currency cedits

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

fahd_elmarawany #1 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2748 battles
  • [RVNGE] RVNGE
WG, please give us more credits for each battle 'cause since i reached to Tier VIII (T8) i realized i don't earn any profit unless i become the MVP or the no.1 on my team or somthin'. All the earned credits goes to the vehicle repairs if my tank is destroyed (which happens 80% of the times for me), & on the ammunition & i don't even use premium shells, i don't use consumables, too, not cause i'm noob, but because it's letterly the only thing i can get more credits from if i sell them. And it got even WORSE when i finally got my dream tank in the game in Tier IX (T9); the (T95 American TD), now i just lose money even if i win... THIS'S NOT GRINDING! THiS'S TOTAL LOSS!!
The game is soo fun honestly & i play it almost everyday, but now the fun is getting replaced with the pressure of the currency (& research points of course)
I don't mind the grind in the research points 'cause at least i don't lose any like i do with my credits
i letterly had to sell the T28 (the tank before T95 in the Tech Tree) to buy the modules & Ammunition for the T95
pls do something 'cause i honestly love Tanks and the HD graphics & Sound Effects & the Mechanics, but i don't want it to die to me just 'cause i'm stuck with no credits. just make the game fun please!.
_
Hope you WG Staff read this and hopefully fix this issue.
Thanks for your attention..

Edited by fahd_elmarawany, 20 January 2019 - 08:08 PM.

SABAOTH #2 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40172 battles
  • [-133-] -133-
What if I tell you it's not an issue but it's by design? :popcorn:

Jigabachi #3 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:15 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Instead of demanding the game to get changed right away, what about trying to understand it first?
Hint: Since it is a free to play game, there is a point in the game's economy where players will struggle to earn money. That point depends on the player's skill and spending behavior. You are currently rushing up the tiers, which is a rather bad way to start as a new player as you will run out of credits soon.
You have three options:
1. Get better.
2. Play the lower tiers to earn money.
3. Get a premium account.

Edited by Jigabachi, 20 January 2019 - 08:17 PM.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68698 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Depends on how you play. Damage = credits. And if you miss shots often, take more damage then you deal, or press 2 rather often. That won't happen. Tier 8 is the thin line tier if you will. And it's not imposible to make credits there. But unlike on tier 6. You are not gonna get a profit, even 5K by having a below average game. 

As I said in the topic below you. It's not just about income. It's also about tier population. If you made more money on tier 8+ then you did tier 6. Why play lower tiers at all when tier 8 rewards more for less? 

NUKLEAR_SLUG #5 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:32 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
OP,  your average damage in your T95 is 629. That's less than one damaging shot per game. You simply aren't going to make credits or break even with that damage output.

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postfahd_elmarawany, on 20 January 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

WG, please give us more credits for each battle 'cause since i reached to Tier VIII (T8) i realized i don't earn any profit unless i become the MVP or the no.1 on my team or somthin'. All the earned credits goes to the vehicle repairs if my tank is destroyed (which happens 80% of the times for me), & on the ammunition & i don't even use premium shells, i don't use consumables, too, not cause i'm noob, but because it's letterly the only thing i can get more credits from if i sell them. And it got even WORSE when i finally got my dream tank in the game in Tier IX (T9); the (T95 American TD), now i just lose money even if i win... THIS'S NOT GRINDING! THiS'S TOTAL LOSS!!
The game is soo fun honestly & i play it almost everyday, but now the fun is getting replaced with the pressure of the currency (& research points of course)
I don't mind the grind in the research points 'cause at least i don't lose any like i do with my credits
i letterly had to sell the T28 (the tank before T95 in the Tech Tree) to buy the modules & Ammunition for the T95
pls do something 'cause i honestly love Tanks and the HD graphics & Sound Effects & the Mechanics, but i don't want it to die to me just 'cause i'm stuck with no credits. just make the game fun please!.
_
Hope you WG Staff read this and hopefully fix this issue.
Thanks for your attention..

Dear fahd_elmarawany,

It's great to see you spend so much time playing and enjoying our game.

All 4,500 WG staff put a lot of effort into developing and promoting this game around the world.

The staff do have a one condition and that is they like to get paid for their work which you enjoy so much.

It helps them buy food, clothes, pays the bills and sometimes go out for a good time with friends and family.

So, if once in a while you could contribute some cash instead of free-loading all the time and complaining,

they would be very thankful.

Yours, 

WG

hasnainrakha57 #7 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 15174 battles
  • [WFTTE] WFTTE
I agree

Aimless #8 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:59 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 23514 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
If I lose credits on tier 8 I know I did a bad bad job or was very unlucky. Tier 8 tanks and above shouldn't be touched before 5 or 6K battles if you want to earn credits with them. Unless you are really talented.

DeadLecter #9 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26854 battles
Soon after the rebalance of premium ammo, uhhhh "Special Ammo", you will definitely need a premium account. Or you can just play with standard rounds have battles with 25 hits and 2 penetrations.

Soup_Potato #10 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:33 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 282 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 January 2019 - 08:51 PM, said:

Yours, 

WG

Proof that Bravely is a WG employee :izmena:

Discontinued #11 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3644 battles

Sorry to the op you need to play better and you get more silver

Alternatively just keep buying fort knox's like I do!

Failing that sell all of your tanks and go broke!

UrQuan #12 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:42 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20635 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The economy in this game is by design, to keep all tiers populated. Low tiers guarantee credit income, with a good balance at tier 5 and tier 6. Higher tiers can run a profit, but you have to play more consistently well to achieve profit there.

Do note that credit earning is less affected by win/loss & more by dealing damage with minimal shots. This means that it isn't enough to deal damage at higher tiers to earn credits. You got to make every shot count to make credits on higher tiers. 

