Please remove GM status from ROKGOOWOR

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

gaaver #1 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8853 battles

Please remove ROKGOOWOR from having a GM status. I got chat banned for 5 days for asking a question about one WG-s rules about not being allowed to talk about sex or sexual prefferance, where i asked exactly this question: "Are you not allowed to say "i am gay" or "you are gay". 
Ok he chat banned me from general chat, i  can understand ( Not really ). But why ban me from being able to chat in game, so i could work with my team?

So please remove his GM status, because he obviously isn't very bright.

AliceUnchained #2 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

General

• Player
  • 38888 battles
  • [322] 322
What does this have to do with gameplay? Seriously, get banned completely and sod off.

OIias_of_Sunhillow #3 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 25287 battles

Read the next sentence very carefully.

Why would you want to bring up your sexual preferences in a game that has children playing ?

Are you now seeing why you got banned ?

unhappy_bunny #4 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 18876 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

We cant do that, we are just members of a forum, not the managers of the game. 

Try a support ticket. 

gaaver #5 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:17 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8853 battles

Srsly guys relax your manginas, i simply asked a question. I had no intent on asking offending anyone. And not being allowed to say " I am gay" is pretty fucked up dont you think? Because im pertty sure i wouldn't have been banned if i had asked "can you say im hetero. Dumb question or not, that is besides the point. 

I need to do teamwork with my team in the game. This was my first offence and i got banned for 5 days without even a warning. 

I get i would be general chat banned but i cant write to anyone, not even the people on my [edited]friends list.

18:19 Added after 2 minutes

View PostAliceUnchained, on 26 January 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

What does this have to do with gameplay? Seriously, get banned completely and sod off.

He just flashed the rules through chat. I asked about one of them. The question wasn't about the game, it was about GENERAL CHAT, where the GM put up rules about GENERAL CHAT and i asked a quesion about one of those rules about GENERAL CHAT. So why the [edited]does it make sense to block me from chating from OUTSIDE THE GENERAL CHAT !!!!
18:22 Added after 5 minutes

View PostOIias_of_Sunhillow, on 26 January 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

Read the next sentence very carefully.

Why would you want to bring up your sexual preferences in a game that has children playing ?

Are you now seeing why you got banned ?

No im not. Since the word gay isnt a curse word or an offensive one. And i asked a question, i didn't call that anyone nor did i intend to offend anyone. So no... i do not understand why i got banned outside of general chat for asking a question.

AliceUnchained #6 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:22 PM

General

• Player
  • 38888 battles
  • [322] 322

View Postgaaver, on 26 January 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

He just flashed the rules through chat. I asked about one of them. The question wasn't about the game, it was about GENERAL CHAT, where the GM put up rules about GENERAL CHAT and i asked a quesion about one of those rules about GENERAL CHAT. So why the [edited]does it make sense to block me from chating from OUTSIDE THE GENERAL CHAT !!!!

And this is the Gameplay section. At least 4 forum rule violations in this thread alone, so let's hope moderators will extend the courtesy and silence you completely. Like I said, sod off.

Jigabachi #7 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:23 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1. What's the full context? What happened before? You obvioulsy didn't start the chat to ask that particular question...

2. Either way. Why would you ask a question like that?

3. That obviously wasn't your first ban, so it most definitely wasn't just "a simple question".

4. This thread might get you another ban, for obvious reasons.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #8 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:24 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31208 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postgaaver, on 26 January 2019 - 07:17 PM, said:

Srsly guys relax your manginas, i simply asked a question. 

No, you tried to be clever and found out you're not.

gaaver #9 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8853 battles

View PostAliceUnchained, on 26 January 2019 - 06:22 PM, said:

And this is the Gameplay section. At least 4 forum rule violations in this thread alone, so let's hope moderators will extend the courtesy and silence you completely. Like I said, sod off.

Srsly like... do you even have friends, being so [edited]salty all the [edited]time... Dude im not some [edited]WG patriot that im supposed to know where every damn thread, nor am i supposed to go out of my way trying to find the right topic. You are not even listening to me or my question, your one purpose is to be a smartass, not help. So why the f are you even here? No one wants you here.

Erwin_Von_Braun #10 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 40333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostAliceUnchained, on 26 January 2019 - 06:08 PM, said:

I have a feeling that's about to happen...:trollface:

AliceUnchained #11 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:27 PM

General

• Player
  • 38888 battles
  • [322] 322

View Postgaaver, on 26 January 2019 - 07:25 PM, said:

Srsly like... do you even have friends, being so [edited]salty all the [edited]time... Dude im not some [edited]WG patriot that im supposed to know where every damn thread, nor am i supposed to go out of my way trying to find the right topic. You are not even listening to me or my question, your one purpose is to be a smartass, not help. So why the f are you even here? No one wants you here.

If you can't even figure out that this has no place in the gameplay section, you're the last one to suggest someone else isn't that bright. On top of that, the request itself strongly hints at a certain dullness as well.

Erwin_Von_Braun #12 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:27 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 40333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postgaaver, on 26 January 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

Please remove ROKGOOWOR from having a GM status. I got chat banned for 5 days for asking a question about one WG-s rules about not being allowed to talk about sex or sexual prefferance, where i asked exactly this question: "Are you not allowed to say "i am gay" or "you are gay". 
Ok he chat banned me from general chat, i  can understand ( Not really ). But why ban me from being able to chat in game, so i could work with my team?

So please remove his GM status, because he obviously isn't very bright.

Are you aware of the rules regarding the discussion of mods actions?

