too much game changes?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Cydi #1 Posted 25 January 2019 - 09:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 54689 battles
  • [FIPDR] FIPDR

little bit boring to spend cash to game when premium tanks are only good for while and then they are debuffed when people complains if they are good..well i tought that is the point when spending cash to game and keep the game running. So why to buy anymore premium tanks when they are debuffed by inch by inch?

debuffed artys and gived some about 20sec crew stunning shots and tooked away good old oneshot kills like now TD's have!!! what the hell. TD's can single shot and good penetrations and crew stunning skill.. something is aint right and fair here.

3. premium shop offers how a discount can be discount when selling same item many years in same price and has not been sold in the price what it should be? stop scamming people!!!

is the Super P the most Debuffed and buffed tank in premium tank history :D dont buy premium tanks they are good for while and then they are just like normal tanks ammong others.

SHAME WG to make game worser in every update!!!!

Wot gamer since 2012...and i dont have a clue ;)

wsatnutter #2 Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:04 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 26466 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT
listen m8 don't get me started just don't , just why would you decide to post utter balderdash on a Friday morning and try and ruin my weekend

BR33K1_PAWAH #3 Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:10 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6931 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

OP i'm sorry to break it to you, but your view a developing of this game is as subjective as it gets.

You dislike arty rework just because devs took away your ability as a clicker to oneshot players across the map. Pretty much every player considers that's a good change. In fact, many players would argue that the better way was not to rebalance but to remove arty from the game completely or to move it to PvE mod only.

You state that premium tenks get "worse" over time, but WG actually regularly buffs old prems. Did you care to check patchnotes at all?

The only statement i can agree with you on is that you don't have a clue. This one looks just about right :)

Edited by BR33K1_PAWAH, 25 January 2019 - 10:12 AM.

divsmo #4 Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37179 battles
  • [BEXF] BEXF
Someone needs to learn the difference between powercreep and nerfing.

barison1 #5 Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:32 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 44233 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

>complaining if game doesnt add changes/new content every xx weeks
>complaining if game does add changes/new content every xx weeks

what a wonderful community

NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:38 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34294 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View PostCydi, on 25 January 2019 - 09:53 AM, said:

100% agree.

Bordhaw #7 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:43 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 15106 battles

View PostCydi, on 25 January 2019 - 08:53 AM, said:

little bit boring to spend cash to game when premium tanks are only good for while and then they are debuffed when people complains if they are good..well i tought that is the point when spending cash to game and keep the game running. So why to buy anymore premium tanks when they are debuffed by inch by inch?

debuffed artys and gived some about 20sec crew stunning shots and tooked away good old oneshot kills like now TD's have!!! what the hell. TD's can single shot and good penetrations and crew stunning skill.. something is aint right and fair here.

3. premium shop offers how a discount can be discount when selling same item many years in same price and has not been sold in the price what it should be? stop scamming people!!!

is the Super P the most Debuffed and buffed tank in premium tank history :D dont buy premium tanks they are good for while and then they are just like normal tanks ammong others.

SHAME WG to make game worser in every update!!!!

Balc0ra #8 Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:02 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73496 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Name one premium besides the T26E4 that has been debuffed the past 4 years? 

If they did that, I suspect more then one would notice. As when that happens, there is usually more than just that one item in the package. It's also why tanks in the store are 47% off, when they are 50% off in the tech tree. Because the store... comes with a 300 gold garage slot too. And that's not always on discount. Thus prices vary. 

4. is the Super P the most Debuffed and buffed tank in premium tank history 

Most Debuffed? When it came, and I bought it it had 170 pen. It got a nerf when they removed the 2nd hull plate, and made it a part of the hull. But offered everyone a full refund, and over 30 days to test it out to consider. Then they buffed it and gave it back the 2nd hull plate, and it was better than ever in that area. Then they buffed the pen to 186 iirc along with a small mobility buff. And then they buffed the pen and gun again a 2nd time. Now it has more armor than when I bought it, 32 more pen than when I bought it. More pen than any +2 MM US tier 8 med. Why complain? It's more then I paid for. 

NekoPuffer_PPP #9 Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34408 battles
  • [VRTC] VRTC

premium shop offers how a discount can be discount when selling same item many years in same price and has not been sold in the price what it should be? stop scamming people!!!

I honestly have no idea what you said there...

sgtYester #10 Posted 26 January 2019 - 12:47 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 57167 battles
  • [RANGF] RANGF

View PostBR33K1_PAWAH, on 25 January 2019 - 10:10 AM, said:

OP i'm sorry to break it to you, but your view a developing of this game is as subjective as it gets.

You dislike arty rework just because devs took away your ability as a clicker to oneshot players across the map. Pretty much every player considers that's a good change. In fact, many players would argue that the better way was not to rebalance but to remove arty from the game completely or to move it to PvE mod only.

You state that premium tenks get "worse" over time, but WG actually regularly buffs old prems. Did you care to check patchnotes at all?

The only statement i can agree with you on is that you don't have a clue. This one looks just about right :)

regularly buffs??

rly??

only the russians after 3 years.. thats it

BR33K1_PAWAH #11 Posted 26 January 2019 - 06:56 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 6931 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostsgtYester, on 26 January 2019 - 02:47 AM, said:

regularly buffs??

rly??

only the russians after 3 years.. thats it