• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

Del059 #161 Posted 27 February 2019 - 09:37 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33395 battles
  • [REBRN] REBRN

View Posteekeeboo, on 27 February 2019 - 07:31 PM, said:

Luckily the job I have is the one that tells me what I need to do, whereas your job was clearly very different to every other CM job ever and how that process works. I wish you luck and learning how development and marketing segmentation works. 

Gotta say you are coming across as a real arrogant **** throughout these EBR threads. Nothing personal, just saying how it looks to me, you may want to tone it down a bit.

eekeeboo #162 Posted 28 February 2019 - 02:49 PM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 46254 battles

View PostDel059, on 27 February 2019 - 08:37 PM, said:

Gotta say you are coming across as a real arrogant **** throughout these EBR threads. Nothing personal, just saying how it looks to me, you may want to tone it down a bit.

That's perfectly fine, at the end of the day as I said, I'll give the answer there is and I will explain how it is. But at the end of the day I will not apologise to someone who refuses to listen to the fundamental basics of how gaming development and marketing works. 

Feedback is gathered and passed, after that, it's put together and the WHOLE community is looked at, not a particular person who has a particular view with a particular opinion who has the right to say what they want and everything else is stupid and wrong. 

Furthermore, anyone who says they know the job because they did it, should know better than making the statements made here, like change your game to make it suit a new audience and make it compete with a product already out there. There gets to be a stage where a person needs to be told firmly "No". 

Snaques #163 Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28615 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

I've played WoT pretty much for two years non-stop. The first time I really got fed up with the game was when the wheeled tanks were introduced. I decided to give the game a break and play some Subnautica (a great game btw). After that two week time I came back to see if I had gotten the spark back.

I actually think I did, but boy was it wiped out fast when the first wheeled tank yoloed through our team to its death. I mean those things are just stupid. They are hard to hit, they don't outspot anything and their firepower is poor. So the by-design playstyle is to just yolo and hope for the best. I have never heard of anything as stupid in the few games I've played.

I think the next break will need to be more than 2 weeks so that people  (hopefully) get bored of playing them.

EDIT: Btw, every tank I played after the break got like +2% in MoE, no matter how I performed. To me this means that there are way more "LTs" in the game meaning way less hp/dmg to be shared. I mean a 1.5k dmg game gave me 89% -> 90,5% in a tier 8LT :amazed:

Edited by Snaques, 04 March 2019 - 09:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users