new option solving old topics

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

dekho #1 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9351 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_

Without further introduction let's start .  So .. in game and more specifically in a started match we have few options made for us players to report another players for different reasons (inappropriate behaviour in chat , unsportsmanship conduct, offensive name or clan name , inactive/bot ) .

In my opinion the other option that is very needed from various reasons and helps both players and staff community is or would be named in my vision " Player using illegal mods or hacking" just hear me out until the end , this is a must have  and we dont have it ,when I have matches that I just think that other player is hacking due to shots he repetively does to my tank modules or crew for example I think its a compelling reason enough only to suspect the player and if something else major unexpected happends sure once in a while can happend but how slim that chance is ? Or how do you explain the blind shots in unexpected unusual positions ? Or 3 times ammorack in a row after fully repairing it  or 2 times fire after fully repair and extinguish.

My point is ,between us who are playing this game almost daily we can observe the differences between skill and plain illegal mods users or hacking in 90% of cases just becouse we are humans and we dont even have an efficient way to fight it back and this happends from too long already when it happends we have the option to make a ticket that takes a lot of time to feed another player with interest that shouldnt be used from my time like this and also a lot of frustrating is gathering in us honest players due to that .

Just make it simple like so many more games before you did it but it is greatly satisfying add this option " Player using illegal mods/hacking " after we send the report keep a tab of your own if the number of reports against him reaches a cap like 3 5 10 whatever and it should reach if more players are suspecting him do a search on what is he using.

Simply as that you could solve so much you probably knew of this since a long time but not doing it only makes me ask myself if the stories I hear about you from players in clans I was so far that are true that players pay you to play with illegal mods and you allow it becouse after all its a business and you dont really care about solving it if its producing .

Sorry this is my true opinion on it . Make this happend , a lot of the community player will appreciate and clear your own reputation.

Edited for the paragraph police , may be now you can see the message not how its typed.

MY POINT IS ( becouse there are many that cant understand simple ) :

I dont want to spend 30 minutes or 1 hour to take replay but replay make post on forum and hope someone is going to look every time I suspect that someone else its USING ILLEGAL PROGRAMS LIKE AUTO AIM  that results in what I typed vaguely as an EXAMPLE ONLY upper, TUNDRA vision assist or minimap destroyed objects that reveals path of tanks.(As I mentioned in the title of command " ILLEGAL assist should be discovered at the verify". )

And all this should be veriefied easily from a report click that take 5 secounds and a lousy easy sistem that should be already implemented in the game not to force me to take from my time of playing the game 30 minutes to take replay and make a post on a forum.

And if there is nothing wrong after verify than that is , nothing to lose , only to gain , for players that actually know that are clean so I dont understand the concern of many posts here.

Edited by dekho, 04 February 2019 - 07:56 PM.

Danzeratar #2 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:46 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12501 battles
  • [-LYNX] -LYNX
*edited*

Edited by G_Bg_82, 05 February 2019 - 01:31 PM.
edited due to not respectful/insults

Jigabachi #3 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:48 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Block Quote

just hear me out until the end

It's just the same nonsense we had here countless times.

Player who doesn't understand the basics of the game and isn't able to use a bit of common sense wants an option to report haxxors and cheetahs.

Let's say we get that feature implemented in the game, how many percent of the reports do you think would point at actual cheaters?

A) >10%

B) ~5%

C) <5%

Captain_Kremen0 #4 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:51 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 37998 battles
  • [TFMB] TFMB
I'd try to find some paragraphs before I worried about cheetahs OP

MeetriX #5 Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:03 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21428 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

Opinions are like arse holes, every one has them. That's a fact.

But then again opinions are not facts.

If you think that blind shots and critical hits are hacks then maybe you should stop thinking.

Edited by MeetriX, 04 February 2019 - 01:05 PM.

Xandania #6 Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:04 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 39445 battles
  • [-DGN-] -DGN-
If this would happen, I see many players who geared their tanks for viewrange getting reported.....

TankkiPoju #7 Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:48 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21625 battles

None of the reports do anything anyway, so why not.

iztok #8 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:04 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles

Hi!

