Jump to content


Soldiers of Fortune: An Update on Compensation


  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

____Green____ #61 Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

View Posteekeeboo, on 06 February 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

 

Forum rules about sharing support tickets, this is why it's important to read the forum rules and DEFINITELY read the part about discussing moderation actions that will lead to further sanctions. 

 

Ok, rules is rules but I asked my Q here before send msg to support, I still dont have answer here and even support send me back to forum to ask here.

 

So as WG official You offer to me read rules, ok I will. Also I read patchnotes, Rules and regulations for events.

 

So and I will ask xxxxxxx time:

 

Patch 9.3 was added reservist rank with two permissions:

  • *Participate in Clan Wars battles
  • *Organize and participate in Skirmishes

Permission to select players in battle room start only if player gets recruit rank.

So as You can read on my story few posts above - we got issue during this campaign and this issue leaved two my clanmates right below redline of prizes.

I dont ask for compensation or apologies.

 

Just provide me information (patch note, official announcement on website etc) when and why reservist permissions was changed and why on event "SoF" rule 13.3. is in conflict with the options available in the game/

 

Tnx You!

 

 



PinkyDK #62 Posted 06 February 2019 - 11:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 43464 battles
  • 568
  • [KISS-] KISS-
  • Member since:
    02-11-2011

Looks like you as a clan took a serious risc having 2 penalties already... That sounds like a game on your part.

Sorry to hear you are running a clan bad enough to keep retarded kids hanging around instead of kicking them out.

 

My clan was very happy to have players capable of moving themself in/out of teams. It can suck sometime, but also be a good thing with the proper clan management.



____Green____ #63 Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:23 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

Your opinion is just opinion... Im not talking about kids in clans and ragers.

My question is not about penaltys we took or points my mates are missing. 

 

Q is about broken rank.permission system. 

 

For example: Do you know that player who is already in battleroom of clanwar can be kicked out of the clan, but he will stay in battleroom till the battle is over and he can move around other players, he can move around commander and commander cant kick him out. - There is no option kick out player. 

 

Mate, clan management is rank system and rank permissions is broken and wg officials cant give me answer why and when. I posted this Q 40hrs ago.


Edited by ____Green____, 07 February 2019 - 07:41 AM.


eekeeboo #64 Posted 07 February 2019 - 12:32 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View Post____Green____, on 06 February 2019 - 07:52 PM, said:

Spoiler

 

 

And no matter how many times you ask the question, it will not affect the speed of the answer. 

 

Furthermore for the answer you ask, I have performed a google search myself to check the answers you can receive yourself, here are the first results: 

one

 

That's why. As to how, having someone in your clan who does this I imagine would be a good step towards kicking that person from the clan no? 



____Green____ #65 Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:31 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

View Posteekeeboo, on 07 February 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

And no matter how many times you ask the question, it will not affect the speed of the answer. 

 

Furthermore for the answer you ask, I have performed a google search myself to check the answers you can receive yourself, here are the first results: 

one

 

That's why. As to how, having someone in your clan who does this I imagine would be a good step towards kicking that person from the clan no? 

 

Lol. Eek....

 

You just posted a link to patchnote what I have posted here two days ago. That is from patch 9.3.

Take a look on reservist permissions on that patchnote. I dont see there permission "Select players in cw battleroom"

 

My question is when and why this was changed.

 

When that player with reservist rank kicked out commander, we kicked him out of our clan. But that doesnt work, because if player is kicked out from clan while he is in battle room he lose his clan tag, but he still can do what he want, move around players, commander and there is no option to get him out of battle room. So really You still think this is clan internal problem?

 

Almost all from our clan is 30yo+, we dont expect something like this from our players. This only proves that never accept new players to clan before cw season or campaign. Only thing I found out here on forum is that officials cant answer to my question. WG dont  know when and why to reservist positon was added permission to select and move players in battleroom.

So turns out reservist have same permissions as recruit.

 

 

 


Edited by ____Green____, 07 February 2019 - 02:32 PM.


AngryBot365 #66 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:02 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 20212 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    11-22-2017
Hey how to check the info about the CW tank auction? because i have made a bid but i don't know how much other players are bidding and when the auction gonna end... 

