Sold Premiums and recovery

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_Epimetheus_ #1 Posted 25 January 2019 - 10:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12089 battles

I would like your help please at a specific matter , I can't find where is the right place to open this topic so sorry if I am at wrong place.

Today I decided to sold my Japanese tank (HT No. VI) I thought that it stay with some other small tier tanks available in depot for recovery if I want it back.

The 4 other tanks I have there have unlimited time  for recovery. But I find that the (HT No. VI) would be there available for recovery only 2 days ...

Why that happens its cause of tier ? cause of cost ? Cause it was award from a mission ?

What kind of vehicles are available for rec. and how we know it ?
I thought that if you sold a premium or reward vehicle at least it is available for recovery cause its ''unlocked'' for you.

Please if someone knows give directions where can I find informations about my questions .
Basically what tanks can we sold without loose them for ever ? That is big mistake from WG if we loose unlocked tanks .

There's many reason for someone to sold a tank and is fair to have the opportunity to recover it. 
Thanks for your time and ... I know my  terrible English.

Geno1isme #2 Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:45 AM

General

• Player
  • 44889 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

Tanks that are available in the shop permanently can only be recovered for a limited time. Permanent recovery is only available for vehicles that can't be purchased regulary (like gift+reward tanks):

https://worldoftanks...-crew-recovery/

_Epimetheus_ #3 Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:20 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12089 battles

Thank you very much for your response 

although I find this too cheaply as rule , anyway thanks a lot.

Edited by _Epimetheus_, 25 January 2019 - 01:27 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users