> ... or how do you explain the blind shots in unexpected unusual positions ?

When one doesn't have anything to shot at, he usually shots know camping spots. I've been accused of cheating when post-battle report showed I've dealt nearly 1k damage to camping waffle and Dicker Max I've never seen. But I just fired several HE shells at those two bushes on that tundra map. :trollface: Shells for T34-85 are cheap, and campers are predictable... ;)

BR,  Iztok

Edited by iztok, 04 February 2019 - 02:05 PM.

TeessideTintin #9 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9319 battles

I agree with OP the game definitely needs this and for several reasons:

• it would make the OP and his ilk feel like they were being listened to by WG so they would stop making these incredible threads based on no factual evidence
  • it would make the OP and his ilk feel like they were being listened to by WG so they would stop message me after game accusing me of cheating because I blind shot them or ammo racked them (god knows how many times better players are bothered by these idiots as I get at least 1 lunatic every fortnight)
  • it would make the OP and his ilk feel like they were being listened to by WG  so they could blithely ignore the mistakes they are constantly making as it is obviously cheating that is the only reason they can't play for sh!t and they lose to other people. (The 3 previous people to contact me to accuse me of cheating because I ammo racked them all drove out side on to me. I prefer them to not bother to learn how to play as it gives me more damage)

OreH75 #10 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:10 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50155 battles
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE

View PostJigabachi, on 04 February 2019 - 12:48 PM, said:

Player who doesn't understand the basics of the game and isn't able to use a bit of common sense wants an option to report haxxors and cheetahs.

Let's say we get that feature implemented in the game, how many percent of the reports do you think would point at actual cheaters?

A) >10%

B) ~5%

C) <5%

C

dekho #11 Posted 04 February 2019 - 02:51 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9351 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_

View PostJigabachi, on 04 February 2019 - 11:48 AM, said:

A) >10%

B) ~5%

C) <5%

sorry not sorry I dont agree with what you say , and with what you say would be lets continue doing nothing ? do you even understand how much frustration we got for not able doing anything against them ? so it gets the points appointed for a search if everything comes out clean than there should be no problem
13:52 Added after 1 minute

View PostCaptain_Kremen0, on 04 February 2019 - 11:51 AM, said:

I'd try to find some paragraphs before I worried about cheetahs OP

this is your problem on this post ? I see very helpful
13:53 Added after 2 minutes

View PostMeetriX, on 04 February 2019 - 12:03 PM, said:

Opinions are like arse holes, every one has them. That's a fact.

But then again opinions are not facts.

If you think that blind shots and critical hits are hacks then maybe you should stop thinking.

I tried to provide examples , then how about players that uses tundra or can see on mini map destroyed things therefor can see the path of enemies going ?
13:55 Added after 4 minutes
most of the replies are like you are defending illegal mod users like you dont know that they are playing this game they are plenty and encouraging doing nothing 

MeetriX #12 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:16 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21428 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View Postdekho, on 04 February 2019 - 02:51 PM, said:

I tried to provide examples , then how about players that uses tundra or can see on mini map destroyed things therefor can see the path of enemies going ?
13:55 Added after 4 minutes
most of the replies are like you are defending illegal mod users like you dont know that they are playing this game they are plenty and encouraging doing nothing 

Here is an example from your post.

"when I have matches that I just think that other player is hacking due to shots he repetively does to my tank modules or crew for example I think its a compelling reason enough only to suspect the player"

That is not even close to be same as if you know that someone is cheating.

you can always suspect, but with zero proof you're just waste your own time and it is not reasonable to waste others too.

Frostilicus #13 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:20 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22504 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-
text formatting would illicit more replies, I'm sure

Wargene #14 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4245 battles
  • [U-WOT] U-WOT

View PostDanzeratar, on 04 February 2019 - 05:46 AM, said:

This game needs an iq test at the start screen, 95% of the playerbase would be locked out lmfao

I guess but not all bad players are idiots. Maybe they are just having fun instead of treating this game like they are playing esports. I'm doing quite well career wise and am not exactly a good player. Maybe stop caring so much about a silly game.

