• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Thieux #41 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23262 battles
  • [TRTD] TRTD

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 12:31 AM, said:

Everybody in our clan invested with 1000 personal fame bonuses. Quite a few invested to 2500. I don't see the point of going above that. My point is people with decent fame points should get the tank.

That's why you didn't get the tank. Everyone in our clan went up to upgrade 6 (5k points investment). This would put your personal fame points output at 190%. Which is definately worth it when going for the tank. Your clanmembers stayed at upgrade 4/5 given you an output of 130-150%. That is 40%!!! less than most people. You just miscalculated. 

dacorny #42 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:32 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 45668 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View PostThieux, on 04 February 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

That's why you didn't get the tank. Everyone in our clan went up to upgrade 6 (5k points investment). This would put your personal fame points output at 190%. Which is definately worth it when going for the tank. Your clanmembers stayed at upgrade 4/5 given you an output of 130-150%. That is 40%!!! less than most people. You just miscalculated. 

That is not really the reason, i reached ~2300 with just a 40% bonus and playing only half of the campaign, what really matters is a constant stream of battles and winning the 5x battles, the bigger bonus is just nice to have.

fwhaatpiraat #43 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51907 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostThieux, on 04 February 2019 - 04:29 PM, said:

Since the requirement is far above 16.67k points, everyone should have upgraded towards level 6 indeed.

Spoiler

__ZatoX__ #44 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37432 battles
  • [TRTD] TRTD

View PostThieux, on 04 February 2019 - 03:29 PM, said:

I think he miscalculated a lot of things, Now he needs to release his frustration on the forum about how unfair it's to not get a tank because he didnt get in the top 10800.

For myself i did purchase the 20k booster aswell

Edited by __ZatoX__, 04 February 2019 - 05:39 PM.

benerdeath #45 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20654 battles
  • [ARAVT] ARAVT

View Post__ZatoX__, on 04 February 2019 - 04:38 PM, said:

I think he miscalculated a lot of things, Now he needs to release his frustration on the forum about how unfair it's to not get a tank because he didnt get in the top 10800.

Oh I am not frustrated at all. I don't even care about tier X reward tank themselves. But I know that a lot of people are. I play clan war for the competitive side of things. Stop judging people. Try open your mind a little bit.

Less_Than_Three #46 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:52 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 42319 battles

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 05:49 PM, said:

Oh I am not frustrated at all. I don't even care about tier X reward tank themselves. But I know that a lot of people are. I play clan war for the competitive side of things. Stop judging people. Try open your mind a little bit.

Im opening my mind... and actually think WG is giving out too much tanks and free stuff... Tanks given out should be limited to 2500, and no more buying camo and styles for fame points if you dont get a tank. this participation-tournament has gone too far!... let rewards have a meaning again for those that competed, and above all, won!

Edited by Less_Than_Three, 04 February 2019 - 05:56 PM.

__ZatoX__ #47 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 37432 battles
  • [TRTD] TRTD

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 04:49 PM, said:

I open my mind mate. If you dont care about tier 10 reward tanks why do you even spam this forum about it's unfair because everyone worked hard and some didnt manage to get the tank. There will be more campaign in the future and you can try next time. Maybe change clan where your changes will be better then your current one. 

WG already increased the pricepool because of the technical issues during the first day. How much more do they have to increase to get everyone happy?????  You just missed the tank with some clan members, craphappens. There are people that missed the tank with 15 points, i feel more bad for them, but they dont start a useless topic on this forum. 

For the next campaign be better and work harder. 

peregrine #48 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:00 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 58561 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

Your clan has 8699 fame points, you invested 6530 during the campaign. Seeing how your highest ranked player has played 150 battles, you spammed basic front landings and lost. A LOT. And you think you deserve rewards for that?

Y_O_L_0 #49 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:33 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20158 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

I agree with everything benerdeath posted. 

This is so unfair. I actually had to play 3 battles every day during the first week of the campaign. That's like 45 minutes every day for one week for one reward tank. I actually have a job, I can not spend 45 minutes every day on one of my hobbies, damm it! And benerdeath played more battles than I did. Also, he played for two weeks, unlike me. I believe benerdeath deserves at least 3 reward tanks for that. If I go to the Olympics and finish at 160th place, I expect to get not only the gold medal, but the silver and bronze too, god darn it!!

benerdeath #50 Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 20654 battles
  • [ARAVT] ARAVT

View Postperegrine, on 04 February 2019 - 06:00 PM, said:

Your clan has 8699 fame points, you invested 6530 during the campaign. Seeing how your highest ranked player has played 150 battles, you spammed basic front landings and lost. A LOT. And you think you deserve rewards for that?

That is the not the all the points we won. We literally had to bid for the advanced front just to stay in the hunt for the position. We are sure we won more than 10 advanced front games.

DrNovelzreal #51 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 32008 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postbenerdeath, on 05 February 2019 - 12:49 PM, said:

That is the not the all the points we won. We literally had to bid for the advanced front just to stay in the hunt for the position. We are sure we won more than 10 advanced front games.