Hence a good advice is to keep a tier 5 or tier 6 tank you enjoyed to fund your higher tier gameplay. Selling tanks to continue higher tier gameplay is not sustainable. Playing lower tier tanks with (near) guaranteed credit income however will provide you with the ability to play higher tiers as well.

BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 20 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostSoup_Potato, on 20 January 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

:ohmy:

Discontinued #14 Posted 20 January 2019 - 10:01 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 3644 battles

View PostSoup_Potato, on 20 January 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

We suspected all along!

fahd_elmarawany #15 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2748 battles
  • [RVNGE] RVNGE

View PostJigabachi, on 20 January 2019 - 09:15 PM, said:

Instead of demanding the game to get changed right away, what about trying to understand it first?
Hint: Since it is a free to play game, there is a point in the game's economy where players will struggle to earn money. That point depends on the player's skill and spending behavior. You are currently rushing up the tiers, which is a rather bad way to start as a new player as you will run out of credits soon.
You have three options:
1. Get better.
2. Play the lower tiers to earn money.
3. Get a premium account.

1- Trying honestly, i can pretty much say i'm an above average WOT gamer
2- I do alot but winning with 5 lower tiers for ex. tier 4 can just make me lose all the credits with 1 loss in a tier 9 vehicle
3- I'm a free to play gamer for a reason you know, & i can't afford to buy anything since i'm still a student, PLUS i live in **** Egypt

Edited by fahd_elmarawany, 21 January 2019 - 04:10 PM.

Captain_Kremen0 #16 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:16 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38024 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB

View Postfahd_elmarawany, on 21 January 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

2- I do alot but winning with 5 lower tiers for ex. tier 4 can just make me lose all the credits with 1 loss in a tier 9 vehicle
3- I'm a free to play gamer for a reason you know, & i can't afford to buy anything since i'm still a student, PLUS i live in **** Egypt

Doesn't really matter where you live tbh; the advice you've had on here works wherever.

Lower tiers fund higher tiers.

Don't go to tier 8 and expect to achieve the same results as you did below; it's a whole new ballgame and the learning curve takes a spike.

fahd_elmarawany #17 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2748 battles
  • [RVNGE] RVNGE

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 20 January 2019 - 09:51 PM, said:

Dear fahd_elmarawany,

It's great to see you spend so much time playing and enjoying our game.

All 4,500 WG staff put a lot of effort into developing and promoting this game around the world.

The staff do have a one condition and that is they like to get paid for their work which you enjoy so much.

It helps them buy food, clothes, pays the bills and sometimes go out for a good time with friends and family.

So, if once in a while you could contribute some cash instead of free-loading all the time and complaining,

they would be very thankful.

Yours, 

WG

Sry, but i can't afford to do any of that
I'm still a student and my country's Economy is so bad right now it's getting worse by time..
that's why i don't mind grinding alot since i'm a Free Gamer. That's the penalty i get, but stopping the game from getting broke 'cause of vehicle's repairs and ammunintion is just so frustrating
Thx anyway... & i'll try my best!

Edited by fahd_elmarawany, 21 January 2019 - 04:21 PM.

unhappy_bunny #18 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:28 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18920 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postfahd_elmarawany, on 21 January 2019 - 03:10 PM, said:

1. You need to try harder then. Maybe play a bit more at T5-7. What do you base your self-assessment on, by the way?

2. Stop playing at T8/9 until you are getting much better results. That you help when you venture back up to T8.

3. Many of us pay little or nothing in order to play. this game. Many, better than me, will still fund higher tiers by playing at T5-7. 

Edited by unhappy_bunny, 21 January 2019 - 04:28 PM.

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postfahd_elmarawany, on 21 January 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

Sry, but i can't afford to do any of that
I'm still a student and my country's Economy is so bad right now it's getting worse by time..
that's why i don't mind grinding alot since i'm a Free Gamer. That's the penalty i get, but stopping the game from getting broke 'cause of vehicle's repairs and ammunintion is just so frustrating
Thx anyway... & i'll try my best!

You must understand that the game is set up this way to make money.

If they relax and give you more, then overall their profits will go down. You are not alone in finding it difficult to make money at T8 and above without premium, most do have difficulty....that is normal. Your way to achieve playing at T8 and above is to try and play better and play lower tiers to fund your ventures into T8+.

You should play lower tiers a lot to build up a war chest. With this war chest you should buy basic consumables when they are at half price. This reduces your after battle bills. I have another account that is completely F2P, it has about 12 premium tanks that were given free by WG, 30 odd tanks and 16 free slots. It has presently about 5 million credits and 1500 each of basic repair kits, first aid kit and fire extinguishers all bought at half price, which is offered quite often in WoT.

Although the outlay for many such kits may seem high at the time and you may think about the next tank you could buy instead, it actually makes much better economic sense to buy them first instead of blowing the credits on a tank you can't afford to run. That way you reduce the cost of running it when you do eventually buy that T8+ tank.

When playing with a F2P account....you must play the long game and plan ahead.:)

Richthoffen #20 Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:38 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 28414 battles
  • [MS-] MS-

View Postfahd_elmarawany, on 21 January 2019 - 04:10 PM, said:

like most have said before don't rush the tiers tier 10 is not end game material it's more important to find a tank you like and perform well in.

sorry to say but you are not an above average player yet.

edit: look trough your depot there might be stuff you don't use anymore like tracks, guns an so for tanks you have sold or shells that don't fit any of your guns, you can filter those and sell

Edited by Richthoffen, 21 January 2019 - 06:41 PM.

Also tagged with currency, cedits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users