157 replies to this topic

jabster #141 Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostDillstrom, on 26 January 2019 - 03:16 PM, said:

http://prntscr.com/mchfkc

Here is a great example what happens when team is full of bad players. How is this fun? O-Ni goes to the beach to be useless, because why shouldn't it give the enemy the map control. 46% T71 DA, didn't shoot, didn't spot anyone because after 7000 tries, how could a human learn that we need to spot the enemy? T25/2, a nice TD but useless player. How hard it is to sit in a bush and shoot what others spot? Right, we had no spotters and this thing didn't sit in a bush, because it's a 45% idiot. M6 is a new player, Hellcat has such a bad camo it didn't shoot even once, 38% winrate with that one. SU-100 same thing, impossible to sit still and shoot enemies. So why are all these useless morons allowed to join battles? And don't tell me it was just a single battle, you don't get 45% winrate by playing. Why is it OK not to do anything in the battle? What kind of human or animal or plant is unable to learn even the basics after 7 000 tries and why are they still allowed to join battles? How are these pools of piss any good to the game? Why aren't these maggots replaced by bots?

Their average damage is less than what T1 Cunningham does to a Maus by ramming. It is obvious that they have never even tried to play, so why are they allowed to ruin battles? Their tanks should be frozen for 24 hours with a text: since you don't play, you are not allowed to join battles. And does anyone think they were having fun in this battle? Driving the Hellcat into the front line and dying during the first 30 seconds? Or camping on the beach with O-Ni while everyone else died? Why should someone that can't sit in a bush and left click be allowed to do nothing battle after battle? And how does it affect the meta? Should I support the heavy tank on the beach next to our base? Or the dead TDs that can't sit in a bush? Or the scout that doesn't spot anyone? Why does WG allowed battles like this happen, where nobody does what they should in order to win? Should I start driving only heavy tanks, camping in the base and never shooting anyone since it's so much fun all the 45% WR morons do it? Or maybe I should do the same in a light tank, I would be great at defending our SPGs from behind them. Is this what WG wants this game to become?

If you don’t find the game fun then maybe you’re playing the wrong game?

Dillstrom #142 Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:50 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1106 battles

View Postjabster, on 26 January 2019 - 03:35 PM, said:

If you don’t find the game fun then maybe you’re playing the wrong game?

Maybe there is nothing wrong with the game?

http://prntscr.com/mchwyi

KV-4 as top tier, takes 15 shots but is unable to shoot even once. Another 26k battles with 46% winrate. Why is this thing allowed to be top tier? How is this not unsportsmanlike conduct? Is this how WG wants us to play the game? This is what's going on every day, if I play 10 battles I see at least 6 battles like this. WG could change this if they think it's not right.

jabster #143 Posted 26 January 2019 - 05:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12649 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostDillstrom, on 26 January 2019 - 03:50 PM, said:

KV-4 as top tier, takes 15 shots but is unable to shoot even once. Another 26k battles with 46% winrate. Why is this thing allowed to be top tier? How is this not unsportsmanlike conduct? Is this how WG wants us to play the game? This is what's going on every day, if I play 10 battles I see at least 6 battles like this. WG could change this if they think it's not right.

So you’ve even made sure that your name isn’t visible, can’t imagine why that is.

Isharial #144 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:30 PM

Major

• Player
  • 22618 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostDillstrom, on 26 January 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

but without those bad players, ie, the ones you complain about, most of us wouldn't have those epic games where we kill 8-10 tanks and do 6k+ damage. as much as we can hate on the 44% players that do basically nothing, we also need them for the diversity. without them, we'd have games that run the same way, every single time, as every player would use the "pre-defined" spots. "oh look, T67 on enemy team, it'll go to that bush they're always in" *blindfires bush* *T67 destroyed*

that's what it would come to. no 6th, wouldn't be needed, we'd already *know* where they sit, because it happened last game, and the game before, and the game before and.... 

