Map rotation and tiers that play them.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Lagochillus #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27058 battles
  • [GIFTD] GIFTD

Hello, I am here to suggest, that WG would finally do something about these [edited]minimaps that you get to play in all tiers. Seriously, who the hell thought that its a good idea to give ensk above tier 5? What the [edited]is the point of having tier 10s in ensk? Or tier 7s? Or tier 8 or 9??? It is completly unplayable by any other class than superheavy tank. In a strong turreted medium tank you can sit behind rubble for whole game and snipe there, but soft mediums, lt's any td that isnt ruski or jpz e100? Completly unplayable. If you go to field, you get rekd instantly when you get spotted, if you go brawl, you get raped by japanese derpers, or actually by any kind of armoured tank. 

Please make ensk for max tier 5 tanks. Or just molest ]us properly in rectum and give widepark and province and other minimaps for tier 10s. Thats fun Da? Or remove Ensk from all LT's and mediums, let those superheavies have a sausage party in Ensk.

Edited by Lagochillus, 20 January 2019 - 06:04 PM.

unhappy_bunny #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:33 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19780 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View PostLagochillus, on 20 January 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

Hello, I am here to suggest, that WG would finally do something about these [edited]minimaps that you get to play in all tiers. Seriously, who the hell thought that its a good idea to give ensk above tier 5? What the [edited]is the point of having tier 10s in ensk? Or tier 7s? Or tier 8 or 9??? It is completly unplayable by any other class than superheavy tank. In a strong turreted medium tank you can sit behind rubble for whole game and snipe there, but soft mediums, lt's any td that isnt ruski or jpz e100? Completly unplayable. If you go to field, you get rekd instantly when you get spotted, if you go brawl, you get raped by japanese derpers, or actually by any kind of armoured tank. 

Please make ensk for max tier 5 tanks. Or just molest ]us properly in rectum and give widepark and province and other minimaps for tier 10s. Thats fun Da? Or remove Ensk from all LT's and mediums, let those superheavies have a sausage party in Ensk.

I might be completely wrong, but I get a slight impression that Ensk is not high on your list of Top10 maps.

1ucky #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 85077 battles
  • [THRIL] THRIL
#LearnToPlay

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:48 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 42332 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostLagochillus, on 20 January 2019 - 05:04 PM, said:

you get raped by japanese derpers, or actually by any kind of armoured tank.

Nobody should have to deal with that:ohmy:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users