• Please log in to reply
268 replies to this topic

L3gionaire #161 Posted 12 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24647 battles
  • [T13C] T13C

Wee need a statement from the moderators if the program has bugs unresolved:

The reward camouflage cannot be seen by the players who finished the stages.

This reward camouflage cannot be found by players in the exterior section.

Thank you

eekeeboo #162 Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:20 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47027 battles

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 11 February 2019 - 09:53 PM, said:

And you really think that isnt happening ? Seen a few already on the forum who are already done with the 3 stages. This resetting the progress is just good for the alt acount people since they will have no problem getting there in time, but in the meantime it is punishing those who are new and can not play every day.

I didn't say it wasn't happening, but in the context of what I said, it's less likely to happen. 

View PostKingPellefant, on 11 February 2019 - 10:22 PM, said:

Do you mean ALL of the articles, blog posts and multiple bumps of the program ending? There was as much notice given as possible, months in fact, but no matter what you can't inform everyone because even an email, someone would complain because of junk filter and we should call you on the phone. 

View PostL3gionaire, on 12 February 2019 - 11:18 AM, said:

Wee need a statement from the moderators if the program has bugs unresolved:

The reward camouflage cannot be seen by the players who finished the stages.

This reward camouflage cannot be found by players in the exterior section.

Thank you

The moderators moderate the forums, bugs need to be reported in the feedback thread or via support (more advised) with screenshots and a breakdown. 

Dr_Wycior #163 Posted 12 February 2019 - 05:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 40327 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN
Is it possible to generate referral link from my wot account page?

eekeeboo #164 Posted 12 February 2019 - 06:58 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47027 battles

View PostDr_Wycior, on 12 February 2019 - 04:20 PM, said:

Is it possible to generate referral link from my wot account page?

You do this in-game. You can see the instructions through the article. 

Dr_Wycior #165 Posted 12 February 2019 - 07:34 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 40327 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN
Aww,snap. Three more hours at work.

L3gionaire #166 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24647 battles
  • [T13C] T13C

View Posteekeeboo, on 12 February 2019 - 03:20 PM, said:

The moderators moderate the forums, bugs need to be reported in the feedback thread or via support (more advised) with screenshots and a breakdown. 

Dear eekeeboo,

Thanks for your answer, I posted my bug on the appropiate forum section (Current Update / Update 1.4 General feedback).

But reporting bugs through support is not correct.

All tickets regarding bugs or feedback on current update are all redirected on the appropiate forum section (mentioned above).

Support doesn't resolve bugs through Customer Support tickets.

Best regards and keep the great work

Kerr17 #167 Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:49 PM

Private

• Player
  • 15443 battles
  • [OWW] OWW

View Posteekeeboo, on 12 February 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

I didn't say it wasn't happening, but in the context of what I said, it's less likely to happen. 

Do you mean ALL of the articles, blog posts and multiple bumps of the program ending? There was as much notice given as possible, months in fact, but no matter what you can't inform everyone because even an email, someone would complain because of junk filter and we should call you on the phone. 

This equivocating is very sad. 

eekeeboo #168 Posted 13 February 2019 - 07:15 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47027 battles

View PostL3gionaire, on 13 February 2019 - 11:40 AM, said:

Dear eekeeboo,

Thanks for your answer, I posted my bug on the appropiate forum section (Current Update / Update 1.4 General feedback).

But reporting bugs through support is not correct.

All tickets regarding bugs or feedback on current update are all redirected on the appropiate forum section (mentioned above).

Support doesn't resolve bugs through Customer Support tickets.

Best regards and keep the great work

Some bugs if they're bugs support can work with are monitored on their side and the ticket numbers generate a proportion of reports about an issue, this helps generate a value on an issue that's a problem for players and gets sent to the developers. 

CrystyB #169 Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:18 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14253 battles
  • [RS232] RS232

View Posteekeeboo, on 11 February 2019 - 02:52 PM, said:

That's so far, things can and do change. Like the cancellation of the last program was originally scheduled for January but ran until February the 5th. You don't announce things so far in advance when they can change so quickly without a very definite and concrete plan in place. I also have access to documentation that is significantly more extensive and detailed than what you currently see.

As above, these things can change and I don't want to say this will be for definite if they do change, with more clarification being put in place as more people ask these questions. So you will see there your previous 2 invitations are revoked. If the player you invited then goes over the minimum battles or has played more recently than the last 60 days, you will not be able to recruit again. You will also notice the (thus far informed) it's a very important part of the sentence.