there obviously will be some change to the meta, but it would simply come down to that staleness of knowing where they sit, however a bad player such as that KV-4, wont go to where such a heavy would in the hands of a 55% player and therefore will catch someone out, or many out, or might simply become a pin cushion for the enemy TD, which in turn spots them, and lets you and your team shoot them..

see, they are needed, even if it is simply to be a shell magnet

_bata__ #145 Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:17 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 25256 battles
  • [GOOFY] GOOFY

Well, I feel I got to contribute - run into an absolute invalid today. Rating 3 at 20k games, drives tier X tank of course - Progetto65 which he parked on base with whole team clicking on him on map...and sparing no insults. I was absolute certain that he was a WG bot. Sent a message to unfortunate invalid after game and what did I get in return? Foul language and noob fairy tale about how he playes the way game is intended and everyone who is not like him (invalid) is either camper (??), stat padder or gold spammer.

So I checked his stats. Wooow, I found worst WoT player on the continent!

T62 - 41% winrate, damage better then 3% players!

T54 - 41% winrate, didnt know it was possible - and check this out, dude played 1000 games on T54 :):)

So - no, these guys do not play with smile and no worries attitude. They are angry, half-witted and just plain incompetent. Check out the snapshot, it kinda speaks volumes :)

Attached Files

• Attached File   invalid.jpg   225.93K

Dorander #146 Posted 24 April 2019 - 07:31 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21004 battles

View Post_bata__, on 24 April 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

Well, I feel I got to contribute - run into an absolute invalid today. Rating 3 at 20k games, drives tier X tank of course - Progetto65 which he parked on base with whole team clicking on him on map...and sparing no insults. I was absolute certain that he was a WG bot. Sent a message to unfortunate invalid after game and what did I get in return? Foul language and noob fairy tale about how he playes the way game is intended and everyone who is not like him (invalid) is either camper (??), stat padder or gold spammer.

So I checked his stats. Wooow, I found worst WoT player on the continent!

T62 - 41% winrate, damage better then 3% players!

T54 - 41% winrate, didnt know it was possible - and check this out, dude played 1000 games on T54 :):)

So - no, these guys do not play with smile and no worries attitude. They are angry, half-witted and just plain incompetent. Check out the snapshot, it kinda speaks volumes :)

First of all, why necro a months old thread that was pretty pointless to begin with?

Secondly, if I were you I'd quickly remove that picture and if you insist on uploading it do it with the name crossed out, as it is you're breaking forum rules.

Thirdly.... whyever would you think that if Wargaming ever introduced bots on the EU server, they'd code them to insult their own customers? 

mani_GGr #147 Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:41 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 16456 battles
  • [INVIL] INVIL

Open twitch, find WOT streams with around 5 or so viewers, many of them could be rated as terribad (red). Watch them for a while, what they are doing, their logical processes. 

After watching a few of these I realized this is simply failure of imagination on my part, as I would never be able to think that way.

SplittingVoid #148 Posted 24 April 2019 - 09:45 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24054 battles
  • [REXDK] REXDK

View PostGotMommysCreditCardYay, on 21 January 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

1st Question

I've seen some really really bad players in WoT even when they have 20k (or even 120k) battles. How many players do you guys think are actually bad ON PURPOSE? Theoretically lets say there are 2 ways to play this game, trying to be good and trying to be average/very bad. So what happens when u try to play this game as well as u can = you get punished by artys who uses xvm, or people rush u, or u take stats slightly too serious and have minimum fun when your team is really bad, or if map rotation is bad, or if enemy has ridiculous OP tanks, etc etc etc etc.

So what happens when you actually try to be very average and bad on purpose? = you don't care about stats, you basically just rush and do whatever the hell you want, you don't have to think during battles, you see childish people rage at you and because of them raging at you: you decide to make sure that you lose the battle so the toxic people lose the battle as well, since they actually care about winning the battle while you don't.

and btw i already know there will be someone that say ''LOSING BATTLES ON PURPOSE IS AGAINST THE RULES, YOU WILL GET BANNED'' etc. Guess what? There is literally no way to prove if someone is playing bad on purpose or if they are actually just really bad, even if this person openly admits that he is losing games on purpose, it would need to get reported maaaaaaaaaany times and he would have to admit it countless times in numerous battles, and still then customer support can just think ''maybe he is just lying about breaking the rules''

2nd Question

Everyone knows the stereotype of unicums being toxic right? and unicums are (insert insult here)... etc whatever.

