Jump to content


Check out your 2018 WoT infographic


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

undutchable80 #1 Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:51 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 10321 battles
  • 2,908
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

So, I received an email from WG with my 2018 battle report, which showed overall stats like distance travelled, number of shells fired. "Fine, whatever", was my first thought. Until I scrolled to the bottom of the overview and it had an "unusual deaths" statistic, which made me laugh:

unusual deaths.JPG

How do I get 11 "detached turrets" and only 4 ammo rack deaths? :amazed: And driving the rental EBR 75 contributed to the number of deaths by falling. :teethhappy: Also dive bombing on enemies on Overlord or Glacier, as well as trying to escape an enemy off a ledge I THOUGHT I could safely do, but I didnt realise I fell to my death that much in 2018. :child:

 

 

So, did you receive your 2018 infographic on unusual deaths? Want to share? Remember a particular funny one, post it in the comments! 



Element6 #2 Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:55 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 30854 battles
  • 11,118
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-06-2013

Can't check private email at work so will have to wait until I get home. They have stats on how many times we fall to our deaths... I would love to see the full list of stats they have on each of us, I wonder how many parameters they actually track compared to what we get to see.



SABAOTH #3 Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:01 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 40172 battles
  • 3,494
  • [-133-] -133-
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011

Yeah it's fun!

 

Looks like I burned a lot :deer:



gpalsson #4 Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:04 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 24477 battles
  • 8,929
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

none of my 2018 stats makes any sense.

especially this part:



Dava_117 #5 Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:13 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21487 battles
  • 4,179
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

Fall: 34

Exploded Fuel: 365

Destroyed ammo bay: 5

Flying turret: 11

 

Looks like I got burned a lot! :D



Mav75 #6 Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:18 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 33325 battles
  • 1,738
  • Member since:
    10-04-2013

Fall 65

Exploding Fuel 234

Ammo Rack 9

Flying Turret 10

 

The fires seem quite high given that I use AFE on almost all tanks.



Jauhesammutin #7 Posted 01 February 2019 - 09:20 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23220 battles
  • 533
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View Postundutchable80, on 01 February 2019 - 07:51 AM, said:

So, I received an email from WG with my 2018 battle report, which showed overall stats like distance travelled, number of shells fired. "Fine, whatever", was my first thought. Until I scrolled to the bottom of the overview and it had an "unusual deaths" statistic, which made me laugh:

unusual deaths.JPG

How do I get 11 "detached turrets" and only 4 ammo rack deaths? :amazed: And driving the rental EBR 75 contributed to the number of deaths by falling. :teethhappy: Also dive bombing on enemies on Overlord or Glacier, as well as trying to escape an enemy off a ledge I THOUGHT I could safely do, but I didnt realise I fell to my death that much in 2018. :child:

 

 

So, did you receive your 2018 infographic on unusual deaths? Want to share? Remember a particular funny one, post it in the comments! 

 

Where can I get this? I don't find it in my email..

undutchable80 #8 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:02 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 10321 battles
  • 2,908
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostJauhesammutin, on 01 February 2019 - 09:20 AM, said:

 

Where can I get this? I don't find it in my email..

 

I found mine in my spam / junk folder.

Jauhesammutin #9 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:16 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 23220 battles
  • 533
  • [KANKI] KANKI
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View Postundutchable80, on 01 February 2019 - 09:02 AM, said:

 

I found mine in my spam / junk folder.

 

Wasn't there either.. Is it a newsletter? I don't think I have those activated.

BravelyRanAway #10 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 23509 battles
  • 10,945
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T
  • Member since:
    12-29-2010

Some of those falls were aerial attacks....with intent to kill.:trollface:



WhoCares01 #11 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 15551 battles
  • 420
  • Member since:
    04-21-2015

Is the statistic for trees cut down included as well? There are a few stats pages still keeping track of it, but it stopped counting when I recently hit the 60001 mark :(



undutchable80 #12 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:29 AM

    Major

  • Player
  • 10321 battles
  • 2,908
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostJauhesammutin, on 01 February 2019 - 10:16 AM, said:

 

Wasn't there either.. Is it a newsletter? I don't think I have those activated.

No, dont think so: You received this email because you have a registered Wargaming.net account linked to this email address.

 

View PostWhoCares01, on 01 February 2019 - 10:24 AM, said:

Is the statistic for trees cut down included as well? There are a few stats pages still keeping track of it, but it stopped counting when I recently hit the 60001 mark :(

Nope, only: 

 

Number of shells fired

Favourite nation

Total XP accumulated

Total damage inflicted

Total battles won

Total distance travelled

Total enemies killed

and Unusal Deaths

 



wsatnutter #13 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:43 AM

    General

  • Beta Tester
  • 26056 battles
  • 9,178
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010
min was in the junk folder

VeryRisky #14 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:43 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18468 battles
  • 8,882
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    10-11-2012

 

 

Fall: 23

Exploded fuel: 93

Destroyed ammo bay: 3

Detached turret: 1

 

It says I won 667 battles so I think that a few too many falls!



BSHDBCG #15 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:52 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 5876 battles
  • 730
  • Member since:
    04-20-2015
All I got was an email telling me to make a clan for great rewards... :unsure:

tajj7 #16 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:53 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 27247 battles
  • 14,842
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014
Weirdest thing on mine was favourite nation was France apparently. 

azakow #17 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:55 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 79357 battles
  • 4,940
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

The number of matches played does not fit for all of 2018.

I assume the "recording" started with release 1.1.

 

Over all a nice idea!



_b_ #18 Posted 01 February 2019 - 10:59 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 56130 battles
  • 4,149
  • Member since:
    04-06-2011

Got France here too ...but was grinding up the new heavy line so perhaps no wonder.  Other lines were the China td and Swedish cheesecake ...and none of those are really much fun.  So besides randomly crewtraining in premiums no wonder France go on top.

 

Unless .... WG knows what kind of wine I'm drinking :teethhappy:....when I'm spending my money on other stuff than WOT...since their 'balancing and development' of game and customer relations made me go #walletclosed last year + :facepalm:



TheDrownedApe #19 Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:01 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 47561 battles
  • 6,050
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-27-2013
nope :(

azakow #20 Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:07 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 79357 battles
  • 4,940
  • Member since:
    05-23-2011

Total distance travelled: 12,486.57.

I guess the unit of measure is kilo meters.

 

Most played is USSR :amazed:

 

... and it was hot, really really hot in 2018, 454 fuel tank incidents.


Edited by azakow, 01 February 2019 - 11:09 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users