Jump to content


Abuse of Golden Goose


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Unangwata #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:52 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11415 battles
  • 458
  • [-NASA] -NASA
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017
People playing WOT are the Golden Goose, it lays golden eggs for WG. However it gets exploited badly, by demands of more and more eggs. While it grants nice income it also gets sicker and it's health  goes down. Start to care for well being of the goose, to prolong it's life and your long term egg income.

Edited by Unangwata, 20 January 2019 - 02:19 PM.


Discontinued #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:56 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3644 battles
  • 799
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

Sorry to be pedantic but it's a goose who lays a golden egg. Not indeed a chicken.

 

Just think about it a metallic bird couldnt squeeze one out.

It's almost like you never seen shrek.


 


Edited by Discontinued, 20 January 2019 - 01:58 PM.


BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 01:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23509 battles
  • 10,936
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

I'll stick with the Golden Goose. Chicken sounds so common.

 

Edit:- Bah!.....He just ruined the thread by changing it from chicken to goose.


Edited by BravelyRanAway, 20 January 2019 - 02:40 PM.


arthurwellsley #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:14 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 53375 battles
  • 3,767
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

After reading the thread title all I can ssuggest is "your goose is cooked".

 

Spoiler

 


Edited by arthurwellsley, 20 January 2019 - 02:17 PM.


Nishi_Kinuyo #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:16 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 8397 battles
  • 5,653
  • [GUP] GUP
  • Member since:
    05-28-2011

I remember that story from when I was little; it ended up with someone cutting open the goose in hopes of getting the eggs.

And what I don't see WG doing is that; they won't kill the game for a quick buck.

If they would, it would've happened a long time ago.

 

...

Anyone else feeling like having some roast leggasiini goose right now?



Element6 #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:16 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30854 battles
  • 11,118
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013
And here I was under the impression that WG is leaving a trail of seeds behind them and us players are running around like mindless chickens eating them all...

SABAOTH #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:18 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40172 battles
  • 3,494
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 January 2019 - 01:58 PM, said:

I'll stick with the Golden Goose. Chicken sounds so common.

 

Goose is for dirty capitalists.

 

Chicken is for proletarians so WG farms only chickens:izmena:



arthurwellsley #8 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:20 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 53375 battles
  • 3,767
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View PostNishi_Kinuyo, on 20 January 2019 - 01:16 PM, said:

I remember that story from when I was little; it ended up with someone cutting open the goose in hopes of getting the eggs.

And what I don't see WG doing is that; they won't kill the game for a quick buck.

If they would, it would've happened a long time ago.

 

...

Anyone else feeling like having some roast leggasiini goose right now?

 

Golden Goose is fable number 87 in the Perry Index of Aesop's Fables.

 

But there are a number of later versions

 



Discontinued #9 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3644 battles
  • 799
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

View Postarthurwellsley, on 20 January 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

 

Golden Goose is fable number 87 in the Perry Index of Aesop's Fables.

 

But there are a number of later versions

 

 

 

I like the street dance version with divesity and ashley bango

 

 Second to that maybe the 70's rock opera version, gotta love those  leotards.

 

Still trying to decide 



gpalsson #10 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:40 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24477 battles
  • 8,929
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

All we have in WJDE are golden noobs.

Very disappoint.



BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23509 battles
  • 10,936
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postgpalsson, on 20 January 2019 - 01:40 PM, said:

All we have in WJDE are golden noobs.

Very disappoint.

At least you share your Gold in battle.:trollface:



NUKLEAR_SLUG #12 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 32400 battles
  • 3,397
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 January 2019 - 02:43 PM, said:

At least you share your Gold in battle.:trollface:

 

I've heard they're very socialist that way. Gold for everyone!

the_nebuchadnezzar #13 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:22 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52119 battles
  • 1,541
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
  • Member since:
    08-19-2013
OP, pls stop creating thread after thread. Are you in need for some atention or something??

Artball #14 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:39 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1479 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014
Maybe he's trying to increase his post count and get that rank!

Edited by Artball, 20 January 2019 - 03:41 PM.


UrQuan #15 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20693 battles
  • 6,844
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View Postgpalsson, on 20 January 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

All we have in WJDE are golden noobs.

Very disappoint.

 

Don't be disappointing. Be like me. Embrace it. Go all the way!

 

Shooting Gold shells in a Gold tank, while tanking Gold shells

 



Jigabachi #16 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:53 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17948 battles
  • 20,935
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostUnangwata, on 20 January 2019 - 01:52 PM, said:

People playing WOT are the Golden Goose, it lays golden eggs for WG. However it gets exploited badly, by demands of more and more eggs.

Not really, the game is still f2p.

In reality, WG just dumps a whole load of food into the pen every month or so and the geese eat and swallow all day, pooping egg after egg but not caring about getting fatter and fatter. And only when they can't move anymore and the pen is about to collapse - then they start honking and making noise...



gpalsson #17 Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:55 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 24477 battles
  • 8,929
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostUrQuan, on 20 January 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

 

Don't be disappointing. Be like me. Embrace it. Go all the way!

 

Shooting Gold shells in a Gold tank, while tanking Gold shells

 

 

Can't unsee that you are playing skyrim, and you are hitting a golden Maus with a stick. 

Edited by gpalsson, 20 January 2019 - 03:55 PM.


UrQuan #18 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:14 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 20693 battles
  • 6,844
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011

View Postgpalsson, on 20 January 2019 - 03:55 PM, said:

 

Can't unsee that you are playing skyrim, and you are hitting a golden Maus with a stick. 

 

Had to admit, this comment left me dumbfounded. Till I noticed the tree. And then it clicked into place & slayed me. Cheers for a good laugh :D

Unangwata #19 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:04 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11415 battles
  • 458
  • [-NASA] -NASA
  • Member since:
    02-26-2017

View PostJigabachi, on 20 January 2019 - 03:53 PM, said:

Not really, the game is still f2p.

In reality, WG just dumps a whole load of food into the pen every month or so and the geese eat and swallow all day, pooping egg after egg but not caring about getting fatter and fatter. And only when they can't move anymore and the pen is about to collapse - then they start honking and making noise...

 

Do you really believe that ? Single tank is price of entire top shelf designed computer game. Do you realise what resources and effort it takes to make new computer game and add new tank to wot ?

Edited by Unangwata, 20 January 2019 - 07:05 PM.


Joggaman #20 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:31 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 24984 battles
  • 6,774
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View Postgpalsson, on 20 January 2019 - 02:40 PM, said:

All we have in WJDE are golden noobs.

Very disappoint.

 

Dear Sir, madam, other,
Could you please refrain from using WJDE as reference to the clan.  The clan is, in fact, two clans, creating a community known as "The Dingers".
 
For future reference to the clan or community, could you please use the collective name "The Dingers".
 
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users