Ok but, since i've made this new account (i deleted my previous account 5 months ago), i have decided to turn my in-game chat on again, just to see how childish people rage, i find it funny, anyways: literally EVERY single person that has been insulting/crying in the chat, has been a BAD player, they are actually really really bad, every single one of them. I haven't even seen one good player being toxic, is it because good players simply dont play the game anymore so i dont see them?

so far it is: the longer you have been a really bad player = the more toxic u get for some reason even though u are almost always the most useless player on the team

The answer to this riddle is very simple...PEGI rating 9 

DuncaN_101 #149 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:23 PM

Major

• Player
  • 55236 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
Why necro this pointless thread?
So you found a player who is bad at the game... Big whoop

_RNG #150 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1596 battles

If the Matchmacker always would fill the game with

33% Winrate 55+

33% Winrate 50+

16% Winrate 45+

16% Winrate 40+

THEN it would be fun and not a Problem

My first game yesterday was me as yellow player with 12 Red player all below 400 WN8 and 2 Orange

against mostly Green and Yellow and only one Red

Where is there the fun  ?

Its also not fun for the Enemy Team, the Game was a rush for them

Dorander #151 Posted 25 April 2019 - 12:39 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21004 battles

View Post_RNG, on 25 April 2019 - 11:38 AM, said:

If the Matchmacker always would fill the game with

33% Winrate 55+

33% Winrate 50+

16% Winrate 45+

16% Winrate 40+

THEN it would be fun and not a Problem

My first game yesterday was me as yellow player with 12 Red player all below 400 WN8 and 2 Orange

against mostly Green and Yellow and only one Red

Where is there the fun  ?

Its also not fun for the Enemy Team, the Game was a rush for them

Player populations don't support those numbers. The goal of the matchmaker is to get people into battles so they can play, not to make the largest player segment wait disproportionally long 'cause some people can't stand the fact that these players exist.

24doom24 #152 Posted 25 April 2019 - 05:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7954 battles
A 48% player complaining about bad players mmmkay:trollface:

Edited by 24doom24, 25 April 2019 - 05:27 PM.

Dark_Cloud #153 Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:44 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18192 battles
  • [SPL1] SPL1

View PostXandania, on 21 January 2019 - 09:49 AM, said:

All I can say is that in my experience skill has nothing to do with toxidity - dying early has. It usually is the dead commanders ghosts that are spreading the toxines as everyone else is busy playing the game. And boy are there different ways to play it.

That and "pro" players that like to write letters after battle and complain in person that you had luck/outplayed them/lost the battle for them (some people use these channels to congratulate people doing well for their team though)

I don't think I'm "pro", but mostly post battle I tell a lot of people if they've helped me out, if they were a vital part of an excellent team work moment, or if they'd just been a really interesting player to play even against.

That said, every now and again there does come this special case where I think they should just sit real comfy in their favorite armchair, take their kitchen knife and shove that in their temple a few times, and I explain this to them increasingly verbosely, because truly some of these cases might be more useful to the rest of us by keeping those employed in house cleaning and burial in their jobs.

Edited by Dark_Cloud, 25 April 2019 - 09:45 PM.

evilchaosmonkey #154 Posted 25 April 2019 - 11:39 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 17829 battles
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT

View PostDark_Cloud, on 25 April 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

I don't think I'm "pro", but mostly post battle I tell a lot of people if they've helped me out, if they were a vital part of an excellent team work moment, or if they'd just been a really interesting player to play even against.

That said, every now and again there does come this special case where I think they should just sit real comfy in their favorite armchair, take their kitchen knife and shove that in their temple a few times, and I explain this to them increasingly verbosely, because truly some of these cases might be more useful to the rest of us by keeping those employed in house cleaning and burial in their jobs.

I rather think the good old post battle PM message should allow pictures to be sent. 

