Jump to content


With Premium way lower Win%


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

bokbiertjes #1 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

Hey,

 

I was just looking at my Win% in all vehicles and I happen to see I have way more win% in normal vehicles then in premium vehicles is that just because normal ones are better or because I was just a big fat noob when I played those tanks. Only the Skorpion G has a some what good Win% but I've bought that recently



qpranger #2 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:12 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 34728 battles
  • 5,454
  • [HAMMY] HAMMY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View Postbokbiertjes, on 22 January 2019 - 11:09 PM, said:

... or because I was just a big fat noob when I played those tanks.

 

And what are you now, skinny?

SuedKAT #3 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,172
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
The premium tank you've played the most battles in is the Skorpion G, 134 battles, that's still a quite low amount of battles, you'll need more for a significant sample size to be able to make a somewhat resonable evaluation. Also the premium tanks you own are quite different from your regular tanks, not to mention higher tiered.

Captain_Kremen0 #4 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37998 battles
  • 1,727
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011
Game is Pay to Win - get with the program!

AliceUnchained #5 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38887 battles
  • 9,257
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
Do you really have to create a new thread for every little thing that pops in your head? Can you please just move to the New Comers section, and use the Search function for the rest?

bokbiertjes #6 Posted 22 January 2019 - 10:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSuedKAT, on 22 January 2019 - 10:21 PM, said:

The premium tank you've played the most battles in is the Skorpion G, 134 battles, that's still a quite low amount of battles, you'll need more for a significant sample size to be able to make a somewhat resonable evaluation. Also the premium tanks you own are quite different from your regular tanks, not to mention higher tiered.

 

True, I have 1700 battles total I had 800 when I returned so I'm grinding :D
21:45 Added after 1 minute

View PostAliceUnchained, on 22 January 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

Do you really have to create a new thread for every little thing that pops in your head? Can you please just move to the New Comers section, and use the Search function for the rest?

 

Dude, if you don't care about what I say jst shut up, I am here to have fun and share my experiences with this game so please just shut up if you don't care o don't wanna see it. I am also pretty new after returning after 6 years so I'm really trying to get good and get to know every little think about the game to actually enjoy it.

SABAOTH #7 Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:01 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40153 battles
  • 3,494
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Postbokbiertjes, on 22 January 2019 - 10:09 PM, said:

Hey,

 

I was just looking at my Win% in all vehicles and I happen to see I have way more win% in normal vehicles then in premium vehicles is that just because normal ones are better or because I was just a big fat noob when I played those tanks. Only the Skorpion G has a some what good Win% but I've bought that recently

 

You have a 45% for a personal rating of 2621, looks pretty in line with the average.

 

If you play tier 8 premium yeah it will be harder to carry your own weight, but that's normal



bokbiertjes #8 Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:03 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostSABAOTH, on 22 January 2019 - 11:01 PM, said:

 

You have a 45% for a personal rating of 2621, looks pretty in line with the average.

 

If you play tier 8 premium yeah it will be harder to carry your own weight, but that's normal

 

Thanks that really upped my confidence of being a less noob lmao Thanks for this information appreciate it.

MeNoobTank #9 Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:08 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 13614 battles
  • 682
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC
  • Member since:
    02-16-2017
I think it is because your premiums are tier 8 vehicles but the normal ones are lower tier and lower tier is better than tier 8 for win%. 

SABAOTH #10 Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:15 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40153 battles
  • 3,494
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

View Postbokbiertjes, on 22 January 2019 - 11:03 PM, said:

 

Thanks that really upped my confidence of being a less noob lmao Thanks for this information appreciate it.

 

You are new to the game, it's normal, don't worry you will learn. :girl:

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:45 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 38887 battles
  • 9,257
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postbokbiertjes, on 22 January 2019 - 10:43 PM, said:

Dude, if you don't care about what I say jst shut up, I am here to have fun and share my experiences with this game so please just shut up if you don't care o don't wanna see it. I am also pretty new after returning after 6 years so I'm really trying to get good and get to know every little think about the game to actually enjoy it.

 

Ah ok, so you can say whatever you feel like but I cannot? Is that it? Having fun is all fine and dandy, but this is not your diary or personal blog to post about every little thing that comes to mind. Nor is there any rule in place stating that someone else cannot comment on the content just because it does not suit you. So drop the attitude already. Use the New Comers section and the Search function, they are here for a reason. Most of what you've come up with has been covered extensively before, so search first, read, and if something still remains unanswered (doubtful) post about it. But there's no need to create a new thread each and every time.

 

If you'd like some pointers, advise, tips, feel free to share some replays of games where you struggled, or were puzzled with what happened.



bokbiertjes #12 Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostAliceUnchained, on 23 January 2019 - 07:45 AM, said:

 

Ah ok, so you can say whatever you feel like but I cannot? Is that it? Having fun is all fine and dandy, but this is not your diary or personal blog to post about every little thing that comes to mind. Nor is there any rule in place stating that someone else cannot comment on the content just because it does not suit you. So drop the attitude already. Use the New Comers section and the Search function, they are here for a reason. Most of what you've come up with has been covered extensively before, so search first, read, and if something still remains unanswered (doubtful) post about it. But there's no need to create a new thread each and every time.

 

If you'd like some pointers, advise, tips, feel free to share some replays of games where you struggled, or were puzzled with what happened.

Yeah and posted a few replays on the wotreplays should be able to find them



Captain_Kremen0 #13 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:38 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 37998 battles
  • 1,727
  • [TFMB] TFMB
  • Member since:
    06-04-2011

Earlier cynicism aside i noticed first your join date before your battle count.

I would suggest you need to grind a little and learn before going to Tier 8 where people are wayyyyy to serious for you to even learn let alone have fun



bokbiertjes #14 Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:15 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3082 battles
  • 217
  • [F_A_F] F_A_F
  • Member since:
    04-07-2012

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 23 January 2019 - 11:38 PM, said:

Earlier cynicism aside i noticed first your join date before your battle count.

I would suggest you need to grind a little and learn before going to Tier 8 where people are wayyyyy to serious for you to even learn let alone have fun

 

Ohh I have a tier 8 light tank and I like it

AliceUnchained #15 Posted 24 January 2019 - 09:26 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38887 battles
  • 9,257
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postbokbiertjes, on 23 January 2019 - 10:36 PM, said:

Yeah and posted a few replays on the wotreplays should be able to find them

 

Or you know, just share the links here? You may have noticed most of your threads are no longer here, so let's make this one about gameplay and keep it here shall we?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users