Jump to content


Matchmaking

skills win8 noobs stocktanks team team balancing balancing

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Mannanan #41 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 27215 battles
  • 2,452
  • Member since:
    07-28-2017

View PostCyrusSimone, on 30 January 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

i think all of you here you do not see that this game is not only win rate !! if you dont do dmg in the btl then win rate dosnt matter.. my complaint is that i make dmg in the btls and never win ...


Interestingly it seems to me it is you who only sees the win rate. When I do a lot of damage during a battle it is typically fun. I actually don't mind that much if it is won or not in the end because I have good play time doing damage. Frankly at the end I rather say to myself if I wouldn't be an idiot and avoided doing this and that mistake I could win it. It is a simple game of do it yourself or you don't have it. And you either like it or not.

 

Anyway if you can't do damage during battles you win, as you hint, but you are suddenly allowed to do a lot of damage it suggests to me that the other team was pretty bad too. Just 2 bad teams with one or two good players each side. It is quite a toss which side wins. Maybe if you would stop to farm unimportant tanks and took care of tanks which matter you would win more in these cases. But it is hard to pin point the actual reason, sometimes it is just like that, you do what you can, you have great game but you lose just because one player on the other side is tad better. The strange part for me is that you suggest you can't do damage during won games. It either suggests something wrong with your gameplay to me or your claims are exaggerated.


Edited by Mannanan, 30 January 2019 - 05:17 PM.


vorlontank #42 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:16 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25651 battles
  • 661
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011
bet he's one of the guys who see the xvm 'chance to win' and give up at the start, and moan in chat about how poor his team is 'lost game' etc. turn off xvm and just enjoy the game.

Homer_J #43 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:17 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 31189 battles
  • 33,735
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostCyrusSimone, on 30 January 2019 - 03:12 PM, said:

tell me how to attach image here i show you now !! last 6 games in row loses  !!! i push my self for a single win can you understand that ??? 

 

6 games is bad luck.  You need to look at 600 games, better still 1000 games to eliminate the luck aspect.

Robbie_T #44 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:24 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 18803 battles
  • 643
  • [BBMM] BBMM
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

200 tickets......hahahahahahaha laughed my [edited]off

i played this game 3 years and made 3 tickets.

1 was they contacted me!about my name and that i must change it (they resetted te name and date i started playing)

2 i bought a prem tank and didnt get it....there was a delay and if i would now logg in and out it would be there.

3 was about a platoon of team killers 

 

And you think if you contact them with 200 tickets that they ever gonna replie to you....

I dont have any problems with Wg costumer service and all the mails i got where not auto generated but a actual person.

 



CyrusSimone #45 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:27 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 21817 battles
  • 16
  • [OMYOI] OMYOI
  • Member since:
    01-09-2016

View Postvorlontank, on 30 January 2019 - 05:16 PM, said:

bet he's one of the guys who see the xvm 'chance to win' and give up at the start, and moan in chat about how poor his team is 'lost game' etc. turn off xvm and just enjoy the game.

 

i have xvm and the only thing i see is red in my team all the time !!!

 

View PostMannanan, on 30 January 2019 - 05:15 PM, said:


Interestingly it seems to me it is you who only sees the win rate. When I do a lot of damage during a battle it is typically fun. I actually don't mind that much if it is won or not in the end because I have good play time doing damage. Frankly at the end I rather say to myself if I wouldn't be an idiot and avoided doing this and that mistake I could win it. It is a simple game of do it yourself or you don't have it. And you either like it or not.

 

Anyway if you can't do damage during battles you win, as you hint, but you are suddenly allowed to do a lot of damage it suggests to me that the other team was pretty bad too. Just 2 bad teams with one or two good players each side. It is quite a toss which side wins. Maybe if you would stop to farm unimportant tanks and took care of tanks which matter you would win more in these cases. But it is hard to pin point the actual reason, sometimes it is just like that, you do what you can, you have great game but you lose just because one player on the other side is tad better. The strange part for me is that you suggest you can't do damage during won games. It either suggests something wrong with your gameplay to me or your claims are exaggerated.

 

normaly i do good dmg in every game .. i agree with you maybe i need to find tanks that fit to me !! thanks 

 



vorlontank #46 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:43 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 25651 battles
  • 661
  • Member since:
    05-29-2011

View PostCyrusSimone, on 30 January 2019 - 05:27 PM, said:

 

i have xvm and the only thing i see is red in my team all the time !!!

 

 

normaly i do good dmg in every game .. i agree with you maybe i need to find tanks that fit to me !! thanks 

 

 

and none in the other team? ever?



BravelyRanAway #47 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:45 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23443 battles
  • 10,755
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

View Postvorlontank, on 30 January 2019 - 04:43 PM, said:

 

and none in the other team? ever?

He has confirmation bias.



unclexray #48 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:48 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 51541 battles
  • 89
  • [UN1TE] UN1TE
  • Member since:
    05-01-2013
Its al about kids with credit cards and total no brain team play where since 8.0 its 1 to 29, t8 sucks and wg sells t8 prem tanks milking kids there wallet 

Edited by unclexray, 30 January 2019 - 05:56 PM.


Keyanu #49 Posted 30 January 2019 - 05:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 11070 battles
  • 505
  • [_AM] _AM
  • Member since:
    09-21-2011
:popcorn:

NickMustaine #50 Posted 30 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 224 battles
  • 260
  • Member since:
    01-08-2018

Hello guys,

 

This thread is now locked! Please use our main discussion if you want to talk about matchmaking. 

 

Have a nice evening! 







Also tagged with skills, win8, noobs, stocktanks, team, team balancing, balancing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users