Jump to content


Match Making change?

Reverse tin foil hat

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Discontinued #1 Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:14 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3644 battles
  • 791
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

Has anyone else noticed a change in the MM recently?

 

I seem to be mid to top tier very often and far less than 80% bottom tier.

 

As i have said before MM isn't really an issue for me But i will never complain about being top tier in an IS3A

 

I've seen a few other people comment in game in this as well as my toon buddys?

 

in the last 3 days its more like 30% bottom tier 30% mid tier 30% top tier?

 

Has something changed anyone else notice a difference?

 

 

 

The only other feasible explanation is, they rigged the game in my favour...as I've hit a hidden wallet a warrior threshold?


Edited by Discontinued, 31 January 2019 - 12:19 AM.


Alabamatick #2 Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:56 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31849 battles
  • 3,224
  • Member since:
    04-11-2011
It's still the same on the ct, small siza but i was only bottom tier

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 31 January 2019 - 03:08 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 31208 battles
  • 3,007
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
Turn off your mods and play fair.

undutchable80 #4 Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:22 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 9252 battles
  • 2,456
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
You bought a Fort Knox package didnt you? Admit it! ;)

evilchaosmonkey #5 Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:39 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 17169 battles
  • 1,835
  • [EIGHT] EIGHT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

Over the weekend, I saw a fair amount of same tier battles with only two or three where I was bottom tier.

On both days I thought, what?  why? 

 

Wondered whether any clan war stuff that was happening had dragged the tier Xs away.

 

Sadly back to normal during the week.



TankkiPoju #6 Posted 31 January 2019 - 08:39 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21603 battles
  • 6,686
  • Member since:
    05-20-2011

Nah, still bottom tier in 9 out of 10 games unless playing tier 10.



Homer_J #7 Posted 31 January 2019 - 09:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 30428 battles
  • 32,784
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostAlabamatick, on 31 January 2019 - 12:56 AM, said:

It's still the same on the ct, small siza but i was only bottom tier

 

You played something other than tier X on the test server?  That will be why you were bottom tier then.

Zer0RNG #8 Posted 31 January 2019 - 10:47 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6002 battles
  • 46
  • [JDUN] JDUN
  • Member since:
    08-29-2018

View PostDiscontinued, on 31 January 2019 - 12:14 AM, said:

Has anyone else noticed a change in the MM recently?

 

I seem to be mid to top tier very often and far less than 80% bottom tier.

 

As i have said before MM isn't really an issue for me But i will never complain about being top tier in an IS3A

 

I've seen a few other people comment in game in this as well as my toon buddys?

 

in the last 3 days its more like 30% bottom tier 30% mid tier 30% top tier?

 

Has something changed anyone else notice a difference?

 

 

 

The only other feasible explanation is, they rigged the game in my favour...as I've hit a hidden wallet a warrior threshold?

 

probably because most of tire X tanks are in Global Map event at prime time...

Discontinued #9 Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 3644 battles
  • 791
  • Member since:
    11-02-2015

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 31 January 2019 - 02:08 AM, said:

Turn off your mods and play fair.

 

 

yes minimal garage mod must have hidden preferential MM

View Postundutchable80, on 31 January 2019 - 07:22 AM, said:

You bought a Fort Knox package didnt you? Admit it! ;)

Yeah

 

I bought two :rolleyes:

 

View PostZer0RNG, on 31 January 2019 - 09:47 AM, said:

 

probably because most of tire X tanks are in Global Map event at prime time...

 

It could be this too i thought, maybe all the clan guys are off on their global map campaign thing stat chasing or whatever they do in that global scheme I have no idea?

 

But it does seems strange even in the morning before work i had 5 games and was bottom tier only once..unless the clan guys where all sleeping off their tankovers..

Oddly the mornings are usually good for me but the last few days its worse than weekends...light tanks camping at the back, cowardly meds that wont support you on a push and base camp and heavies yolo-ing and going to spot.... maybe it is also an effect of the global. 

 

But I hope, its the two fort knox's i bought just before and after xmas..


Edited by Discontinued, 31 January 2019 - 02:48 PM.


gpalsson #10 Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:49 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 23462 battles
  • 8,546
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013
Nope, haven't noticed any improvement. At all.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users