Reward Remainder Tab

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

ultra44 #1 Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:44 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46360 battles
  • [C-O-S] C-O-S

My proposal is that WG should implement a separate tab (or something similar), where we could see easily the rewards or discounts for tanks that awaits to be used by a tanker.

For e.g., I forget which tanks I choose too be discounted for me after Holiday Ops, and than I need to search through a tech tree to find them again after some time (I have almost all tanks researched, so I need to chose some tank in the tech tree that would might buy again, just to have some benefit from discounts).

BR33K1_PAWAH #2 Posted 26 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4888 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postultra44, on 26 January 2019 - 03:44 PM, said:

My proposal is that WG should implement a separate tab (or something similar), where we could see easily the rewards or discounts for tanks that awaits to be used by a tanker.

For e.g., I forget which tanks I choose too be discounted for me after Holiday Ops, and than I need to search through a tech tree to find them again after some time (I have almost all tanks researched, so I need to chose some tank in the tech tree that would might buy again, just to have some benefit from discounts).

There is such tab. Restart your client and open mesage tab in the bottom right corner. There will be a message saying something like "You have unused rewards from Holiday Ops event", and it will have a button that opens up a menu with all your applied and unapplied discounts.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 26 January 2019 - 02:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 68506 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View Postultra44, on 26 January 2019 - 01:44 PM, said:

The % sign next to a tank on the tech tree is a dead giveaway. Unless ofc you have yet to research it. Then it's only visible when you hover over it. As the list Br33K1 talked about is only there until the next patch. 

Before they reworked the store, you could click on the "purchase a new vehicle" button in the garage carousel and get a list of tanks for purchase. That you could sort by a discount. Now that button only takes you to the tech tree. And that discount list is gone. Why? WG UI team that's why. If it works and it's functional. it's removed. 

ultra44 #4 Posted 26 January 2019 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 46360 battles
  • [C-O-S] C-O-S

I am not saying that I don't know where or how to find the tanks that I selected for discount, but I am suggesting that there should be an easier or faster way to find them instead of hovering over all tanks in the tech tree and there are a lot of tanks there.

That's my point.

Sir_Beefy #5 Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24495 battles
  • [_VEG_] _VEG_
One could always go old school, and write which tanks you have the discount applied to on (GASP) a piece of paper/post it, and then not worry about finding it in game....

Homer_J #6 Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:08 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I would have though it wasn't that hard to remember at most 10 tanks, which you presumably didn't select at random.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users