What are your feelings in random situations?

stornk qpranger likes this

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SABAOTH #1 Posted 29 January 2019 - 05:49 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 40172 battles
  • [-133-] -133-

The good the bad and the ugly.

How do you feel in some situations that make you love - hate world of tanks? :girl::coin:

I have a couple of situations here:

The Good:

Russian Medium Tank: Feels like a lion, going to farm the enemy team :izmena:

Russian light tank: feels confident useful daring

French med autoloaders: it's great when the plan works, feels awesome when you need to clean up the field :child:

TD: I am going to hurt you with a smile :justwait:

Russian TD: Like the above but in your face and laughing like a madman while dinging shots:izmena:

Heavy tanks: when you get in the right spot is total relax in the heat of the battle

Russian HT: aiming is for noobs, just click and love the alpha :izmena:

SPG: It's good when you have something else to do like writing an e-mail or cooking and you just to check now and then and click a few time. Profit:arta:

The Ugly:

Playing Swedish TD :  meh I am cheap! :confused: Oh look another frag there :justwait:

TD in general: feels boring to camp in general, that's not for me

Japanese superheavies: press 2 and do damage, get damaged by 2... fun! :sceptic:

The Bad:

German medium tanks: Most accurate guns in the game.... yeah cool story bro :teethhappy:

SPG: I imagine that's how it would feels if 3 guys would take a dump on you.... repeatedly :coin:

DracheimFlug #2 Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:14 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 9911 battles

View PostSABAOTH, on 29 January 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

The good the bad and the ugly.

How do you feel in some situations that make you love - hate world of tanks? :girl::coin:

I have a couple of situations here:

The Good:

Russian Medium Tank: Feels like a lion, going to farm the enemy team :izmena:

Russian light tank: feels confident useful daring

French med autoloaders: it's great when the plan works, feels awesome when you need to clean up the field :child:

TD: I am going to hurt you with a smile :justwait:

Russian TD: Like the above but in your face and laughing like a madman while dinging shots:izmena:

Heavy tanks: when you get in the right spot is total relax in the heat of the battle

Russian HT: aiming is for noobs, just click and love the alpha :izmena:

SPG: It's good when you have something else to do like writing an e-mail or cooking and you just to check now and then and click a few time. Profit:arta:

The Ugly:

Playing Swedish TD :  meh I am cheap! :confused: Oh look another frag there :justwait:

TD in general: feels boring to camp in general, that's not for me

Japanese superheavies: press 2 and do damage, get damaged by 2... fun! :sceptic:

The Bad:

German medium tanks: Most accurate guns in the game.... yeah cool story bro :teethhappy:

SPG: I imagine that's how it would feels if 3 guys would take a dump on you.... repeatedly :coin:

Disclaimer.... I am a mediocre player at best. My responses merely reflect my preferences and should not be taken as opinions as to what anyone else's preferences should be.

Also, not sure 'situations' is really the right word.... 

Russian mediums:                

So far (up to the T-44 and A-44), I really struggle with the lack of gun depression. 

Russian lights      :

Can be fun, but again, gun depression issues.

French medium autoloaders: 

Not enough experience to comment.

TD's                                     :

(good) I really enjoy the hide, snipe, move as needed style... map and                                                    team permitting.

(bad) Too often I have lights sitting behind me.

Russian TD's                       :

Boom

Heavy tanks                         : 

At the tiers I am at, they are often as not just slow hard to hide mediums. Maus                                  line is an exception though and I do like Russian mediums better than Russian heavies... at                                least so far (through t8)

SPG's                                   :

(good) I actually like the much denied strategic aspect of them, not just firing but choice of targets and moving to better firing positions when practical 

(bad) If your team does not scout well (no targets) or lemmings (exposes flank and you are easily sacked) it is a lot less fun.

Swedish TD's                        :

The set up time switching to/from siege mode can be a pain, and the low profile is not always an advantage, but suit my TD style

Japanese superheavies        : 

Boom. But I do not play them much.

German medium tanks          : 

Hate the Panther, but expected to hate it. Love the Indien Panzer and am really looking forward to the Leopard 1. 

Other mediums (not on your list): 

Love the Cent line. 

Edited by DracheimFlug, 29 January 2019 - 06:39 PM.

kwiatek228 #3 Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:32 PM

• 218 battles
Moving to off-topic, it is a better place for that topic

Also tagged with stornk, qpranger, likes, this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users