It would save me hours of typing in the course of a week - it does take ages to type up this picture description each time and litter it with original swear words so they are left in no doubt what I believe should happen to them.

Edited by evilchaosmonkey, 25 April 2019 - 11:43 PM.

Dark_Cloud #155 Posted 26 April 2019 - 12:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18192 battles
  • [SPL1] SPL1

View Postevilchaosmonkey, on 26 April 2019 - 12:39 AM, said:

I rather think the good old post battle PM message should allow pictures to be sent. 

It would save me hours of typing in the course of a week - it does take ages to type up this picture description each time and litter it with original swear words so they are left in no doubt what I believe should happen to them.

Agreed. Still this, just as the berating, is in the end against the rules because they for some unbelieveable reason hold that I am to be respectful to everyone at all times, when quite obviously

1. Nobody has the patience of job to never tell anyone off

2. It's lunacy to claim all of these potato sacks with legs are worthy of that (feel free to insult me back, people, this is just words on a screen, I could not care)

3. It bans banter, the removal of general chat showed this aswell.

ramram70 #156 Posted 26 April 2019 - 05:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9709 battles

View Post_bata__, on 24 April 2019 - 08:17 PM, said:

Well, I feel I got to contribute - run into an absolute invalid today.

T54 - 41% winrate, didnt know it was possible - and check this out, dude played 1000 games on T54 

Still better than me! :(

Ok, my T-54 is stock and I'm expecting it gets better when fully upgraded which will be the case in one year or so.

Edited by ramram70, 26 April 2019 - 05:35 PM.

Alfa_Tau #157 Posted 26 April 2019 - 11:51 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 12614 battles
  • [I_E_C] I_E_C

View PostGotMommysCreditCardYay, on 21 January 2019 - 08:43 AM, said:

1st Question

I've seen some really really bad players in WoT even when they have 20k (or even 120k) battles. How many players do you guys think are actually bad ON PURPOSE? Theoretically lets say there are 2 ways to play this game, trying to be good and trying to be average/very bad. So what happens when u try to play this game as well as u can = you get punished by artys who uses xvm, or people rush u, or u take stats slightly too serious and have minimum fun when your team is really bad, or if map rotation is bad, or if enemy has ridiculous OP tanks, etc etc etc etc.

So what happens when you actually try to be very average and bad on purpose? = you don't care about stats, you basically just rush and do whatever the hell you want, you don't have to think during battles, you see childish people rage at you and because of them raging at you: you decide to make sure that you lose the battle so the toxic people lose the battle as well, since they actually care about winning the battle while you don't.

and btw i already know there will be someone that say ''LOSING BATTLES ON PURPOSE IS AGAINST THE RULES, YOU WILL GET BANNED'' etc. Guess what? There is literally no way to prove if someone is playing bad on purpose or if they are actually just really bad, even if this person openly admits that he is losing games on purpose, it would need to get reported maaaaaaaaaany times and he would have to admit it countless times in numerous battles, and still then customer support can just think ''maybe he is just lying about breaking the rules''

2nd Question

Everyone knows the stereotype of unicums being toxic right? and unicums are (insert insult here)... etc whatever.

Ok but, since i've made this new account (i deleted my previous account 5 months ago), i have decided to turn my in-game chat on again, just to see how childish people rage, i find it funny, anyways: literally EVERY single person that has been insulting/crying in the chat, has been a BAD player, they are actually really really bad, every single one of them. I haven't even seen one good player being toxic, is it because good players simply dont play the game anymore so i dont see them?

so far it is: the longer you have been a really bad player = the more toxic u get for some reason even though u are almost always the most useless player on the team

So if I understand correctly you just play to ruin other people's day?? 

if this is the case it means you have a very boring life.

Dorander #158 Posted 27 April 2019 - 12:20 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 21004 battles

View PostAlfa_Tau, on 26 April 2019 - 10:51 PM, said:

So if I understand correctly you just play to ruin other people's day?? 

if this is the case it means you have a very boring life.

You do realize you're responding to a post made in Januari?

Also tagged with bad players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users