If not I would suggest you read them or you may very well be experiencing a forum ban shortly...

gaaver #13 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8853 battles

View PostJigabachi, on 26 January 2019 - 06:23 PM, said:

1. What's the full context? What happened before? You obvioulsy didn't start the chat to ask that particular question...

2. Either way. Why would you ask a question like that?

3. That obviously wasn't your first ban, so it most definitely wasn't just "a simple question".

4. This thread might get you another ban, for obvious reasons.

1. I said these words exactly " Can you not say "i am gay" or can you not say " you are gay". 

2. I asked this question because the GM showed rules in general chat after banning someone else, and the rules said " *other rules*, dont talk about sex, or sexual preferences" So does that mean i cant even say if im a man or a woman either? Thats why i asked the question.

3. This is my first ban, you can ask any GM to see if i have ever been banned before.

4. For what? talking in a wrong thread or talking crapabout a shitty GM?

LincolnTank #14 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6247 battles
This is like one of those racist type posts where the poster begins ‘now I’m not racist, but’.....

gaaver #15 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:32 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8853 battles

View PostLincolnTank, on 26 January 2019 - 06:29 PM, said:

This is like one of those racist type posts where the poster begins ‘now I’m not racist, but’.....

But i didnt call anyone gay! I asked a question about if you can't say " i am gay" or "he is gay" and the rules even state you can not say if you are male or female. Thats why asked that question. You can literally be banned from General chat for saying "im a man" or "im a woman" by that logic.

18:35 Added after 2 minutes

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 26 January 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

Are you aware of the rules regarding the discussion of mods actions?

If not I would suggest you read them or you may very well be experiencing a forum ban shortly...

Oh so you can't even complain when GM is abusing their power? 

18:37 Added after 4 minutes

View PostAliceUnchained, on 26 January 2019 - 06:27 PM, said:

If you can't even figure out that this has no place in the gameplay section, you're the last one to suggest someone else isn't that bright. On top of that, the request itself strongly hints at a certain dullness as well.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY ITS IN THE GAMEPLAY SECTION! This ban extends to my gameplay! I cant talk during game to my teammates to form a plan ingame. I wouldn't be here if this didnt affect my gameplay! I cant even chat with my friends list ! Thats why i said you aren't very bright cuz you didnt read my whole thread.

Crashzi #16 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 6663 battles
What has sex to do with gameplay?

4nt #17 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24639 battles

It's really not that complicated.
1. Don't go to general chat, it's a shithole.
2. If you go there you'll get banned.

Simple.

Reading that place gives you loss of humanity more severe than pact with princes of chaos.

Additionally mentioning certain words can and will get you banned. It is harshly moderated place for insane and deluded to dwell, and good reason too, since it is the poster place for pegi rating of this game.

Also, for completion, in general chat there isn't any abuse of mod power, only trigger words that cause bans. Rules are clear, you read them and still felt clever enough to poke an hornet-sized hornet's nest.

Edited by 4nt, 26 January 2019 - 07:44 PM.

Erwin_Von_Braun #18 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:44 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 40333 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postgaaver, on 26 January 2019 - 06:32 PM, said:

18:35 Added after 2 minutes

Oh so you can't even complain when GM is abusing their power?

18:37 Added after 4 minutes

No, you can't.

I suggest you read the rules.

gaaver #19 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8853 battles

View PostCrashzi, on 26 January 2019 - 06:39 PM, said:

What has sex to do with gameplay?

I didn't ask about gameplay. I asked about what you can and can not day during general chat because in general chat it states: you are not allow to talk about race, (some other things), sex, or sexual prefferences. I just asked which one i cant say "i am gay" or "he is gay". I got banned for just asking this. And by what logic they have in those rules you can not even say if you are a man or a woman. You can get banned for saying "i am a man and i enjoy being one" from general chat basicly. But the problem for me with this ban isnt that i cant talk in general chat anymore. The problem is that i cant talk during battls to my teammates.
18:47 Added after 2 minutes

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 26 January 2019 - 06:44 PM, said:

No, you can't.

I suggest you read the rules.

Lol... well thats retarded.... [edited]the rules... time to uninstall world of tanks.
18:49 Added after 3 minutes

View Post4nt, on 26 January 2019 - 06:42 PM, said:

It's really not that complicated.
1. Don't go to general chat, it's a shithole.
2. If you go there you'll get banned.

Simple.

Reading that place gives you loss of humanity more severe than pact with princes of chaos.

Additionally mentioning certain words can and will get you banned. It is harshly moderated place for insane and deluded to dwell, and good reason too, since it is the poster place for pegi rating of this game.

Also, for completion, in general chat there isn't any abuse of mod power, only trigger words that cause bans. Rules are clear, you read them and still felt clever enough to poke an hornet-sized hornet's nest.

Yeah never mind. I figure its easier to just leave world of tanks... this whole wargaming shabang is getting retarded beyond reasoning so im just gona go and uninstall this game and do my part in boycoting this retarded game and its even more retarded staff members...

Jigabachi #20 Posted 26 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postgaaver, on 26 January 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

1. I said these words exactly " Can you not say "i am gay" or can you not say " you are gay". 

2. I asked this question because the GM showed rules in general chat after banning someone else, and the rules said " *other rules*, dont talk about sex, or sexual preferences" So does that mean i cant even say if im a man or a woman either? Thats why i asked the question.

3. This is my first ban, you can ask any GM to see if i have ever been banned before.

4. For what? talking in a wrong thread or talking crapabout a shitty GM?

1./2. Sooo... you had the rules right in front of you but decided to deliberately break them. Ok. Case closed.

4. Yes, exactly that. This is a forum for the players of the game. It doesn't need much common sense to know that this is the wrong adress for complaints like that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users