NUKLEAR_SLUG #15 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:22 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 31237 battles
  • [FISHY] FISHY

View Postdekho, on 04 February 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

My point is ,between us who are playing this game almost daily we can observe the differences between skill and plain illegal mods users or hacking in 90% of cases

Please upload a replay or two where you have observed aimbots/hacks being used against you that are proof beyond question.

BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:31 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postdekho, on 04 February 2019 - 11:41 AM, said:

when I have matches that I just think that other player is hacking due to shots he repetively does to my tank modules or crew for example I think its a compelling reason enough only to suspect the player and if something else major unexpected happends sure once in a while can happend but how slim that chance is ? 

Well...I find peeking out of cover showing the same part of your tank to the same enemy gets that result over and over again.

Aside from that.....someone will be along to explain how, RNG, together with a server side calculated game actually works.

dekho #17 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9351 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_

View PostXandania, on 04 February 2019 - 12:04 PM, said:

If this would happen, I see many players who geared their tanks for viewrange getting reported.....

even if you would be reported by less knowing persons and you would end up being verified if they would found nothing there then you should not worry

Orkbert #18 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26506 battles

View Postdekho, on 04 February 2019 - 12:41 PM, said:

Without further introduction let's start .  So .. in game and more specifically in a started match we have few options made for us players to report another players for different reasons (inappropriate behaviour in chat , unsportsmanship conduct, offensive name or clan name , inactive/bot ) .

In my opinion the other option that is very needed from various reasons and helps both players and staff community is or would be named in my vision " Player using illegal mods or hacking" just hear me out until the end , this is a must have  and we dont have it ,when I have matches that I just think that other player is hacking due to shots he repetively does to my tank modules or crew for example I think its a compelling reason enough only to suspect the player and if something else major unexpected happends sure once in a while can happend but how slim that chance is ? or how do you explain the blind shots in unexpected unusual positions ? or 3 times ammorack in a row after fully repairing it  or 2 times fire after fully repair and extinguish. My point is ,between us who are playing this game almost daily we can observe the differences between skill and plain illegal mods users or hacking in 90% of cases just becouse we are humans and we dont even have an efficient way to fight it back and this happends from too long already when it happends we have the option to make a ticket that takes a lot of time to feed another player with interest that shouldnt be used from my time like this and also a lot of frustrating is gathering in us honest players due to that . Just make it simple like so many more games before you did it but it is greatly satisfying add this option " Player using illegal mods/hacking " after we send the report keep a tab of your own if the numer of reports against him reaches a cap like 3 5 10 whatever and it should reach if more players are suspecting him do a search on what is he using. Simply as that you could solve so much you probably knew of this since a long time but not doing it only makes me ask myself if the stories I hear about you from players in clans I was so far that are true that players pay you to play with illegal mods and you allow it becouse after all its a business and you dont really care about solving it if its producing . Sorry this is my true opinion on it . Make this happend , a lot of the community player will appreciate and clear your own reputation.

With such a post like this I can safely deduce that you waste at least 80% of your reports on people who did absolutely nothing to get reported.

dekho #19 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9351 battles
  • [_BWR_] _BWR_

View Postiztok, on 04 February 2019 - 01:04 PM, said:

Hi!

> ... or how do you explain the blind shots in unexpected unusual positions ?

When one doesn't have anything to shot at, he usually shots know camping spots. I've been accused of cheating when post-battle report showed I've dealt nearly 1k damage to camping waffle and Dicker Max I've never seen. But I just fired several HE shells at those two bushes on that tundra map. :trollface: Shells for T34-85 are cheap, and campers are predictable... ;)

BR,  Iztok

But you see, I just gave an example and it was not even about common positions , its about the illegal players that know the path of tanks on minimap for the destruction they make (without looking as a spg over their head ) like a vision assistance we all know that they exist and are playing 

MeetriX #20 Posted 04 February 2019 - 03:40 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 21428 battles
  • [_ACE] _ACE

View Postdekho, on 04 February 2019 - 03:37 PM, said:

even if you would be reported by less knowing persons and you would end up being verified if they would found nothing there then you should not worry

And who is going to check thousands of reports per day?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users