Clan war increase reward tank soldiers of fortune

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

RNGD #21 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 52529 battles
  • [GPIGS] GPIGS

This is what happens when bad teams and players are crying for years now about the prizes-benefits of top clans. WG nerf their rewards to the point where good to very good clans wont bother to go to advance front. From the moment you know there is too much effort for so little reward, why would a good team go to advance front? They will just land in basic and attack and defend there so their members get the tank.

Also Op, you were not winning alot, your clan had 45% wr. I know at least 1 clan with 1 team that all 15 of them got the tank without landing and they also had less than 50%.

I am bad player in a bad clan with only 1 team (that all of us got the tank though). I am stating this because I dont want to be misconfused as a good player in a good clan.

Morgan_the_Reaper #22 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 77760 battles
  • [EFE-S] EFE-S

This called clans event was the worst ever , unfair , bonus goes only to top clan with x5 zones. Making only top clans take the 80% of tanks or even more.

if you want to make it fair give the tank to 30% of all players play this called event every day for 14 days. 

Low power clans spamming battles from 8 to 1:30 and the great promoted clans make their players to take the prize with 10-15 x5 battles.

many clans even sell the tank to players and this is not just a rumor.

So Dear Wargaming if you want to be fair give the tank to 30 % of players playing the thing you call event.

Edited by Morgan_the_Reaper, 04 February 2019 - 10:05 AM.

Spanique #23 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:40 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 28554 battles
  • [H3ART] H3ART
I already see WG stuff eating popcorn while reading wine threads and giving tons of *EDIT*
08:42 Added after 1 minute
And why there is no thread so far « gib mee mai tenk!!! »?

Edited by shindyGG, 04 February 2019 - 04:31 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

xtrem3x #24 Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:58 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34212 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X

If they upped it to 15,000 then people with 15,500 would cry... Where do you stop?

The line was set at 10,800. Simple as that.

If you fought everyday many battles and didn't get the tank then that means you didn't take land.

The main reasons for a clan not taking land is either crap clan/FC or players who don't follow the FC's orders when in battle.

Learn from this event, become a player that better clans want, join a better clan which can take land and enjoy a clanwars reward tanks.

Darth_Wo0ps #25 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:14 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 43337 battles
  • [GX] GX

Ah!! the usual "This is so unfair only the good playerer from best Klanus get the tonk"...

And after giving to 30% of players.... then someone would be asking for 50% and then to everyone that participated.... and then not even that... just give the tanks away after release....

OP you worked hard and didnt get a tank ---> that sucks (as life sucks)

Is it unfair?? well i dont know but then again life is unfair.

You will have 600 tanks going to auction - bid on them and pray..... and someone will come and complain because it's unfair only 600 tanks up of bid......

Understand that the value of this campaingn tanks is suppose to be its rarity.... if everyone can get it... whats the point????

Edited by Infektid, 04 February 2019 - 10:14 AM.

_Crusad3r_ #26 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:20 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 32191 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

If you had decent planners and decent tactics with decent FC's you would have easily gotten a tank. From what I can see you had none of the above considering you played 8 games a day when most people in my clan for example were playing close to 14-16 games (roughly 4 games an hour) We also invested early on twice to increase CLAN fame points so that we had the clan fame points to go to advanced. We only invested twice this campaign iirc and we still came top 20 clans with less than 200k invested. We also got everyone a tank who wanted one. It just comes down to good planning and winning enough games - simple as that.

WILD_NAKED_PANDA #27 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35866 battles

View Postbenerdeath, on 03 February 2019 - 09:52 PM, said:

For example, our clan have won an advanced front battle against clan [TRVST] We Trust No One.  if we had the clan fame point transfer then our clan would have had enough fame points to bid for advanced fronts. 

This rule, was used in the last one or two campaigns - and IT`S RETARDED! Clans lost 5% of their Famepoints to the winner, if they lose - know imagine a complete potato clan with 10k Points, wins through bot camping or luck of having an AFK enemy against someone with 10000k Famepoints (like last campaign went ~30 days) - automaticly the clan loses additional 500k points (MORE than for a penalty basicly...) and a potato teams moves their clan from place 500 to place 40... useless, unfair, retarded.

