Jump to content


Do you think it is SoF campaign fair?


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Lil_Dimitry #21 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2319 battles
  • 293
  • [URMUM] URMUM
  • Member since:
    12-07-2014

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 04 February 2019 - 04:41 PM, said:

 

in hes previos clan is 12 people who reward tank and maybe he was in that group but he left the clan 3 days before end and join to another to be sure for reward and its not fair to you can join to another clan for earning fame points when campaign is onfoing. Previous campaing has rule who can play - only player who was in clan 15 days.

 

 

 Completely unfair campaign that you weren't good enough to get a tank 4HEad



Popyzdicyn #22 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:02 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 70647 battles
  • 72
  • [DR3DD] DR3DD
  • Member since:
    03-23-2012
This campaign need to be annul, simple

mko_okm #23 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:09 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 44823 battles
  • 57
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

Comming back to first post in this topic: rule that only players, with 15 days in clan can win tanks could be good for next campaign, eliminating some unwanted behawior like buying spot in clan just for campaign.

As far as I now Tillbohl is a friend of MEME clan member.  So if we can get him a tank we are going to do so, cos we can only win in this situation. Its up to WG to change rules if they don't want it to happen



M7MD_TO #24 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14562 battles
  • 147
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    11-20-2014

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 04 February 2019 - 04:02 PM, said:

This campaign need to be annul, simple

 

for what reason ? because people can't get over how WG tried to get a bit creative with the CW system instead of the age old one ? 

Lil_Dimitry #25 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:13 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2319 battles
  • 293
  • [URMUM] URMUM
  • Member since:
    12-07-2014

View PostM7MD_TO, on 04 February 2019 - 05:11 PM, said:

 

for what reason ? because people can't get over how WG tried to get a bit creative with the CW system instead of the age old one ?

 

 

 He didn't get a tank, call the whole thing off boys



Popyzdicyn #26 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 70647 battles
  • 72
  • [DR3DD] DR3DD
  • Member since:
    03-23-2012

View Postmko_okm, on 04 February 2019 - 03:09 PM, said:

Comming back to first post in this topic: rule that only players, with 15 days in clan can win tanks could be good for next campaign, eliminating some unwanted behawior like buying spot in clan just for campaign.

As far as I now Tillbohl is a friend of MEME clan member.  So if we can get him a tank we are going to do so, cos we can only win in this situation. Its up to WG to change rules if they don't want it to happen

 

im glad to you agree with me for changing rule but what with player who abuse that in this campaing? and clans? Dont think that im dont know that WG will do nothing for this campaign because many clans abuse that. But need to be publish.

mko_okm #27 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 44823 battles
  • 57
  • [MEME] MEME
  • Member since:
    06-07-2011

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 04 February 2019 - 04:14 PM, said:

 

im glad to you agree with me for changing rule but what with player who abuse that in this campaing? and clans? Dont think that im dont know that WG will do nothing for this campaign because many clans abuse that. But need to be publish.

 

You can't break rule which do not exist. Its like saying "using 907 is cheating". It's not because no one said it is. If you can find rule which forbids changing clans for campaign then yes, all of those players should get punished

mango91 #28 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:21 PM

    Captain

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 43845 battles
  • 2,151
  • [ORKI] ORKI
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

rules are written.

if I play by the rules and manage to win the tonk for me and for everyone I want, I don't have to explain anything to anyone

 

rules are gonna be changed? I'm gonna behave accordingly to the new ruleset and nobody will have the chance to argue with me


Edited by mango91, 04 February 2019 - 04:21 PM.


Lil_Dimitry #29 Posted 04 February 2019 - 04:22 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2319 battles
  • 293
  • [URMUM] URMUM
  • Member since:
    12-07-2014

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 04 February 2019 - 05:14 PM, said:

 

im glad to you agree with me for changing rule but what with player who abuse that in this campaing? and clans? Dont think that im dont know that WG will do nothing for this campaign because many clans abuse that. But need to be publish.

 

 

 He didn't agree with you, your English is just terrible. On another note, there was no rule in the last campaign about players having to be at least 15 days old in the clan to be able to play, nor in the campaign before that so I don't know what you're on about.


Edited by Lil_Dimitry, 04 February 2019 - 08:29 PM.


