• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

eekeeboo #1 Posted 31 January 2019 - 01:22 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE

Greetings Tankers! 

Please place your feedback about the customisation changes happening for patch 1.4 in this thread. Please remain on-topic and constructive. 

Good Hunting, 

eek. 

SlyMeerkat #2 Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:40 PM

Major

• Player
  • 17113 battles
  • [FILO] FILO
Nice

melkonen #3 Posted 06 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5214 battles

First off, I think that vehicle cosmetic customization is a big oversight in the game: a lot of player would be happy to trade their gold to stand out in battles and just make their favourite vehicle even more special. Best of all: it has zero effect on game balance.

Three digits though, bad bad mistake. Three digits are often used online to circumvent speech rules - most commonly neonazi propaganda. I have no idea why you would add this feature to the game same time that eg EU is considering bigger sanctions on hate speech content and more european countries are considering illegalizing nazi insignia.

Summa summarum, add big stickers, more locations, make the tanks fronts like nightmares when you see them coming at you - but please, remove digits immediately.

PandaYTStreamer #4 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4451 battles
  • [SF_RO] SF_RO
1.4 update instaled and i hale lose all 4 skins from holiday ops and also same modules :(

eekeeboo #5 Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:25 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 45938 battles
  • [0XIDE] 0XIDE
Those experiencing technical issues, please submit a bug report after carrying out the standard troubleshooting steps. This thread is for feedback on the feature of the patch and to be constructive. Thankyou. 

R3dM0nKey #6 Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13837 battles

View Postmelkonen, on 06 February 2019 - 04:06 PM, said:

Three digits though, bad bad mistake. Three digits are often used online to circumvent speech rules - most commonly neonazi propaganda. I have no idea why you would add this feature to the game same time that eg EU is considering bigger sanctions on hate speech content and more european countries are considering illegalizing nazi insignia.

The corresponding numbers are already not allowed: 

Rither #7 Posted 07 February 2019 - 05:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43359 battles
  • [OPPOS] OPPOS
Why did you change the size of Decals?
does this get a refund? Or return what they were
because now they no longer look the same / good

is3a tower decoration is now much smaller than Before  

Old size

https://thearmoredpatrol.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/shot_002.jpg?w=768

Edited by Rither, 07 February 2019 - 05:47 PM.

YOHIO_BG #8 Posted 07 February 2019 - 08:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 363 battles

I think there's a bug with the emblems received from the Soldier of fortune event. I purchased emblems using fame points and put 2 of them on my Strv S1. Image 1 suggests that I have them but when I enter the garage, there's no sign of them (image 2):

image 1:

image 2:

Paulchen222 #9 Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 35974 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

I think there is a Bug with transparent camos.

I encountered this before but didnt realize what exatly the Bug was, but now I seem to understand it a bit better. 
When applying a color to a transparent camouflage it sometimes happens, that the paint is applied like the camouflage isnt transparent. When you then accept and click into battle, the paint stays applied as if the camo is not transparent and other players see the same thing. 
If you switch the camo after the color is applied to another camo and then switch back, the correct coloring of the camo is applied which again follows you correctly into battle and stays corretly. (This switcheroo doesnt work reliably on every tank, but it works on the Turret of the T110E5) 
Since I dont think this is intended I expect it to be a Bug. 
I made two pictures that show the same camo and paint on the turret, one without swapping the camo and one after. As you can see the patern of the turretcolor changed.

PS: I dont use Mods and it stays on different graphic settings and other players can see it aswell.s and other players can see it aswell

First picture with transparent camo and paint applied as if not transparent

https://imgur.com/Dkc4O8X

Second Picture with correct applied paint

https://imgur.com/qqWmsrQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users