• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bokbiertjes #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3210 battles
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F

Hey,

I was wondering if I should rush to the next Tier or unlock the other modules first?
I could rush to the next tier so I have a Tier 8 one that can fight in Team Battles etc but I can also max this one out and then go for next tier, thanks!

Attached Files

• Attached File   wz upgrade.png   739.33K

arthurwellsley #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:35 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 52696 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

With a win rate of 45% and a PR of 2,507 no one will let you play team battles in a light tank of any kind.

With those figures get an IS3 it's your only chance of being chosen for team battles.

Do not use free exp to rush tiers.

Use free exp where there is a horrible module grind to make it less painfull.

Get enough exp on your KV1 to move up to the KV-1S.

Edited by arthurwellsley, 20 January 2019 - 05:37 PM.

MeNoobTank #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13634 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

Rushing is never good. First of all Tier 8 is considered one of the worst tiers to play atm (you play often against tier 10 tanks). Secondly, you have very few battles therefore you are stil inexperienced and the higher tier battles are harder. 

Also WZ-131 is one of the best from that line, why would you rush it instead of enjoying it on full potential ? without the engine/tracks it will be slower and without the radar blind so not a good scout

Edit: Sorry I missed the part where you said you need it for team battles. That is a bad idea, Tier 8 team battles is dominated by OP tanks, the only viable Light imo would be LT-432 premium russian light. You should do Team batlles in IS-3 which is still one of the best free tier 8's you can get in the current meta.

Edited by MeNoobTank, 20 January 2019 - 05:46 PM.

bokbiertjes #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:38 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 3210 battles
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F

View Postarthurwellsley, on 20 January 2019 - 05:35 PM, said:

With a win rate of 45% and a PR of 2,507 no one will let you play team battles in a light tank of any kind.

With those figures get an IS3 it's your only chance of being chosen for team battles.

Do not use free exp to rush tiers.

Use free exp where there is a horrible module grind to make it less painfull.

My bad stats are cause I started playing again after 6 years so don't worry about that its not really what it should be it goes higher and higher everyday and I actually have a team that lets me play but sure :) Thank you tho.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:43 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Depends how quick you need to get into team battles. If you need the tank go for it, but practically speaking you'd be better off learning how to use it at lower tiers where you're a bit less likely to get stomped.

Cobra6 #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:29 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16418 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Light tanks in TB/SH/Skirmishes are generally only allowed to be played by better players as they are a very tricky class with a very specific role.

The Chinese light line is quite the joy to play, certainly the WZ-131 and WZ-132 so I recommend actually playing them fully, certainly if you've been away for a while as you say. The practice will become very beneficial later on.

No one wants a light tank player on their team that loses more battles then he wins, trust me.

Cobra 6

Homer_J #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:53 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30431 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postbokbiertjes, on 20 January 2019 - 04:28 PM, said:

Hey,

I was wondering if I should rush to the next Tier or unlock the other modules first?
I could rush to the next tier so I have a Tier 8 one that can fight in Team Battles etc but I can also max this one out and then go for next tier, thanks!

Why have you gone for the gun upgrade on a light tank when it's not even that much better than the one you started with and ignored the engine which is much better and tracks?

If you want to "rush to the next tier" then IMO it would be worth investing in the better engine at least, otherwise you are just a bad medium tank.  Sometimes the shortest route isn't the fastest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users