Can we talk about the rewarding system after matches.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

tufty_neptune #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10950 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

I'm sorry but its really still disgruntling how much credits you can lose just after playing tier 8 and above. Yes, I know I could buy a premium but I'm sorry I'm still a student who is yet to get a job so I can't buy it. I love this game and I am committed to it. But I really feel like WOT is not catering well enough to a certain demographic of their fan-base, i.e. "free-to-play" players. I know you don't get money from these people but crap, you'd be surprised because some of them enjoy the game the most. You are just killing their spirit if you let them lose credits when they play tier 8 and above.

What I'm really getting at is that maybe you should consider decreasing the cost of standard ammo and high explosive rounds. Tune your rewarding system so that players don't lose as much as they do when they lose a match, to be honest it really just encourages players to quit if they cant move forward. This argument may be invalid to most of whom pay-to-play or should I say pay-to-win but like I said I'm a student, I don't have money to afford such luxuries like in-game currency

#makewotgreatagain

ValkyrionX #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 52436 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

I can only agree with you.
even the standard account should have a credit increase, the current earnings for those who play without spending money are ridiculous.

the only premium tanks that she have are all tier 2 and 3 and make credits with those is madness, without even saying that at that level there is a monstrous selaclubbing of players full gold with T2light and pz1c

how to leave the game to those who have just started ..

My girlfriend does not even make a credit by playing her patton tier 9 and xp's earnings are ridiculous.

same thing for the premium account, only 50% more credits is really little compared to the standard one, it should be at least 70%

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34076 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

As a free to play player your reward is that you're allowed to play for nothing. If you want to play high tiers you either fund it by playing lower tiers or you put your hand in your pocket.

The choice is yours, be thankful you even have that choice.

BravelyRanAway #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
Surely this is a wind up? I hope you're not studying business.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:00 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25929 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

WG is a business.

Do you have a car ? Did you ask for a Rolls Royce, instead of the Nissan Micra that the dealer offered you ?

"I'm only a student, I can't afford a Roller".  .."Well, why didn't you say, here, here's your Rolls Royce, for the price of a Nissan Micra".

Yes it costs more to run the higher tiered tanks, but what other way would you suggest ?

How does a business continue to make money, for that is what businesses do, and keep freeloaders happy ?

Higher tiers are 'effed anyway, it's way more fun around the 4-7 tiers.

tufty_neptune #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10950 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 20 January 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

As a free to play player your reward is that you're allowed to play for nothing. If you want to play high tiers you either fund it by playing lower tiers or you put your hand in your pocket.

Like I said this argument is invalid to pay-to-win players

Be that as it may there are other games out there that I can choose to commit to which have less factors of pay-to-win, like fortnite. Thats how WG is losing their fanbase because they don't consider these little things.This is a suggestion to help WG to reconsider cause I know very well when I start earning money I won't be buying in-game currency. I could just buy other games. Like GTA, which is doing great you know why, cause they listen to their fans. I'd rather much expand my game collection than invest in just one. WG doesn't have to comply its just a suggestion

OreH75 #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:08 PM

Major

• Player
  • 52814 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 08:05 PM, said:

Be that as it may there are other games out there that I can choose to commit to which have less factors of pay-to-win, like fortnite. Thats how WG is losing their fanbase because they don't consider these little things.This is a suggestion to help WG to reconsider cause I know very well when I start earning money I won't be buying in-game currency. I could just buy other games. Like GTA, which is doing great you know why, cause they listen to their fans. I'd rather much expand my game collection than invest in just one. WG doesn't have to comply its just a suggestion

is fornite a tankgame? Then it might be an option !

tufty_neptune #8 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10950 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 20 January 2019 - 08:00 PM, said:

WG is a business.

Do you have a car ? Did you ask for a Rolls Royce, instead of the Nissan Micra that the dealer offered you ?

"I'm only a student, I can't afford a Roller".  .."Well, why didn't you say, here, here's your Rolls Royce, for the price of a Nissan Micra".

Yes it costs more to run the higher tiered tanks, but what other way would you suggest ?

How does a business continue to make money, for that is what businesses do, and keep freeloaders happy ?

Higher tiers are 'effed anyway, it's way more fun around the 4-7 tiers.

This is a game. A form of entertainment. Take into account WG is competing with many other gaming companies, there are no premium bullets in fortnite, people pay for content that amplifies their appearance when in battle. WOT is also reputable for being a free to play game, hence it will attract players without the intent to spend money. 

Edited by tufty_neptune, 20 January 2019 - 08:13 PM.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #9 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34076 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

I love this game and I am committed to it. 

This is a suggestion to help WG to reconsider cause I know very well when I start earning money I won't be buying in-game currency. 

So in the space of two posts you've gone from committed supporter to someone who has no interest in supporting the game. So essentially you're just asking for free stuff.

Request denied.

tufty_neptune #10 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10950 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

View PostOreH75, on 20 January 2019 - 08:08 PM, said:

is fornite a tankgame? Then it might be an option !

