When will wargaming update the Hall of fame?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

hedi2222 #1 Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:53 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 33586 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD
Remember that little fun thing WG implemented 2 years ago then updated it with the new tanks only once after 6 months? 
probably not.
It would be quite nice if i could see my day to day performance in tanks you implemented "recently" ( as recent as the progetto 46...) 
but no , Let's release a feature then forget to keep it up to date; that's what big gaming companies do , right?

Awesome_Face #2 Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 40256 battles
  • [-RGT-] -RGT-

Yeah it seems they forgot/abandoned this.

The tab "new" still shows the T10 lights. :teethhappy:

Balc0ra #3 Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 73542 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Since the Italians are not even added to it, nor searchable. And the Pudel is the only Polish tank that works there. I'll say they are over a year behind. I don't care about the hall of fame stuff. But I like the vanilla sessions stats there. But when you play some tanks. It's not 100%.

pudelikael #4 Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:45 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 24847 battles
hall of fame will disappear at all soon

hedi2222 #5 Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:28 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 33586 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostBalc0ra, on 02 February 2019 - 01:03 PM, said:

Since the Italians are not even added to it, nor searchable. And the Pudel is the only Polish tank that works there. I'll say they are over a year behind. I don't care about the hall of fame stuff. But I like the vanilla sessions stats there. But when you play some tanks. It's not 100%.

I mostly enjoyed the "top 10/100/1000" but it's way more than a year and a half behind. It's saddening how many "promised" projects were mentioned but never well developed or implemented.

TankkiPoju #6 Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:31 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23746 battles

I don't understand why WG just can't add "Show recent stats" option in the "Service Record" page. Like you could select "Vehicles" and then "show recent stats" as option.

Why is the hall of fame a separate web page, it makes zero sense.

250swb #7 Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:18 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 23230 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

I think they must have somehow backed themselves into a technical corner with the 'new' layout and it just can't be adapted or updated as they said it would be. It's not like they don't know how to organise stats to be useful to a player, they had a near perfect system with the 'old' layout. And it's not like WG don't make a big deal about stats themselves, it's how they sell the game and the goods in the Premium Shop, it's how they motivate players to play (so badly) at weekends.

Any company the size of Wargaming would have brought an expert in to sort it out by now, so why haven't they? Could be they don't want players to have easy access to their stats. I don't mean us forumites (spell check says 'deformities', heck that was close) who know about all the independent sites, but the bulk of players who spend the bulk of money, all happy left in ignorance to think they are doing well with their latest purchase. I'd bet WG have a stat to show complaints to Support have gone down since the Hall of Fame was neutered.

Edited by 250swb, 03 February 2019 - 09:19 AM.

Zoggo_ #8 Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:43 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 32351 battles
  • [ZOGGO] ZOGGO

View PostTankkiPoju, on 03 February 2019 - 07:31 AM, said:

I don't understand why WG just can't add "Show recent stats" option in the "Service Record" page. Like you could select "Vehicles" and then "show recent stats" as option.

Why is the hall of fame a separate web page, it makes zero sense.

Agreed. Also the whole Service Record and Award tabs a dreary mess tbh. Why I have to open a 2nd tab in vehicles to see my MOE and awards I don't know. You even have to cursor over the moe bit to see the percentage.

The filters are limited on the awards page too, really needs a random battles filter. Never played team battles and never want to see those awards on my award screen. Considering this is a stat heavy game so little effort has gone into improving hall of fame,service record and award pages.

Btw to do this I really don't want them to use the "new" graphic layout such already used in hall of fame/store etc. Scrap the whole design and come up with something more user friendly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users