want to consider US TD's, I've so far enjoyed every tank in both lines and the tier 10 ones are quite decent, the same can be said about the MT line. I would also have a look at the USSR TD lines, both lines are quite nice but the Obj 268 at tier 10 ain't worth it, the Obj 268v4 on the other hand is. Personally I've also had a lot of fun in my German TD's, but above tier 8 the none turreted line becomes a bit meh, the turreted line however is quite nice till tier 9, the tier 10 is ok but not amazing.

bokbiertjes #20 Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSuedKAT, on 19 January 2019 - 11:06 PM, said:

 

Since you said you enjoy LT's I'd advice you to in most lines stop at tier 8 or 9 since apart from the USSR LT which can be rather troll most of the tier 10 ones are quite bad. However since you mentioned that you also liked TD's you might want to consider US TD's, I've so far enjoyed every tank in both lines and the tier 10 ones are quite decent, the same can be said about the MT line. I would also have a look at the USSR TD lines, both lines are quite nice but the Obj 268 at tier 10 ain't worth it, the Obj 268v4 on the other hand is. Personally I've also had a lot of fun in my German TD's, but above tier 8 the none turreted line becomes a bit meh, the turreted line however is quite nice till tier 9, the tier 10 is ok but not amazing.

 

Alright, thanks! I'll have a look at it.
Appreciate you spending your time helping me! :D




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users