Sarcasm really?? :sceptic:

Balc0ra #11 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72692 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 07:45 PM, said:

I'm sorry but its really still disgruntling how much credits you can lose just after playing tier 8 and above. Yes, I know I could buy a premium but I'm sorry I'm still a student who is yet to get a job so I can't buy it. I love this game and I am committed to it. But I really feel like WOT is not catering well enough to a certain demographic of their fan-base, i.e. "free-to-play" players. 

​Thing is.. it not just that alone. Sure they could make improvements to the current system. But at the same time you don't want to make tier X the end tier. The tier that makes credits for a "meh" game. If so why play lower tiers unless you are grinding? As population spread is also a factor. It's why mid tiers are cheaper to run, and often makes more credits profit vs a tier X. As they want f2p players to play mid tiers too. So they spread the population more. If not we would be like any run of the mill MMO. And 90% of the population would be on tier 9 and X where the money is. Not in the "starter" areas. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 20 January 2019 - 08:15 PM.

tufty_neptune #12 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:16 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10950 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 20 January 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

So in the space of two posts you've gone from committed supporter to someone who has no interest in supporting the game. So essentially you're just asking for free stuff.

Request denied.

Small paying clientelle.. or Large fanbase.. Idk... Regardless I will still play this game and give them their praise. But it won't last. 

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #13 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

Well you have a choice go play those other games please do!

Oh and WOT being pay to win is the biggest myth going generally circulated by kids and skinflints.It has never been more free to play than in its current form

We get personal reserves left right and centre these days that give you huge credit bonuses better than a premium account, there are numerous marathons and events that give away premium tanks, premium time and silver for instance the recent Xmas event gave away two tier 2 premiums

and the tin foilers out there who think running personal reserves gives you poor mm, ha ha ha biggest load of tosh I've ever heard. I've run them constantly since their inception and i can say 100% that activating p.r's make no difference to mm.

You seriously think WG are trying to screw you?

Ever heard of grandiosity?

If anything WOT is pay to lose as many buy a tier 8 tank with absolutely no idea how to play.

Myself included

:)

tufty_neptune #14 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:22 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10950 battles
  • [TFUK3] TFUK3

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 20 January 2019 - 07:53 PM, said:

If thats really how it is then great. Thats how it is. 
19:24 Added after 1 minute

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 08:22 PM, said:

If thats really how it is then great. Thats how it is. 

Sorry for trying to reach out to the community...

OreH75 #15 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:26 PM

Major

• Player
  • 52814 battles
  • [-NARF] -NARF

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 08:12 PM, said:

Take into account WG is competing with many other gaming companies.

Not really, Mycom tried with Armored Warfare but they failed (Skill based MM killed it more or less). Warthunder aims more for realism so thats a different game.

BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 24333 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Posttufty_neptune, on 20 January 2019 - 07:22 PM, said:

Sorry for trying to reach out to the community...

Reach out to the community?....by begging WG for free stuff.

Balc0ra #17 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72692 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostOreH75, on 20 January 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

Not really, Mycom tried with Armored Warfare but they failed (Skill based MM killed it more or less). Warthunder aims more for realism so thats a different game.

​AW did try many things WOT players never got here, but demanded. And AW gave them everything they wanted. Inc more high tier income. You could do zero damage in a tier X and still hardly lose credits. That and population spread again... As due to the income change "that they later undid after my.com took over". They had to have forum events to get enough people on tier 5 to get PVP games going. ​Only thing that resulted in was a hars lesson on why WG don't give into everything we want. As to much of the good stuff can off balance a game, as much as to little of it. And that's what AW was a perfect example off.

I say was. As after my.com sacked the old company and took over them self 100%. They have removed most of the changes. And gone different directions. It's a better game now for sure. But to late for anything big. 

Edited by Balc0ra, 20 January 2019 - 08:35 PM.

hasnainrakha57 #18 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:50 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18354 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
+1 agreed!!!!!

Robbie_T #19 Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

I think Wg is already verry nice to f2p players/

Free line till tier 6 for what i heared. and till tier 6-7 you can make credits.

And the f2p aspect is to draw you in you can try it for free and if you like it...yeah than you have to pay.....

I like the concept even when you low on cash you can expand your game a little.new garage slots,prem time,or cheap low tier prem

but some people think WG is doing charity.......how the hell they would make money to keep the service and servers up and development.....

other f2p games are much worse

Robbie_T #20 Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20141 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

Invalid for p2win players.

How about players that support your bum [edited]so you can play....

And a student that have interrest in Fortnite and  Gta ...yeah right...you a 10 year old kid man.

O yeah and Gta 5 such a good game....ever tryed the MP? its just overhyped trash....i liked the story mode the rest is trash.

Mp still got problems since 2013.hackers beeing one of them.

Fortnite is that not the game that got parents in trouble becuase kids spended hunderds of dollars and euros on Bs.

And than the most ego out of your comment is the when i do get money i gonna buy other games not WG.

So Wg can support your poor [edited]now..but when he gets money he gives Wg the finger.

Man  dont wanna be your frend or business partner... 

PS better buy that Gta 5 soon its out since 2013!'or start saving for Gta 6!

Edited by Robbie_T, 20 January 2019 - 10:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users