Jump to content


Serious problem of Blocking damage MISIONS


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Poll: HE ammo=blocked damage (26 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

Do you agree with my idea? diference HE damage with standar, counted as blocked damage.

  1. Yes (13 votes [50.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 50.00%

  2. Not (13 votes [50.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Hide poll

Hunt3r_Supr3m0 #1 Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:44 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45862 battles
  • 229
  • [ACIDO] ACIDO
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

I am doing some misions about blocking damage with Frenchs or Russians for chimera, and i realised that now, it is very fustrating. When u go with Kravagn or Is4 for example... all enemy people doesnt shot me or just change to HE ammo... Because of this, the prob of get success with this missions are just mininum. Also, remember the enemy arties always focus me. :arta:

 

So i think HE ammo should count as blocked damage or the diference... For example:

 

A Maus shots me and do 250 damage with HE ammo... while the Standard damage with He in Maus is 630.

 

Well:  630-250= 380 should count as damage blocked. it could help in Blocking damage misions.

What do your think?



Corrupted_Pling #2 Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:48 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49662 battles
  • 910
  • [O-L-T] O-L-T
  • Member since:
    11-19-2012
stop chasing missions and it will come

NUKLEAR_SLUG #3 Posted 02 February 2019 - 08:54 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 34085 battles
  • 4,412
  • [FISHY] FISHY
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015
No. Other people manage it, so can you.

Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:02 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42507 battles
  • 6,089
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

I parked my VK100.01 P in the middle of Fishermans Bay & had the mission done within 3 mins (took 2 mins to get in position).

Easy.

 



Hunt3r_Supr3m0 #5 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45862 battles
  • 229
  • [ACIDO] ACIDO
  • Member since:
    02-06-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 02 February 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

I parked my VK100.01 P in the middle of Fishermans Bay & had the mission done within 3 mins (took 2 mins to get in position).

Easy.

 

 

I am sure that u dont know about this missions... try to do it with blocking damage and Doing damage, genius...

Also, when u need to do or block 12k damage... it is imposible to do it after HE ammo... maybe you could block 5 or 6k damage... but 12k? xD

 

You just trolling or givings answers with nonsense... :sceptic:



Erwin_Von_Braun #6 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:21 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42507 battles
  • 6,089
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostHunt3r_Supr3m0, on 02 February 2019 - 08:13 PM, said:

 

I am sure that u dont know about this missions... try to do it with blocking damage and Doing damage, genius...

Also, when u need to do or block 12k damage... it is imposible to do it after HE ammo... maybe you could block 5 or 6k damage... but 12k? xD

 

You just trolling or givings answers with nonsense... :sceptic:

 



Homer_J #7 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:22 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 32344 battles
  • 35,379
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostHunt3r_Supr3m0, on 02 February 2019 - 07:44 PM, said:

A Maus shots me and do 250 damage with HE ammo... while the Standard damage with He in Maus is 630.

 

Well:  630-250= 380 should count as damage blocked. it could help in Blocking damage misions.

What do your think?

 

I think if they did that then the requirements will have to be increased otherwise it will be too easy.

Kooallu #8 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45751 battles
  • 339
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013

View PostHunt3r_Supr3m0, on 02 February 2019 - 09:44 PM, said:

I am doing some misions about blocking damage with Frenchs or Russians for chimera, and i realised that now, it is very fustrating. When u go with Kravagn or Is4 for example... all enemy people doesnt shot me or just change to HE ammo... Because of this, the prob of get success with this missions are just mininum. Also, remember the enemy arties always focus me. :arta:

 

So i think HE ammo should count as blocked damage or the diference... For example:

 

A Maus shots me and do 250 damage with HE ammo... while the Standard damage with He in Maus is 630.

 

Well:  630-250= 380 should count as damage blocked. it could help in Blocking damage misions.

What do your think?

 

play tier 9 or 8 heavy, its allways easier block against low tier tanks who dont know weak points.

