• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

alion_hero #81 Posted 13 February 2019 - 05:44 AM

Private

• Player
  • 43815 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_

View Posteekeeboo, on 12 February 2019 - 01:22 PM, said:

How is this considering the items were provided for free? 

It's common business practice. You fix the biggest, highest priority and damaging things first. 

How can I give you an update? The latest campaign has not been fully finalised and finished yet before plans are made for the next. 

13:23 Added after 0 minutes

Silence how? I answer as many people in as many areas as possible. But I am not a personal google for people in one thread of the forums. You say it was a broken event, but with more people taking part than ever before, I'm not sure where your evidence for this basis is? 

broken event:

1) problems with log in on global map to activate personal bonus

2) problems with repairing vehicles for cca 2 hours during battles on global map

3) clear evidence of cheating (see HFUN example)

4) all kind of bugs in displaying battles schedules 

5) during battles often turret of tank din't move at all (at least in my case...I have replay of that) and aim was impossible

6) compensation for technical victory still doesn't make sense (penalty for not show-- this is ok .....but what happen with 15 stupids waiting to fight and in the end don't get points because opponent didn't show...meaning 30 minutes lost for nothing )

7) like others have mentioned ... if one member is excluded form clan for different reason and that member is in battle room this player can remove players from team

8) migration of players in top clans in last days of campaign in order to get the tank ..in my opinion this is the most bad thing in all campaigns

9) share accounts only to get the reward tank between clan members

10) Who is the campaign winner?.....FAME.....by the way where are winning members ?...seems like many of them have already left ...or I'm I wrong?

11) should I add more?

I'm sure that when you say more people then ever took part at this campaign you included also those mentioned at my points 8,9 ...or?

And if you have time take a look at so called place 10800 points evolution during last 3 events and maybe you guys will understand that all 3 of them were broken and not competitive as it was intended by WG...just another failure but it will be not the last may will follow 

And my last opinion is that many of those who took reward tank in one year will not play this game anymore.

So good luck on battlefield commanders. :playing:

eekeeboo #82 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:10 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46613 battles

View Postalion_hero, on 13 February 2019 - 04:44 AM, said:

broken event:

1) problems with log in on global map to activate personal bonus

2) problems with repairing vehicles for cca 2 hours during battles on global map

3) clear evidence of cheating (see HFUN example)

4) all kind of bugs in displaying battles schedules 

5) during battles often turret of tank din't move at all (at least in my case...I have replay of that) and aim was impossible

6) compensation for technical victory still doesn't make sense (penalty for not show-- this is ok .....but what happen with 15 stupids waiting to fight and in the end don't get points because opponent didn't show...meaning 30 minutes lost for nothing )

7) like others have mentioned ... if one member is excluded form clan for different reason and that member is in battle room this player can remove players from team

8) migration of players in top clans in last days of campaign in order to get the tank ..in my opinion this is the most bad thing in all campaigns

9) share accounts only to get the reward tank between clan members

10) Who is the campaign winner?.....FAME.....by the way where are winning members ?...seems like many of them have already left ...or I'm I wrong?

11) should I add more?

I'm sure that when you say more people then ever took part at this campaign you included also those mentioned at my points 8,9 ...or?

And if you have time take a look at so called place 10800 points evolution during last 3 events and maybe you guys will understand that all 3 of them were broken and not competitive as it was intended by WG...just another failure but it will be not the last may will follow 

And my last opinion is that many of those who took reward tank in one year will not play this game anymore.

So good luck on battlefield commanders. :playing:

So: 

1) compensated

2) Fixed quickly

3) Punished anyone with proof. 

4) First I've heard

5) Again first I've heard, is it the campaign or something with your game that's broken?

6) How is that a broken event? 

7) Again how does this break the event? 

8) How is this breaking the event and not just people optimising their chance of a tank, it's like making sure you train for a marathon and make sure you have good teammates. 

9) Please prove this, those found to be doing this were punished and was a minority and would you say out of the 12k+ how many do you KNOW shared accounts?

10) So some of the best players working as the best team who won the pro league against Russia for the first time ever won a competitive game mode? Who knew, that sounds more like it's working than broken. 

11) You haven't said anything where the campaign was broken, just things you didn't personally like. There's a difference. 

alion_hero #83 Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43815 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_

View Posteekeeboo, on 13 February 2019 - 06:10 PM, said:

So: 

1) compensated

2) Fixed quickly

3) Punished anyone with proof. 

4) First I've heard

5) Again first I've heard, is it the campaign or something with your game that's broken?

6) How is that a broken event? 

7) Again how does this break the event? 

8) How is this breaking the event and not just people optimising their chance of a tank, it's like making sure you train for a marathon and make sure you have good teammates. 

9) Please prove this, those found to be doing this were punished and was a minority and would you say out of the 12k+ how many do you KNOW shared accounts?

10) So some of the best players working as the best team who won the pro league against Russia for the first time ever won a competitive game mode? Who knew, that sounds more like it's working than broken. 

11) You haven't said anything where the campaign was broken, just things you didn't personally like. There's a difference. 

and you replay to all point by saying nothing ...and further I will answer back to you as following:

If my game is broke then you as a part of WG team admit that game server side is broken 

An for team who won against someone else ..... I will go silent because it doesn't make sense ...you will never understand (wait and see)

So dear eek make no sense to bring something or highlight because all will be in vain....

Don't request proves because it will be embarrassing for WG when it will be exposed (see other moments when WG was humiliated) and honest it does not deserve my time to bring such things. Sometime- someone will use his brain at one point.