Maybe it wasn't the best strategy to bid on the advanced front then.
You would have earn a lot more personal point by attacking and defending territory on the normal front (more wins, and territories).

Edited by DrNovelzreal, 05 February 2019 - 02:20 PM.

Luonteri #52 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19515 battles
  • [-PJ-] -PJ-

View Post__ZatoX__, on 04 February 2019 - 06:38 PM, said:

Meanwhile I only bought the 6th booster for 5k and ended up being 177th on personal fame. I think you would have done better without the 20k booster, but that didn't make much of a difference to you anyway so it can't really be called a mistake. Anyway.. gz for getting a tank

Keyhand #53 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:24 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 63674 battles
  • [FAME] FAME

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 11:21 AM, said:

I haven't attacked anybody directly on this forum. I hope that wargaming starts doing something for people like this who just start attacking people on forums. 

I am not sure why the people from top clan could not compete in their elite front. So you have this entitlement that you are very good. I see this from a point of view another tier X tank. I have played this game for a long time and I literally have all the tier X reward tanks. It is just another tier X tank. I am pretty sure people are not going to play just the reward tank. I am sure that would get boring real soon. I ask that no other top clan members post anything in this forum. There is nothing for you here. This post is about mid-level clans who compete in clan wars. FAME by the way, how are you going to justify changing account so that you can get more people into the tank? I literally see history from your clan. Wargaming should look into it.

I wasnt trying to personally attack you.

English is not my native language, hence I might have overstepped a bit.

However, what I said still holds truth in its core, these are the only three possibilities why you might have missed out on the reward tank if you were active.

I dont have to justify anything here regarding accounts in FAME since I know that no tanks in my Clan were sold. We did however do a merge with a polish Clan before the campaign to increase activity so that might explain the activity in our clanlog.

Your post might be about mid-level Clans but the campaigns are not. Campaigns are there to decide who is best and give the best and most active players the clan and not the yellow bots who cannot even do their HP in damage.

You ask for no other topclanmembers to post here lol. This forum is about discussion which means being confronted with different opinions on a regular basis. If you want a safespace, then log off and tuck yourself into a blanket in your bed.

Also, what does having played this game for quite some time and having all Tier Xs in the garage have to do with anything?

The same is true for me and my account but I get no sense of entitlement from it.

View Postbenerdeath, on 04 February 2019 - 03:30 PM, said:

Clans are called clans otherwise what is the point of being a clan if you have to change clans to get a reward tank. No thank you for your offer. 

Don't try to justify top clans. They still get their top spots and bragging rights. I am pretty sure they don't play just for tanks. You say bad teams and players so how about if clan does a battle with one of the top clans and won the game. Would you then justify that as luck? I am sure some people say that as luck. There is no such thing as luck. It is a skill and tactic.

As I wrote already we did a merge with a completely different clan simply to increase activity even though we would have all gotten the tank anyway.

Maybe your point of view regarding your entitlement to a rewardtank needs to be rethought?

Also, your argument about winning vs a "Top" (please define, because there is only one top adin clan on this server for me) is invalid since a "campaign" as the word might suggest is about a continuous performance and not about getting lucky once. You got your comparably high amount of points for it and still complain?

Wow.

Cheers, and I hope I did not personally offend you this time so that you need to report my post again.

Lil_Dimitry #54 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 2318 battles

View Postbenerdeath, on 05 February 2019 - 02:49 PM, said:

https://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500136599/globalmap

https://gyazo.com/d0ac2695f903593df6c603d656921c68

You sure did a lot of that winning stuff bro

Edited by Lil_Dimitry, 05 February 2019 - 04:34 PM.

peregrine #55 Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:33 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 58561 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postbenerdeath, on 05 February 2019 - 01:49 PM, said:

Yes you sunk a whole lot of points into bidding to win not more than one game against a clan of comparable elo on the advanced front.

You fucked up chipping, as you have multiple penalties during the campaign.

You fucked up research, as you only invested 6530 points into research.

None of your players earned more than 121 fame points without multipliers from battles. The worst player in my clan had double that. So you failed to generate any meaningful amount of fame points from battles.

Stop lying to us about winning a lot, as your 47% winrate says otherwise.

So how exactly does this warrant a reward?

ThePIeasantPheasant #56 Posted 06 February 2019 - 10:45 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15475 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL

View Postperegrine, on 05 February 2019 - 03:33 PM, said:

Yes you sunk a whole lot of points into bidding to win not more than one game against a clan of comparable elo on the advanced front.

You fucked up chipping, as you have multiple penalties during the campaign.

You fucked up research, as you only invested 6530 points into research.

None of your players earned more than 121 fame points without multipliers from battles. The worst player in my clan had double that. So you failed to generate any meaningful amount of fame points from battles.

Stop lying to us about winning a lot, as your 47% winrate says otherwise.

So how exactly does this warrant a reward?

Dude he put his OWN TIME into the campaign! Time played equates to eligibility for reward tanks. 

:izmena: I PLAYED FOR 2 WEEKS IN A 600 ELO CLAN GIVE ME REWARD TANK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :izmena:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users