Morgan_the_Reaper #30 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:07 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 82689 battles
  • 765
  • [AN_GR] AN_GR
  • Member since:
    07-09-2013
so we have proof that many top clans sell places for real money , where are wargaming to take action?

Edited by Morgan_the_Reaper, 05 February 2019 - 02:12 AM.


Why_Not_Krepy #31 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:15 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 25442 battles
  • 6
  • [_FRAG] _FRAG
  • Member since:
    06-27-2012

View PostLess_Than_Three, on 04 February 2019 - 01:13 PM, said:

 

you got other things to worry about.. :teethhappy:

 

*Insert roblox ooooof*

alion_hero #32 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:40 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 46681 battles
  • 26
  • [_ELF_] _ELF_
  • Member since:
    01-02-2014
maybe in the next campaign WG will insert that client log in like in ESL  and battles will be played more fair and cheaters will be banned before end of campaign. Also maybe WG will stop this migration of players during campaign by blocking  option to recruit new members. Who knows...but in mean time enjoy your reward tanks .... soon many of you will not play this game anymore.:child:

RNGD #33 Posted 05 February 2019 - 10:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60516 battles
  • 335
  • [NERVA] NERVA
  • Member since:
    04-23-2011

View PostMorgan_the_Reaper, on 05 February 2019 - 03:07 AM, said:

so we have proof that many top clans sell places for real money , where are wargaming to take action?

 

Lol you are complaining? Good thing your clan didn't break any rule (successfully at least)



eldrak #34 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:51 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52701 battles
  • 1,439
  • [GR-W] GR-W
  • Member since:
    01-27-2011

View PostMorgan_the_Reaper, on 05 February 2019 - 01:07 AM, said:

so we have proof that many top clans sell places for real money , where are wargaming to take action?

 

If you have some proof why don't you post it?

 

 

Players joining a clan during campaign is not proof. Certainly not if the player in question has been in the very same clan earlier.
You can easily check clan history on for example wot-life if you don't want to make a fool of yourself by posting dumb stuff.



Swoopie #35 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:01 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 29158 battles
  • 2,558
  • [OISPA] OISPA
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View Postalion_hero, on 05 February 2019 - 10:40 AM, said:

maybe in the next campaign WG will insert that client log in like in ESL  and battles will be played more fair and cheaters will be banned before end of campaign. Also maybe WG will stop this migration of players during campaign by blocking  option to recruit new members. Who knows...but in mean time enjoy your reward tanks .... soon many of you will not play this game anymore.:child:

 

Do you have any replays/other proof of these so called" cheaters"?

Popyzdicyn #36 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 70647 battles
  • 72
  • [DR3DD] DR3DD
  • Member since:
    03-23-2012

View PostSwoopie, on 05 February 2019 - 02:01 PM, said:

 

Do you have any replays/other proof of these so called" cheaters"?

 

wanna proof, lets some example: link below

 

Attached Files

  • Attached File   wot prodaja.png   561.46K


Swoopie #37 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:29 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 29158 battles
  • 2,558
  • [OISPA] OISPA
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 05 February 2019 - 04:15 PM, said:

 

wanna proof, lets some example: link below

 

 

You know, there's a difference between account sellers and cheaters. I wanted to see replays/other proof about these so called cheaters, I dont care about your account sellers.

Popyzdicyn #38 Posted 05 February 2019 - 03:33 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 70647 battles
  • 72
  • [DR3DD] DR3DD
  • Member since:
    03-23-2012

View PostSwoopie, on 05 February 2019 - 02:29 PM, said:

 

You know, there's a difference between account sellers and cheaters. I wanted to see replays/other proof about these so called cheaters, I dont care about your account sellers.

 

yes, but that sellers boosted in good clans who says "why they can help friends to got a tank"

Swoopie #39 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:41 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 29158 battles
  • 2,558
  • [OISPA] OISPA
  • Member since:
    01-15-2011

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 05 February 2019 - 04:33 PM, said:

 

yes, but that sellers boosted in good clans who says "why they can help friends to got a tank"

 

Yeah but the discussion was about "cheaters", so I still dont see how this is relevant

fwhaatpiraat #40 Posted 05 February 2019 - 06:53 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 61353 battles
  • 2,235
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View PostStonedCowFlyHigh, on 05 February 2019 - 03:15 PM, said:

 

wanna proof, lets some example: link below

 

Just asking, do you get triggered when people sell such accounts?






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users