Unsportsmanlike conduct, does it actually work?

bots afk drowning

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Condr #1 Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 39255 battles
  • [TNAC] TNAC

Disclaimer: Don't like to post, don't think that it will help, but ...

So, I came across same player twice this week. Usually I don't really attention to nicknames, but this time it was different.

First game he was in his SU-130PM, standing in the corner of the map. AFK. And that cost his team victory. It was tier 9 battle, but 3 tanks left in out team all were 1-shoot to him.

Second time came across him today. Opposite team again. Start of battle - he drown in arty on first minute.

Probably he was reported more than once.

Nickname if anyone is interested: Traiaska

At this point 81113 battles and 44.35% win ratio. Stats on the tanks (average dmg and win rate) suggest my games were not some exceptions.

So the question is: why the hell he is not banned yet? Because he ruin game for 29 people on regular basis. To win 15 vs 14 is not fun at all.

And if it is not unsportsmanlike conduct and reports for afk means nothing - why the hell option is given in the first place?

Jigabachi #2 Posted 01 February 2019 - 08:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

1. Remove the name. Since you did carefully read the forum rules you perfectly know that naming&shaming a player is against said rules.

2. Report those players to the support - on top of reporting them for UC and asking the entire team to do that, too.

3. Don't waste too many thoughts about those players. The reason why those don't get banned is a good mix of WG not caring too much about their playerbase and the fact that telling those players from the ones that are just bad is rather difficult. And they definitely don't want to ban possible customers.

Also tagged with bots, afk, drowning

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users