And honestly, in the first days, advance front biddings were around 400-800 points, just in the end more expensive like +2k - but if you have after 2 weeks not even 2k clan points to bid on advanced front - you wouldn`t be able to win 1 battle on it, just based on your performance. Simple... many clans played in the end prefered basic front, just to defs + attacks - also easy good points for the clan (and players - defs/attacks on basic front gave players same amount of famepoints as on the advanced front, just with easier opponents and no bidding costs). Simple get into the rules, understand it all, use brain and every active clan can easy get into top100 and one active team fully through the top10000 as players. Except you have 25% winrate :P

Edited by WILD_NAKED_PANDA, 04 February 2019 - 10:30 AM.

RedlineSnieperTom #28 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:43 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23877 battles
  • [GSTUD] GSTUD
If you start playing this campaign you know that you will be able to win a tank or you don't.
The risk of not getting the tank is clear before starting the campaign, consequently it is pretty useless to cry or complain afterwards.

You did not get the tank, so what? If every *EDIT* player gets a tank it wouldn't be fun to participate. Life is too good to complain about fake tanks on a videogame.

Edited by shindyGG, 04 February 2019 - 05:17 PM.
Inappropriate remarks

B4NTER #29 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39407 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
*EDIT*

Edited by shindyGG, 04 February 2019 - 05:20 PM.
Inappropriate picture

Lapaaaa #30 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 35412 battles
  • [KAZNA] KAZNA

View PostMorgan_the_Reaper, on 04 February 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

This called clans event was the worst ever , unfair , bonus goes only to top clan with x5 zones. Making only top clans take the 80% of tanks or even more.

if you want to make it fair give the tank to 30% of all players play this called event every day for 14 days. 

Low power clans spamming battles from 8 to 1:30 and the great promoted clans make their players to take the prize with 10-15 x5 battles.

So Dear Wargaming if you want to be fair give the tank to 30 % of players playing the thing you call event.

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 01:41 AM, said:

I don't agree with that they set a number and we can't do anything. 

if we assume that clan can win at least twice in an hour then roughly you would get 4 hours * 2wins = 8wins. if the win will get 100 point then you will get 800 a day. 14 * 800 = 11200. I think this whole advanced 5x multiplier is just so unforgiving for those who play consistently.

It's a competition... It is to see who are the best and reward them for it. And those that win usually are. This ain't one of those tier 8 tank marathons where you win by pure activity.

benerdeath #31 Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 20654 battles
  • [ARAVT] ARAVT

View PostKeyhand, on 04 February 2019 - 05:19 AM, said:

So you think the point transfer mechanic was a good thing to happen, so that clans with a lot of points would only play with one team per evening whilst 40 ppl idle on ts as to not produce a defeat and also after investing you would simply spam battles against clans with points right now? think again.

Also, If you dont have enough points, then there are three possibilites:

*EDIT*

Its really that simple.

Additionally you even had the option to collect bonds to go for the action which enables complete bots to get the campaign rewards that other people work really hard for by simply spamming randoms and ranked.

In the first campaign, 3k tanks were given out and it actually carried a sense of accomplishment to drive your M60 back then which is no longer the case.

I hope WG doesnt water down the rewards even more than they already did.

Cheers

Also Executive Commander (As if that means anything)

I haven't attacked anybody directly on this forum. I hope that wargaming starts doing something for people like this who just start attacking people on forums. 

I am not sure why the people from top clan could not compete in their elite front. So you have this entitlement that you are very good. I see this from a point of view another tier X tank. I have played this game for a long time and I literally have all the tier X reward tanks. It is just another tier X tank. I am pretty sure people are not going to play just the reward tank. I am sure that would get boring real soon. I ask that no other top clan members post anything in this forum. There is nothing for you here. This post is about mid-level clans who compete in clan wars. FAME by the way, how are you going to justify changing account so that you can get more people into the tank? I literally see history from your clan. Wargaming should look into it.

B4NTER #32 Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:23 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39407 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 10:21 AM, said:

I haven't attacked anybody directly on this forum. I hope that wargaming starts doing something for people like this who just start attacking people on forums.

