Jump to content


Simple explanation


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Stig_Stigma #1 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:28 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 12406 battles
  • 500
  • [DOCTR] DOCTR
  • Member since:
    09-16-2015

Simple explanation...

 

Eu1 and eu2 random battles are filled with red players, who cant even turn the tank in the right direction, because decent players who know the maps and other basic stuff are playing for the campaign. 

 

 



Bordhaw #2 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:36 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 13163 battles
  • 3,246
  • Member since:
    01-29-2017

View PostStig_Stigma, on 25 January 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

Simple explanation...

 

Eu1 and eu2 random battles are filled with red players, who cant even turn the tank in the right direction, because decent players who know the maps and other basic stuff are playing for the campaign. 

 

 

 



BravelyRanAway #3 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:37 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • 10,386
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010
What a time to be alive!

Balc0ra #4 Posted 25 January 2019 - 07:46 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 68661 battles
  • 18,100
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Well then if you don't like EU 1 or 2... I hear RU is good this time of year if you like Lobsters. 

azakow #5 Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:13 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 79051 battles
  • 4,937
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostStig_Stigma, on 25 January 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

Simple explanation...

 

Eu1 and eu2 random battles are filled with red players, who cant even turn the tank in the right direction, because decent players who know the maps and other basic stuff are playing for the campaign. 

 

 

So you are there too.

Are you a decent player and know the  maps and basic stuff?

If so, why not have fun, while dealing dmg on semi bots?



NUKLEAR_SLUG #6 Posted 25 January 2019 - 08:26 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31237 battles
  • 3,048
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View Postazakow, on 25 January 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

So you are there too.

Are you a decent player and know the  maps and basic stuff?

If so, why not have fun, while dealing dmg on semi bots?

 

 Yeah, you think he'd be happy if all the 'good' players are elsewhere. Surely that would mean he's being matched up with players of equal skill now? 

 

Some people are just never happy.



azakow #7 Posted 25 January 2019 - 11:50 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 79051 battles
  • 4,937
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 25 January 2019 - 08:26 PM, said:

 

 Yeah, you think he'd be happy if all the 'good' players are elsewhere. Surely that would mean he's being matched up with players of equal skill now? 

 

Some people are just never happy.

You mean some kind of skill based MM?

:playing:


Edited by azakow, 25 January 2019 - 11:50 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users