Best WoT plays I've seen in a long while

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

M7MD_TO #1 Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12887 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
So... me and my clan mates died and witnessed some ESL plays by our ally Leo 1 and enemy AMX 13 90 and M103.

Just a warning, I'm not responsible for any brain cells you lose after watching it

*edited*

Edited by SilviettaG, 28 January 2019 - 10:53 AM.
Naming and shaming

PanzerKFeldherrnhalle #2 Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 1386 battles
On a different note and off-topic, Defender / IS-3A / SU-130 platoon? If I could, I'd create a very special matchmaking for players just like you that would make you lose every single game you played on that tank.

M7MD_TO #3 Posted 28 January 2019 - 02:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12887 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
That same platoon was in M4 ravioli and panther 8.8 ;)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #4 Posted 28 January 2019 - 03:08 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
I've seen it before, players that despite the fact they may be missing a frontal lobe (or two), get ridiculously lucky. He probably thinks he did a great job carrying all you idiots that got themselves killed.

gpalsson #5 Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:45 AM

General

• Player
  • 23647 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Yes he is really bad, and yes I can get mad at people in chat too but generally I find it in poor taste to post vids of one self calling other players dumb and such. Especially going through the trouble of uploading it for all to see.

Jigabachi #6 Posted 28 January 2019 - 07:52 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You found a player playing badly. Wow.
Would you now make some more videos to shame the other 7427784 bad players, too?

TheDrownedApe #7 Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:15 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 46209 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
That's why I rarely watch a game after I died

Kartoshkaya #8 Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 25046 battles
Yeah, he got more kills than your entire platoon.

Noo_Noo #9 Posted 28 January 2019 - 09:38 AM

Major

• Player
  • 22269 battles

Pretty disgusting behavior from the OP in my opinion. 

Think whatever you will but he won you the game when your super platoon didn't do enough to secure the win. 

With regard to playing badly, I've seen worse, I've done worse. I bet the OP has as well 

fwhaatpiraat #10 Posted 28 January 2019 - 10:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51135 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostNoo_Noo, on 28 January 2019 - 09:38 AM, said:

Pretty disgusting behavior from the OP in my opinion. 

Think whatever you will but he won you the game when your super platoon didn't do enough to secure the win. 

With regard to playing badly, I've seen worse, I've done worse. I bet the OP has as well 

Indeed there is plenty to say about the tanks OP's platoon had and/or their behavior.

But no, that player didn't win the game for them, he nearly threw it away by making mistake after mistake. The only reason the Leopard and OP's team won was because the Leopard player rolled 427 with his 390 alpha gun on the amx.

Noo_Noo #11 Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:37 AM

Major

• Player
  • 22269 battles

View Postfwhaatpiraat, on 28 January 2019 - 10:43 AM, said:

Indeed there is plenty to say about the tanks OP's platoon had and/or their behavior.

But no, that player didn't win the game for them, he nearly threw it away by making mistake after mistake. The only reason the Leopard and OP's team won was because the Leopard player rolled 427 with his 390 alpha gun on the amx.

He won the game so I'm afraid that player did. How is almost irrelevant. Fortunate with the damage roll, maybe and yes there were several things that perhaps I would have done differently and most certainly better players would have done things very differently but it still doesn't excuse the behavior of the OP and company. And it certainly doesn't excuse the OP posting it all on a public forum. 

It's not nice being the last alive in an UP tank and having to carry the obnoxious d*** heads that choose to give their useless advice and opinion on your game play. 

Well done the Leopard guy I say. Kept quiet, stuck to it, did his best and it proved to be enough. I've seen people go AFK in that scenario due to the keyboard experts and their comments and who can blame them?

My advice to the OP is as follows:

a) Keep quiet unless you have something constructive to say

b) don't post this garbage on a public forum

c) Learn to spell "literally" 

As a side note it would have been nice to see the OP's super platoon stats. 
Quite often I see these "experts" offer advice while they are no better than you or they've just had a stinker themselves and are looking to shift the blame

fwhaatpiraat #12 Posted 28 January 2019 - 01:24 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51135 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostNoo_Noo, on 28 January 2019 - 11:37 AM, said:

He won the game so I'm afraid that player did. How is almost irrelevant. Fortunate with the damage roll, maybe and yes there were several things that perhaps I would have done differently and most certainly better players would have done things very differently but it still doesn't excuse the behavior of the OP and company. And it certainly doesn't excuse the OP posting it all on a public forum. 

It's not nice being the last alive in an UP tank and having to carry the obnoxious d*** heads that choose to give their useless advice and opinion on your game play. 

Well done the Leopard guy I say. Kept quiet, stuck to it, did his best and it proved to be enough. I've seen people go AFK in that scenario due to the keyboard experts and their comments and who can blame them?

My advice to the OP is as follows:

a) Keep quiet unless you have something constructive to say

b) don't post this garbage on a public forum

c) Learn to spell "literally" 

As a side note it would have been nice to see the OP's super platoon stats. 
Quite often I see these "experts" offer advice while they are no better than you or they've just had a stinker themselves and are looking to shift the blame

Only gonna comment on the gameplay and not on behavior or other stuff (this thread will become a mess): his team won the game and the Leopard nearly threw a certain win.

M7MD_TO #13 Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12887 battles
  • [MEME] MEME
First off, that wasn't me, that was my friend being himself, am I supposed to control my friend on what he does ?

Second off, I posted this for the funny stuff in the replay, no harmful intentions, I wanted to show how he somehow wasted all his HP and still won us the game, I find it pretty funny, not my problem that my friend is being a smartass about it ey ? 

Can you explain to me how this is naming and shaming ? 

Edited by M7MD_TO, 28 January 2019 - 05:21 PM.

ShirtLessScottishGuy #14 Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21844 battles
  • [ENZYM] ENZYM

View PostM7MD_TO, on 28 January 2019 - 05:18 PM, said:

First off, that wasn't me, that was my friend being himself, am I supposed to control my friend on what he does ?

Second off, I posted this for the funny stuff in the replay, no harmful intentions, I wanted to show how he somehow wasted all his HP and still won us the game, I find it pretty funny, not my problem that my friend is being a smartass about it ey ? 

Can you explain to me how this is naming and shaming ? 

Yeah I was just being myself. Also that guy was dumb, honestly it was harmful to watch the full video for risk of becoming dead. Was considering taking a drive off a cliff after seeing that. Also to all the butt hurt guys out there I must say. "Why you heff to be mad?"  

Bordhaw #15 Posted 28 January 2019 - 08:05 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 13242 battles

View PostM7MD_TO, on 28 January 2019 - 01:13 AM, said:

So... me and my clan mates died and witnessed some ESL plays by our ally Leo 1 and enemy AMX 13 90 and M103.

Just a warning, I'm not responsible for any brain cells you lose after watching it

*edited*

eekeeboo #16 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:19 AM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

Closed as per request of the OP. 

I think threads like these would be perfect if you do it in a constructive way. 

I remember the times I've driven across the entire map to help a platoon-mate in trouble and as he's about to die to enemy fire, mark my tank right in front of him and the enemy freaks out and gets confused at the teamwork and where I came from. I love moments like these because they stick with you forever! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users