:great:

eekeeboo #84 Posted 14 February 2019 - 01:55 PM

• WG Staff
  • 46613 battles

View Postalion_hero, on 14 February 2019 - 11:28 AM, said:

and you replay to all point by saying nothing ...and further I will answer back to you as following:

If my game is broke then you as a part of WG team admit that game server side is broken 

An for team who won against someone else ..... I will go silent because it doesn't make sense ...you will never understand (wait and see)

So dear eek make no sense to bring something or highlight because all will be in vain....

Don't request proves because it will be embarrassing for WG when it will be exposed (see other moments when WG was humiliated) and honest it does not deserve my time to bring such things. Sometime- someone will use his brain at one point.

There is nothing to say to what you said. The fact you make a claim that the event was broken by stating nothing that was actually broken. You're trying to draw me into a false argument, it will not work. 

BONNe_LV #85 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:11 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 38272 battles
  • [HOWI] HOWI

So, what was wrong in this event:

- Noting: the event was nice and this one was the best event structure from all previous... at least, it is my thoughts.

But... some problems come from ClanWars and/or Game bugs:

- As alion_hero mentioned, technical victory is lost for players. Even worse, as even in lost battle players get some points. But it was in all events, but still frustrating.

- Someone in WG, without mention or without intention, breaks reservist permissions and added or does not remove "Choosing players for battle in the Battle Room" permission.

Overall, this was a nice event.

Neno #86 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 43229 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View Postalion_hero, on 14 February 2019 - 12:28 PM, said:

You are barking at the wrong tree... 

Can we take a moment to look at your clan performance on the gtlobal map ???

Your clan had 44.74% win rate on the global map this campaign, and on top of that your clan had 447 battles on the global map, you fought for something, it's maybe not what you initially wanted  BUT !! , sometimes you don't get the best car, the best wine or whatever you want in your life, you need to analyse the campaign, talk to other clan members etc. ( Get the info from other clan members what in their eyes went wrong )  Address the problem and find the best solution for that, your clan is not the only one that had same issue with server lag etc.. we had it also, but the WHOLE community got compensated for that, it's highly unlikely that all 10800 players that got the best possible reward didn't experience the same issues, I don't believe that 44.74% Win Rate on global map with 447 battles is the consequence of WG, and to summit all up...  facts don't care about your feelings.... deal with it

alion_hero #87 Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43815 battles
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_

Neno...you should bark at Brebo..maybe will give you a bone .... shame on you ...I write words not sounds :P

as far as for eek... concerning your marathon thing : yes you can train with best and on last meters you jump on a bike and qualify on reward places ....yep is fair ...your training  team still run on foot ....but you won you got a bike..you are a winner...damage is damage...bot is bot...etc etc.

eekeeboo #88 Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

• WG Staff
  • 46613 battles

View Postalion_hero, on 20 February 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

Neno...you should bark at Brebo..maybe will give you a bone .... shame on you ...I write words not sounds :P

as far as for eek... concerning your marathon thing : yes you can train with best and on last meters you jump on a bike and qualify on reward places ....yep is fair ...your training  team still run on foot ....but you won you got a bike..you are a winner...damage is damage...bot is bot...etc etc.

​Wat?

_PiNoKiO #89 Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50386 battles
  • [-TWIS] -TWIS

View Posteekeeboo, on 20 February 2019 - 04:52 PM, said:

​Wat?

Where is results for biding tanks?

deorum #90 Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 28567 battles
  • [GBIRD] GBIRD

View Post_PiNoKiO, on 21 February 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

My bonds were returned to my account, so i won nothing...

eekeeboo #91 Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:49 PM

• WG Staff
  • 46613 battles

View Post_PiNoKiO, on 21 February 2019 - 01:08 PM, said:

People are starting to receive their tank and my own bonds were returned. 

_PiNoKiO #92 Posted 21 February 2019 - 02:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50386 battles
  • [-TWIS] -TWIS

View Posteekeeboo, on 21 February 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

People are starting to receive their tank and my own bonds were returned. 

Im at work so i cant check. Bid 19987 bonds. When i check wot asistant bonds are still missing. So i might get it?

Geno1isme #93 Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 46942 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Post_PiNoKiO, on 21 February 2019 - 03:58 PM, said:

Im at work so i cant check. Bid 19987 bonds. When i check wot asistant bonds are still missing. So i might get it?

Nope. Minimum is somewhere around 22200-23000. Thanks to Ranked battle nolifers and T10 goldspammers hording up huge amounts, they obviously deserve reward tanks more than people playing CW seriously.

Edited by Geno1isme, 21 February 2019 - 03:04 PM.

_PiNoKiO #94 Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50386 battles
  • [-TWIS] -TWIS

View PostGeno1isme, on 21 February 2019 - 02:03 PM, said:

Nope. Minimum is somewhere around 22200-23000. Thanks to Ranked battle nolifers and T10 goldspammers hording up huge amounts, they obviously deserve reward tanks more than people playing CW seriously.

Still missing my bonds on acc. Sooooooo fingers crossed

eekeeboo #95 Posted 21 February 2019 - 03:59 PM

• WG Staff
  • 46613 battles
Bonds will be returned I believe the lowest value for winning bid was 23k. And many people earned these through randoms. 

_PiNoKiO #96 Posted 21 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

Private

• Player
  • 50386 battles
  • [-TWIS] -TWIS

Then ill boost my 260 and all good. But still no bonds on wot assistant 

Trevissz #97 Posted 21 February 2019 - 06:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 72516 battles
I have bid with 22541. and i win. 

Edited by Trevissz, 21 February 2019 - 06:51 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users