clans

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AJ_Daubz #1 Posted 02 February 2019 - 01:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2909 battles
  • [WUN-1] WUN-1

Hello! I have just got back into world of tanks after a break of a couple of years. I am looking for a clan that is beginner friendly and will give me an opportunity to improve at the game. I currently have about 2600 battles played and would still consider myself an inexperienced player that is gradually improving. 

I am 20 years old and i'm from the UK and have a veriety of tanks from tier 1 to tier 8. 

Thanks!

A_GIO_Rob #2 Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:57 PM

Captain

• Clan Commander
  • 58190 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

BULLDOGS 2 WANTS YOU!!

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, and want to learn more about the game, then Bulldogs 2 would like to hear from you.

We are an active, (24h) mature (relatively) UK based development clan who regularly take part in organised team battles at Tiers 6 and 8, to help our progression towards Tier 10 and the main Bulldogs Clan! With plenty of members willing to share there knowledge and give advice where wanted we are an ideal group to help you progress to the top tiers! Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Clan Commander/A_GIO_Rob

Dcom-Druss7157

Dcom-Majorconcern

Junior Officers

_Taw_Ajam

Check_your_mailbox_738

FC

Fc-GingerN1njaTankDestroyer

Minimum requirements for membership.

You have at least one Tier 5.

We have no WN8 requirements but you must have a willingness to learn and improve.

You should be willing to work as part of a TEAM, as a unit, and be able to take orders from FC's when participating in Skirmishes.

You should be on Team Speak after 19:00 pm UK time if in-game.

(Once you gain 2 Tier 10 tanks, one medium and one heavy, and prove you can operate in a TEAM you will be promoted to Bulldogs!)

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

So if this fits, and you are looking for a Clan that battles hard whilst having fun and helping you to be your best then come say HELLO today!

BULLDOGS 2 WANTS YOU!!

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You should be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

Message DCOMS in game for more details or assistance with TeamSpeak

Dcom-Druss7157                Dcom-Majorconcern

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

NinthAquila #3 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:11 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3153 battles
  • [_TAW_] _TAW_

View PostAJ_Daubz, on 02 February 2019 - 01:36 PM, said:

Hello! I have just got back into world of tanks after a break of a couple of years. I am looking for a clan that is beginner friendly and will give me an opportunity to improve at the game. I currently have about 2600 battles played and would still consider myself an inexperienced player that is gradually improving. 

I am 20 years old and i'm from the UK and have a veriety of tanks from tier 1 to tier 8. 

Thanks!

Hey AJ_Daubz,

I'm also a returning player (although I returned 5-6 months ago, so I've slowly gotten used to all the new mechanics and changes).
TAW is a friendly gaming community, and because our WoT Division is relatively small, we're a friendly and relaxed group. We have people who are quite good, and then we have people on the other end of the spectrum (like me).
We don't look for a specific number of battles or which tanks you have, as long as you're willing to play somewhat regularly and have a good time doing so. We're all trying to improve our game, and together we can make the best of it.
If you have any questions, feel free to either PM me or hit me up ingame (even if I'm offline, I check daily)

Ninth

StinkyStonky #4 Posted 06 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 30802 battles
  • [-SJA-] -SJA-
[WUN-1] = Good Choice.

Also tagged with clans

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users