6 replies to this topic

Havrysovo_fake_BMW_kek #1 Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:09 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6065 battles
  • [-LCP-] -LCP-

Hey

Iam looking for a clan.

Iam weird troll with no other reason to play but to actually have fun and not taking anything seriously.

I like to play whatever i want, i hate meta tanks and mostly i own just troll tanks.

Looking for a clan where i can mostly play tier VIII SHs ( i dont care about CW at all so dont even try to bait me on gold and other useless rewards)

I dont mind playing advances if there is an empty spot that needs to be filled but i really dont like that.

My stats also suck and my nickname is weird so if you are interested just leave the message here.

Thanks

Edited by ENBLCZDNESTFINFRCRIRITA, 28 January 2019 - 12:09 AM.

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 28 January 2019 - 12:16 AM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 58191 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BULLDOGS 2 WANTS YOU!!

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, and want to learn more about the game, then Bulldogs 2 would like to hear from you.

We are an active, (24h) mature (relatively) UK based development clan who regularly take part in organised team battles at Tiers 6 and 8, to help our progression towards Tier 10 and the main Bulldogs Clan! With plenty of members willing to share there knowledge and give advice where wanted we are an ideal group to help you progress to the top tiers! Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum requirements for membership.

You have at least one Tier 5.

We have no WN8 requirements but you must have a willingness to learn and improve.

You should be willing to work as part of a TEAM, as a unit, and be able to take orders from FC's when participating in Skirmishes.

You should be on Team Speak after 19:00 pm UK time if in-game.

(Once you gain 2 Tier 10 tanks, one medium and one heavy, and prove you can operate in a TEAM you will be promoted to Bulldogs!)

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

So if this fits, and you are looking for a Clan that battles hard whilst having fun and helping you to be your best then come say HELLO today!

BULLDOGS 2 WANTS YOU!!

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You should be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

Message me (_TAW_Ajam) in game for more details or assistance with TeamSpeak

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

Havrysovo_fake_BMW_kek #3 Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6065 battles
  • [-LCP-] -LCP-

Bump #Lulz

RaxipIx #4 Posted 30 January 2019 - 08:43 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32426 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

We mostly play tier 8 TB's and SH. Majority of games on weekends though, with couple of sessions mid week.  Pretty relaxed, games are not mandatory, and we don't have a  determined schedule. 

Can check us out.

Havrysovo_fake_BMW_kek #5 Posted 02 February 2019 - 06:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6065 battles
  • [-LCP-] -LCP-

#Bump

Timewarp76 #6 Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:59 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20667 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM
Hi ENBLCZDNESTFINFRCRIRITA!
We might be for you  :honoring: pretty chilled.

If you are looking for a relaxing atmosphere we might fit into your search, we're a casual and mature clan with a general demographic of 25-60 and well established, since 2007. We have a very active discord 250+ users, we do platoons and a bit of strongholds here and there when we have the numbers and we venture into the daily tournaments every so often, we're not so much into CW (yet)  We're casual but we have a dedicated core of players and we are a multi-gaming clan as well and have players that also venture into some other titles. Every Friday night is our Drink and Drive social were we do strongholds.

Anyway we're always looking for new and active members. The Beer Belly Master Mindz gaming community is a laid back, social club for mature gamers. We play a variety of games to include WoT, WoWP, PUBG etc. but always play to win. We have 90+ Wot Member, 75+ WoWP members and 38+ WoWS member. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Here is a link to our recruitment thread. We also have an active 200+ user  discord, reddit, steamgroup, facebook group and website for your use. We look forward to hearing from you!

Havrysovo_fake_BMW_kek #7 Posted 09 February 2019 - 09:12 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6065 battles
  • [-LCP-] -LCP-
BUMP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users