• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Topnicar #1 Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 45710 battles
  • [_F-X_] _F-X_

Hello all.

Maybe just me think like that but maybe not......

But now its perfect time for WG to have hunting party for players with illegal mods...

Its global campaign time for tanks and a lot of clans and players are on....

So WG its your opportunity to catch them a lot of during that time when they play global maps....

So i can just say good luck and i hope u listen to few of fun players who have same minds like me.

THX

Homer_J #2 Posted 27 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 32387 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
I don't think WG need your advice.  It's no coincidence that ban waves always happen shortly after or during an event like this.  Ranked battles seem to be used as a honeytrap too.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:07 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 72848 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
As Homer said above. Ban waves usually are timed after events. As it's easier to catch them. Tho... the tinfoil is also bigger during those events. WG have their tricks to catch players. But when most report them for simply guessing the 50/50 what path you took, or hit you on the move twice. It turns in a hunting party before WG even gets there. The more you think about it, the worse it gets. 

captainpigg #4 Posted 27 January 2019 - 09:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33913 battles
  • [F-DIV] F-DIV

View PostBalc0ra, on 27 January 2019 - 08:07 PM, said:

As Homer said above. Ban waves usually are timed after events. As it's easier to catch them. Tho... the tinfoil is also bigger during those events. WG have their tricks to catch players. But when most report them for simply guessing the 50/50 what path you took, or hit you on the move twice. It turns in a hunting party before WG even gets there. The more you think about it, the worse it gets. 

Don't forget blind shots as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users