BONNe_LV #67 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37952 battles
  • 818
  • [T___G] T___G
  • Member since:
    04-26-2012

View Posteekeeboo, on 07 February 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

 

And no matter how many times you ask the question, it will not affect the speed of the answer. 

 

Furthermore for the answer you ask, I have performed a google search myself to check the answers you can receive yourself, here are the first results: 

one

 

That's why. As to how, having someone in your clan who does this I imagine would be a good step towards kicking that person from the clan no? 

 

So, in 9.3 patchnotes:
  • Recruit

    • Choosing players for battle in the Battle Room
    • Participating in battles on the Global Map
    • Organizing and participating in Skirmishes

    Reservist

    • Participating in battles on the Global Map
    • Organizing and participating in Skirmishes

    So there is written that only Recruit and above can choose players in battle room. But it is not so... We had a situation, when reservist take out all players before match. RESERVIST WITHOUT A PERMISSION TO DO IT. Green whats to know, when did you add permission to reservist so it can choose players in battle? And why it was not added in any patchnotes that it is changed. And why does it is not mention in Global Map or Clan page? Why did this information is not easy accessible?


Edited by BONNe_LV, 07 February 2019 - 04:52 PM.


____Green____ #68 Posted 08 February 2019 - 09:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014
Day 3 and still no answer :)

eekeeboo #69 Posted 08 February 2019 - 03:50 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View Post____Green____, on 07 February 2019 - 01:31 PM, said:

 

Lol. Eek....

 

You just posted a link to patchnote what I have posted here two days ago. That is from patch 9.3.

Take a look on reservist permissions on that patchnote. I dont see there permission "Select players in cw battleroom"

 

My question is when and why this was changed.

 

When that player with reservist rank kicked out commander, we kicked him out of our clan. But that doesnt work, because if player is kicked out from clan while he is in battle room he lose his clan tag, but he still can do what he want, move around players, commander and there is no option to get him out of battle room. So really You still think this is clan internal problem?

 

Almost all from our clan is 30yo+, we dont expect something like this from our players. This only proves that never accept new players to clan before cw season or campaign. Only thing I found out here on forum is that officials cant answer to my question. WG dont  know when and why to reservist positon was added permission to select and move players in battleroom.

So turns out reservist have same permissions as recruit.

 

 

 

 

In the patch notes, it gives a reason for the change and the things that were changed, this is the answer to your question. 

 

View PostAngryBot365, on 07 February 2019 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hey how to check the info about the CW tank auction? because i have made a bid but i don't know how much other players are bidding and when the auction gonna end... 

 

There will be no way to know until the end of the auction when the top 600 will win, only then will we know. 

 

View PostBONNe_LV, on 07 February 2019 - 03:48 PM, said:

Spoiler

 

 

It has the same team swapping format and explains this to allow people to move teams. 

 

The main question was an issue had with members in the clan trolling, but this is why recruitment should be done carefully and zero tolerance on people who do this. 

 

14:50 Added after 0 minutes

View Post____Green____, on 08 February 2019 - 08:01 AM, said:

Day 3 and still no answer :)

 

I have A LOT of people in the EN community to interact with, I unfortunately am not able to spend my entire time in the same thread answering the same question with the same answer, because you don't like the answer given. This is the answer I can give, and that's what you're going to get. 

BONNe_LV #70 Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37952 battles
  • 818
  • [T___G] T___G
  • Member since:
    04-26-2012

View Posteekeeboo, on 08 February 2019 - 04:50 PM, said:

It has the same team swapping format and explains this to allow people to move teams. 

 

The main question was an issue had with members in the clan trolling, but this is why recruitment should be done carefully and zero tolerance on people who do this. 

 

 

@eekeeboo...

Common, ask somebody if it is a bug or give a patch number/notes where is mentioned that this behavior is changed, because in Support all time is directing us to forum, but you did not answer at all.

 

In Season 8 and in Arms Race RESERVISTS could NOT move players in and out of battle queue, as it is in 9.3 Clan Update Nodes. But in current event they can... Please, provide patch note or information, when did it changed. 

 

 

 

 


Edited by BONNe_LV, 08 February 2019 - 06:53 PM.