This "things can and will change" attitude is quite a turn-off. If you can't even be bothered to have a concrete plan in place for less than a year, after the game has gone past the 0.x versions, then i guess i can't be bothered to log on always thinking about what else could've been changed "so quickly". As previous people have said, definitely not going to bother enticing friends into such an unstable environment. And the most annoying thing of all is YOU ANNOUNCED THOSE (four months + current contracts remain) ALREADY. *edited*

Edited by SilviettaG, 14 February 2019 - 10:27 AM.
Inappropriate language

Mr_Deo #170 Posted 13 February 2019 - 10:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 44216 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

View PostCrystyB, on 13 February 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

This "things can and will change" attitude is quite a turn-off. If you can't even be bothered to have a concrete plan in place for less than a year, after the game has gone past the 0.x versions, then i guess i can't be bothered to log on always thinking about what else could've been changed "so quickly". As previous people have said, definitely not going to bother enticing friends into such an unstable environment. And the most annoying thing of all is YOU ANNOUNCED THOSE (four months + current contracts remain) ALREADY. *edited*

The problem with not adjusting is that in today's metagaming world, players will take advantage of things and milk them dry.  So you seem upset that they didn't stick to the original end date of Jan, and instead moved it to Feb.  To me that's something silly to be upset about because those pushing to get done in Jan had enough time to get finished.  Had they announced it earlier for March or April then other people may have started new accounts.  There is no way you can make a change without upsetting someone.  The smarter thing would have been to convert the old players to the new system with a flag offering the old tank as a reward.  It should have been doable without too much trouble, but WG seems to never allow that level of database scouring/management.

If you dont like ever-changing games then you can buy offline games.  I have seen changes put into modern games that last for hours before removal.  Wargaming products are mostly small FPS, closed-world, closed-ecosystem with a basic lobby frontend.  So I do agree that they should do better at getting less of this stuff wrong.  I have seen things that could easily be exploited, but the game is really quite simplistic in nature and that's probably their (WG's) saving grace.

kkwik #171 Posted 14 February 2019 - 11:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2845 battles

Sup, mates?

Got a question over here - is it possible, that my recruit will get 1500 points, but i will not get tank untill new ones will be added to choose?

eekeeboo #172 Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:06 PM

EU Video Content Manager

• WG Staff
  • 47027 battles

View PostCrystyB, on 13 February 2019 - 08:18 PM, said:

That's your choice, you choose to do that or not. If you don't know things in gaming change frequently and consistently at very short notice. If you didn't know that before, then now you do. And this is in ANY game.

Jumping_Turtle #173 Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 69359 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT

points are not being rewarded anymore. know about three others also who have this and now it have happened to me also. From today the progress isnt awarded after a battle anymore.

Edit: support came with a quick answer :

Hello Jumping_turtle.
This is a known technical issue, our developers are already working on it to fix it. Unfortunately, there is no information given when it will be fixed but hopefully as soon as possible.

Thank you for contacting.
Have a nice day.

Edited by Jumping_Turtle, 15 February 2019 - 05:23 PM.

Jumping_Turtle #174 Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:30 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 69359 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Can we please have an announcement when this is fixed so my referral can play again. And is the period to complete it being extended now it isnt counting the progress ?

TurkarTV #175 Posted 23 February 2019 - 05:13 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22453 battles

Today 23.02 at 16:21 is my 60 day timer and i cant use the referal programm because it says i dont qualify.

so its either 61 days or something else is wrong.

Gonna wait another day while the marathon is on -.-

Edited by TurkarTV, 23 February 2019 - 05:13 PM.

MyIQ_1 #176 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8741 battles
  • [TKNZ] TKNZ
Did not get my points when played platoon with my recruit. When i will get them ?

DangerMouse #177 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 29177 battles
  • [FLOG] FLOG

My recruit finished Stage one last night with an epic game, 10 kills 2.8k damage in his M4 Sherman 54 points in the bag.

http://wotreplays.eu...ouse-m4_sherman

DM

Edited by DangerMouse, 01 March 2019 - 02:24 PM.

ritam_nereda #178 Posted 01 March 2019 - 02:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23648 battles
  • [HERC] HERC

View PostJumping_Turtle, on 15 February 2019 - 04:06 PM, said:

points are not being rewarded anymore. know about three others also who have this and now it have happened to me also. From today the progress isnt awarded after a battle anymore.

Same here, today referal acc stoped to recieve points for win/dmg!!! What's the point of playing referal program if WG steal our progres?! Can someone from WG staff  answer to me?!

Edited by ritam_nereda, 01 March 2019 - 02:49 PM.

Sveinn_Tjuguskegg #179 Posted 01 March 2019 - 03:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 306 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
Same here. it stopped working again today

killermachine01 #180 Posted 03 March 2019 - 08:57 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9738 battles
  • [_-G-_] _-G-_

@eekeeboo when will we know what is the next set of vehicles for both the commander and recruit? Thank you in advance!

Edited by killermachine01, 03 March 2019 - 08:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users