Jump to content


Looking for international clan to play platoons/have fun.


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

MakuIV #1 Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15306 battles
  • 269
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

Hey guys!

I'm looking for international english speaking clan without activity requirments due to my studies and irregular work hours. Mostly for playing platoons, but if only i have time, i will play cw/sh etc. I know how to use TeamSpeak and microphone :P, I can also learn how to use Discord if needed ;) 

 

About me:

-22yo male from Poland

-X: M48, T62A, Obj140, Strv103B, AMX50B

-My stats: (low recent mostly because i'm trying to deal with Churchills and Black Prince :P) https://www.noobmete...kuIV/503727008/

 

If you have any questions - feel free to PM me here or in game ;)

 

Have a nice day!



Forkoff2 #2 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:51 PM

    Major

  • Clan Commander
  • 60529 battles
  • 2,534
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
  • Member since:
    11-15-2010

BULLDOGS  WANTS YOU!! 

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clan who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

 

 

Our Weekly Schedule is as follows: 

 

Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays: Tier 10 Advances.

Almost every day: Tier 8 Skirmishes.

Sunday nights: Grind night, Skirmishes. (Double Bonus Activated)

Usually kick off around 8PM UK time.

 

 

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs



Timewarp76 #3 Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:30 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 21195 battles
  • 743
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

View PostMakuIV, on 22 January 2019 - 09:13 PM, said:

Hey guys!

 

Hi MakuIV!
 

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds here and there when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every so often, we're not so much into CW (yet)  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We have 90+ Wot Member, 75+ WoWP members and 38+ WoWS member. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active 200+ user  discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

TTYL T


MakuIV #4 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15306 battles
  • 269
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012

View PostTimewarp76, on 23 January 2019 - 09:30 AM, said:

 

Hi MakuIV!
 

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds here and there when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every so often, we're not so much into CW (yet)  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. 

 

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We have 90+ Wot Member, 75+ WoWP members and 38+ WoWS member. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active 200+ user  discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

TTYL T

 

I think i'm interested in joining your clan  :D  i'll visit you on discord later when i get home ;) See ya!

Timewarp76 #5 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Clan Commander
  • 21195 battles
  • 743
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    04-10-2013

View PostMakuIV, on 23 January 2019 - 11:03 AM, said:

 

I think i'm interested in joining your clan  :D  i'll visit you on discord later when i get home ;) See ya!

 

Sounds good look forward to seeing you in discord! Most of the guys game in the evening but fee free to post to the chat channels in discord!

RaxipIx #6 Posted 23 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33758 battles
  • 1,265
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
You can check us out too, we play TB's and SH weekly but if tooning is what you like, attending those is not mandatory.

nutters123 #7 Posted 23 January 2019 - 06:19 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34587 battles
  • 540
  • [DR-UK] DR-UK
  • Member since:
    01-02-2012

View PostMakuIV, on 22 January 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

Hey guys!

I'm looking for international english speaking clan without activity requirments due to my studies and irregular work hours. Mostly for playing platoons, but if only i have time, i will play cw/sh etc. I know how to use TeamSpeak and microphone :P, I can also learn how to use Discord if needed ;) 

 

About me:

-22yo male from Poland

-X: M48, T62A, Obj140, Strv103B, AMX50B

-My stats: (low recent mostly because i'm trying to deal with Churchills and Black Prince :P) https://www.noobmete...kuIV/503727008/

 

If you have any questions - feel free to PM me here or in game ;)

 

Have a nice day!

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users