____Green____ #71 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

This is funny :)

 

We all know answer - curvehands.dll 

 

AR was v.1.0.1 

SoF was v.1.0.3

 

So turns out that curvehands.dll starts on patch v1.0.2 

 

Just remember how fast wg reacted when on first wargames accidently added 0.5M+ gold to accounts. Almost in 8 hrs all acc's was blocked and rollbacks was committed. In this case not a big deal, WG create event where rules is in conflict with the features available in the game. Support cant answer, officials pretend there is no technical issues.

 

Tnx all for answers. 



eekeeboo #72 Posted 11 February 2019 - 07:27 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View Post____Green____, on 11 February 2019 - 10:58 AM, said:

This is funny :)

 

We all know answer - curvehands.dll 

 

AR was v.1.0.1 

SoF was v.1.0.3

 

So turns out that curvehands.dll starts on patch v1.0.2 

 

Just remember how fast wg reacted when on first wargames accidently added 0.5M+ gold to accounts. Almost in 8 hrs all acc's was blocked and rollbacks was committed. In this case not a big deal, WG create event where rules is in conflict with the features available in the game. Support cant answer, officials pretend there is no technical issues.

 

Tnx all for answers. 

 

If the bug leads to a loss of money, any company fixes those over a bug that is an inconvenience in only a select circumstance in a very minor way. 

Psticide #73 Posted 11 February 2019 - 11:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42698 battles
  • 217
  • [G-ON] G-ON
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011
not banning cheaters and not cleaning them from the rankings before rewards are handed out will also lead to a loss of money :(

Edited by Psticide, 11 February 2019 - 11:49 PM.


____Green____ #74 Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:59 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 19587 battles
  • 181
  • [HOWI] HOWI
  • Member since:
    01-12-2014

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 February 2019 - 08:27 PM, said:

 

If the bug leads to a loss of money, any company fixes those over a bug that is an inconvenience in only a select circumstance in a very minor way. 

 

Huh :) Here we go. If WG loses their money - problem will be fixed in few hrs. If WG forget to fix safety bug on biggest clan event in history of game - not a big deal.

eeeeek :) pls give us update - this issue will be fixed for next cw season or campaign?

I know you can!

At least I hope You can ;)



alion_hero #75 Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:33 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 43077 battles
  • 15
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014

sometimes silence is an answer...no further comments

PS: eek what did I told you before campaign start...another broken event :teethhappy:



eekeeboo #76 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:22 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostPsticide, on 11 February 2019 - 10:47 PM, said:

not banning cheaters and not cleaning them from the rankings before rewards are handed out will also lead to a loss of money :(

 

How is this considering the items were provided for free? 

 

View Post____Green____, on 12 February 2019 - 08:59 AM, said:

 

Huh :) Here we go. If WG loses their money - problem will be fixed in few hrs. If WG forget to fix safety bug on biggest clan event in history of game - not a big deal.

eeeeek :) pls give us update - this issue will be fixed for next cw season or campaign?

I know you can!

At least I hope You can ;)

 

It's common business practice. You fix the biggest, highest priority and damaging things first. 

How can I give you an update? The latest campaign has not been fully finalised and finished yet before plans are made for the next. 

13:23 Added after 0 minutes

View Postalion_hero, on 12 February 2019 - 10:33 AM, said:

sometimes silence is an answer...no further comments

PS: eek what did I told you before campaign start...another broken event :teethhappy:

 

Silence how? I answer as many people in as many areas as possible. But I am not a personal google for people in one thread of the forums. You say it was a broken event, but with more people taking part than ever before, I'm not sure where your evidence for this basis is? 

Zmago5000 #77 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5982 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018

eekeebo:

When discount on premiums Tier 8 for gold? Not willing spending gold for rent  for FL,....rather buy.



eekeeboo #78 Posted 12 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostZmago5000, on 12 February 2019 - 01:34 PM, said:

eekeebo:

When discount on premiums Tier 8 for gold? Not willing spending gold for rent  for FL,....rather buy.

 

I can't give you those details unfortunately, when I/we can announce these discounts, they will be made available on the website. 

Zmago5000 #79 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5982 battles
  • 212
  • Member since:
    11-24-2018
aprox time?

eekeeboo #80 Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:58 PM

    English Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 46047 battles
  • 1,988
  • Member since:
    07-25-2010

View PostZmago5000, on 12 February 2019 - 04:09 PM, said:

aprox time?

 

No approximate time for reasons outside of my control. 




7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users