• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bokbiertjes #1 Posted 29 January 2019 - 06:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4847 battles
  • [252EU] 252EU

Hey,

I just unlocked my first ever Tier IX the WZ-132A. I am very happy with this tank and I'm hoping to get the Tier X by the end of February since theres gonna be a x3 XP per victory for chinese tanks. Is there anything I need to know before playing the WZ-132A or any tips? As you can see my stats aren't that good.... So please tips? :)

NUKLEAR_SLUG #2 Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 34085 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY
Yes, keep the WZ-132, it's better than the tier 9 and will be good for Frontlines.

Kartoshkaya #3 Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 27383 battles
  • [HAPY-] HAPY-
edit : missread

Edited by Kartoshkaya, 29 January 2019 - 07:34 PM.

Jigabachi #4 Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:41 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The most sensible advice would be to keep those hightier tanks in the garage until you gathered a little more experience. No point playing those tanks if you still struggle with the very basics of the game, simply because the higher tiers leave little to no room for experimenting and making mistakes.

Players rushing up the tiers instead of taking their time to learn is one reason why the game is so frustrating at times.

anonym_32bOyLluvSuR #5 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:14 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles

What Jigabachi said,

Light tanks are probably the toughest class. You decided to play the game on extreme setting by doing so.:ohmy:

But I too rushed the tiers. I got to tier 10 in 10 days from bootcamp on this account!

I am a dirty Reroll, Preroll, Jamroll

Playing lights at high tier is a very tough learning curve, but i went exactly the same route and the WZ was my 1st tier 9

But, buy doing it the hard way it made other classes feel  easier by comparison, well that how it was for me. The tier 9 can be played a number of different ways depending on your play style and set up.

From memory

I preferred to play it up close and occasionally back off to snipe as with the 59-16, this thing can the hand of rng on its side when you snap shot.not so when scoped

Sniping can work well if you have a good crew.

The arch enemy of this tank are those pesky, French auto loaders, if you get a match with more than 1 avoid close combat and go for snipey mode.

I ran a 4 skill crew with

BIA, cammo, repairs snapshot smooth ride etc etc

either binos, net, fans for sniper mode, or vert stab, optics and rammer for point blank..

You may find tier 10 a very different experience from all the other tiers and it can be quite intimidating, as you get your arse handed to you a lot, for the smallest mistakes.

It may shock you as to how much harder the gameplay is there so just warning you! But if you don;t care about stats why not!

You will love grand battles in this thing.

:)

MeNoobTank #6 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:23 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 16499 battles
  • [GT_WC] GT_WC

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 29 January 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

Yes, keep the WZ-132, it's better than the tier 9 and will be good for Frontlines.

This

bokbiertjes #7 Posted 29 January 2019 - 08:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 4847 battles
  • [252EU] 252EU

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 29 January 2019 - 07:08 PM, said:

yeah I am, I can also use the WZ-132 for Team Battles. Thanks for the tip tho! :D
19:26 Added after 1 minute

View PostDiscontinued, on 29 January 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

What Jigabachi said,

Light tanks are probably the toughest class. You decided to play the game on extreme setting by doing so.:ohmy:

But I too rushed the tiers. I got to tier 10 in 10 days from bootcamp on this account!

I am a dirty Reroll, Preroll, Jamroll

Playing lights at high tier is a very tough learning curve, but i went exactly the same route and the WZ was my 1st tier 9

But, buy doing it the hard way it made other classes feel  easier by comparison, well that how it was for me. The tier 9 can be played a number of different ways depending on your play style and set up.

From memory

I preferred to play it up close and occasionally back off to snipe as with the 59-16, this thing can the hand of rng on its side when you snap shot.not so when scoped

Sniping can work well if you have a good crew.

The arch enemy of this tank are those pesky, French auto loaders, if you get a match with more than 1 avoid close combat and go for snipey mode.

I ran a 4 skill crew with

BIA, cammo, repairs snapshot smooth ride etc etc

either binos, net, fans for sniper mode, or vert stab, optics and rammer for point blank..

You may find tier 10 a very different experience from all the other tiers and it can be quite intimidating, as you get your arse handed to you a lot, for the smallest mistakes.

It may shock you as to how much harder the gameplay is there so just warning you! But if you don;t care about stats why not!

You will love grand battles in this thing.

:)

Thanks for the tips! :D You really helped me.

snowlywhite #8 Posted 29 January 2019 - 10:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24741 battles

honestly, you shouldn't play tier 9. Your stats are horrid(which is normal - mine were also horrid after 2k battles). And it's not about stats - it's about not *crewing up another 14 ppl if you can avoid it.

I've played the 1st 5-6k battles in tier 6-7 and it was very useful. Don't go below either - you'll get bad habits from being able to get away with stuff that won't work in higher tiers.

that being said, the line is far from stellar. Tier 7 is good; tier 8 would be good, but it's tier 8 so horrid MM. Tier 9 and 10... Personally I'd play the tier 7 for the time being. Tier 6 is also an option(the tank ain't bad - I hated it just because it's such a bland thing). But tier 7 has far better MM. Frontlines won't really help you learn maps/positions. And at the start you need to learn those.

if you insist in playing tier 9... dunno, if you have premium, buy some food I guess. Might help(chinese guns are very chinese).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users