I am not sure why the people from top clan could not compete in their elite front. So you have this entitlement that you are very good. I see this from a point of view another tier X tank. I have played this game for a long time and I literally have all the tier X reward tanks. It is just another tier X tank. I am pretty sure people are not going to play just the reward tank. I am sure that would get boring real soon. I ask that no other top clan members post anything in this forum. There is nothing for you here. This post is about mid-level clans who compete in clan wars. FAME by the way, how are you going to justify changing account so that you can get more people into the tank? I literally see history from your clan. Wargaming should look into it.

*EDIT*

im not in the top clan don't worry :)

Edited by shindyGG, 04 February 2019 - 05:22 PM.
Inappropriate picture

__ZatoX__ #33 Posted 04 February 2019 - 11:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 37615 battles
  • [TRTD] TRTD

The 2 weeks playing CW isn't the fun part of the campaign. The crapcrying of people who didn't manage to get the tank is the fun part:popcorn:

If you didn't get the tank place your bid and let's hope you will have enough bonds for the tank

xtrem3x #34 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:19 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34212 battles
  • [EFE-X] EFE-X

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 10:21 AM, said:

Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean somebody attacked you...

What Keyhand said was blunt and to the point, but it was true. It is what everybody is thinking when they see threads like this one

Mqtrix #35 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11709 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

I mean you have a point requesting a tank for a lot of work. But the tanks are Reward-Tanks, and they should be treaten as such!

You can grind all Tier ten tanks you would like. For a reward tank you would need at least some skill.

TheDutchMen #36 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:36 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 35090 battles
  • [SHEKL] SHEKL
And if you want a tank next campaign maybe switch to a clan which did better and atleast got a tank for the guys who played. It's not that difficult to do. 

tUuuRje #37 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14607 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostJames_Potkukelkka, on 04 February 2019 - 06:09 AM, said:

These kind of campaings could be fun, if WG would give 20k tanks or something (average clan view). Now it feels too much work :D . GJ! all who win tank, and GL! to auction who didnt. 

The reward vehicles are supposed to be rewarded to players who are doing well in the campaign with their clan and make good choices when it comes to investing personal fame points. Overall if WG gave away 20k tanks I think it would be way too easy to get one, and that probably would result in the more skilled and experienced playerbase feeling that the rewards they get for playing well in the campaign aren't that special afterall.

barison1 #38 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41657 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostMorgan_the_Reaper, on 04 February 2019 - 09:36 AM, said:

or just improve tactics so you win more :hiding:

like lets be honest, you were fighting team3/4, which is a worse team than main team 1/2, no offense to them as they still played good, with a horrible throw setup and they still won against your full team with meta tanks

benerdeath #39 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20654 battles
  • [ARAVT] ARAVT

View PostTheDutchMen, on 04 February 2019 - 11:36 AM, said:

And if you want a tank next campaign maybe switch to a clan which did better and atleast got a tank for the guys who played. It's not that difficult to do. 

Clans are called clans otherwise what is the point of being a clan if you have to change clans to get a reward tank. No thank you for your offer. 
14:32 Added after 1 minute

View PostRNGD, on 04 February 2019 - 08:07 AM, said:

This is what happens when bad teams and players are crying for years now about the prizes-benefits of top clans. WG nerf their rewards to the point where good to very good clans wont bother to go to advance front. From the moment you know there is too much effort for so little reward, why would a good team go to advance front? They will just land in basic and attack and defend there so their members get the tank.

Also Op, you were not winning alot, your clan had 45% wr. I know at least 1 clan with 1 team that all 15 of them got the tank without landing and they also had less than 50%.

I am bad player in a bad clan with only 1 team (that all of us got the tank though). I am stating this because I dont want to be misconfused as a good player in a good clan.

Don't try to justify top clans. They still get their top spots and bragging rights. I am pretty sure they don't play just for tanks. You say bad teams and players so how about if clan does a battle with one of the top clans and won the game. Would you then justify that as luck? I am sure some people say that as luck. There is no such thing as luck. It is a skill and tactic.

Edited by benerdeath, 04 February 2019 - 03:38 PM.

Less_Than_Three #40 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 42519 battles

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Don't try to justify top clans. They still get their top spots and bragging rights. I am pretty sure they don't play just for tanks.

The tank is the only thing that matters... dont give a crap about the rest. That goes for pretty much any one in the clan, and any of my friends in other clans.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users