1ucky #9 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 85391 battles
  • 1,244
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

Guess they could/should make it count on those rare occasions when HE does zero damage, cause to be fair you really blocked it.

Otherwise probably better not.

(Cause that would just be overcomplicating things, even in the best case.)



barison1 #10 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:36 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 43589 battles
  • 2,056
  • Member since:
    01-14-2012
play other HT to finish missions, amx m4 51/maus/type5 and such

Fibonachi #11 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:40 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 29275 battles
  • 872
  • [FREEP] FREEP
  • Member since:
    01-07-2011
I'd prefer that track/gun shots count toward blocked. They are technically shooting your tank and if that's everything they can hit you are likely playing smart (sidescraping or hull-down). Otherwise the mission just encourages you pressing R-R-R and yoloing to receive shots, that you'd never have to take, when you play normally.

1ucky #12 Posted 02 February 2019 - 09:58 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 85391 battles
  • 1,244
  • [THRIL] THRIL
  • Member since:
    11-05-2013

View PostFibonachi, on 02 February 2019 - 09:40 PM, said:

I'd prefer that track/gun shots count toward blocked. They are technically shooting your tank and if that's everything they can hit you are likely playing smart (sidescraping or hull-down). Otherwise the mission just encourages you pressing R-R-R and yoloing to receive shots, that you'd never have to take, when you play normally.

^ this



SuedKAT #13 Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:04 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 7,990
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
Can't say I had much problems with the blocking missions, I just had to wait for MM to treat me a top tier match in a tier 8 HT and if there wasn't 3 arty in combination with an open map I just parked my self at a "shoot me please" spot and spent the match tracking people in front of me, managed to block 24k in the KV-4 once which was kinda nice. At tier 10 people generally don't shoot at you as much when they know that they won't pen, tier 6's shooting at tier 8's is a different matter entirely.

Hedgehog_small_tanks #14 Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 701 battles
  • 328
  • Member since:
    12-28-2012

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 02 February 2019 - 08:02 PM, said:

I parked my VK100.01 P in the middle of Fishermans Bay & had the mission done within 3 mins (took 2 mins to get in position).

Easy.

 

 

It's not rocket science.

Paketeman #15 Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:31 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58250 battles
  • 283
  • [NEURO] NEURO
  • Member since:
    03-10-2013
i do it with strv tier 10.Playing agressive when i see matches withouth arty's and finaly do it.I have the 279 when there are only 150 on server.

DracheimFlug #16 Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:30 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10000 battles
  • 4,277
  • Member since:
    11-13-2014
On NA managed this in a Black Prince of all things. Here in EU managed in a Mauschen without even trying.... 

wEight_Tanker #17 Posted 03 February 2019 - 12:35 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 10739 battles
  • 1,161
  • [VI90M] VI90M
  • Member since:
    11-13-2016
Nope.

Balc0ra #18 Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:13 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 72793 battles
  • 20,697
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostHunt3r_Supr3m0, on 02 February 2019 - 08:44 PM, said:

A Maus shots me and do 250 damage with HE ammo... while the Standard damage with He in Maus is 630.

 

Well:  630-250= 380 should count as damage blocked. it could help in Blocking damage misions.

What do your think?

 

Missions are to block damage. And that's not really blocking tbh. As 630 damage is not something he will always do vs even ligths. And you still take damage as such.

 

But.... if your armor is to thick and absorbs the damage. As in the HE does zero damage since your armor is too thick to take any damage. Then yes... it should count as blocked.



Wintermute_1 #19 Posted 03 February 2019 - 10:57 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 49981 battles
  • 2,216
  • Member since:
    11-25-2013
The worst thing about these blocked / damage combination missions is that they motivate people to get type 5s. Soon all tier X heavies will be type 5s and armour will be useless.

IntruderFI #20 Posted 03 February 2019 - 11:02 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49218 battles
  • 560
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

If HE maximum damage is 750 and it only deals 250, then 500 should be counted as blocked.

 






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users