• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

War_Dwarf #1 Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10569 battles
  • [TTPB] TTPB

Hi,

so, a thing I've noticed on a few occasions is that sometimes (I use sometimes as I don't always have an eye on it) when I track or stun an enemy vehicle and they get hit while momentarily unspotted I get no assistance. Is that a bug or working as intended? I mean, at least when tracked I feel like there should be assistance coming in for that. Or is that simply not possible due to missing information on the client side?

barison1 #2 Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39501 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostWar_Dwarf, on 27 January 2019 - 01:50 PM, said:

Hi,

so, a thing I've noticed on a few occasions is that sometimes (I use sometimes as I don't always have an eye on it) when I track or stun an enemy vehicle and they get hit while momentarily unspotted I get no assistance. Is that a bug or working as intended? I mean, at least when tracked I feel like there should be assistance coming in for that. Or is that simply not possible due to missing information on the client side?

when tracking an enemy which goes unspotted but then shot at while still tracked you should still get the tracking assist. usually still shows ingame but if too long past you will only see it in after battle result screen

atleast so far im aware

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:54 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
If you track them and they go unspotted you should still get track assist, it might not show up in the onscreen hit counter thing, but that's just the same as when you blind fire someone, it won't show the hit until you get to the endgame results.

War_Dwarf #4 Posted 27 January 2019 - 01:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10569 battles
  • [TTPB] TTPB

View Postbarison1, on 27 January 2019 - 01:53 PM, said:

when tracking an enemy which goes unspotted but then shot at while still tracked you should still get the tracking assist. usually still shows ingame but if too long past you will only see it in after battle result screen

atleast so far im aware

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 27 January 2019 - 01:54 PM, said:

If you track them and they go unspotted you should still get track assist, it might not show up in the onscreen hit counter thing, but that's just the same as when you blind fire someone, it won't show the hit until you get to the endgame results.

Yeah, that does sound logical, I'll take a look after the battle next time it happens.

BR33K1_PAWAH #5 Posted 27 January 2019 - 02:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 4947 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

If somebody damages an enemy you've had recently spotted or tracked but that particular enemy is unspotted at the moment when damage is dealt you will not get a UI pop-up of damage assistance, BUT this damage will count as assisted by you and you will see it in a post battle results window.

That's about it.

Also tagged with damage, assistance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users