Jump to content


2019 Holiday OPs Female Crew Members

2019 Holiday Ops Female Crew Members

  • Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

will0hlep #1 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:19 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7000 battles
  • 12
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2017

Did WG ever clarify if the female crew members earned for Christmas 2019 expire or not. The video said not but the message in garage says they do.

Don't read past this message, it's all useless spam. Because no one here would give me an answer i sent a ticket to WG. I have pasted it below.

 

I wrote:
 

Do the female crew members earned for Christmas 2019 expire or not? The video said not but the message in garage says they do. Is the message in garage a glitch.

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/699060-2019-holiday-ops-female-crew-members/

Thanks in advance for any help. If you don't know could you please direct me to someone who might. The forum is of no help, no one has any idea on there.

The response:

Hello will0hlep,
Thanks for contacting us with your issue.

Message in the garage is connected to vehicle discounts- crew members are available to recruit at any time- there's no expiration date. You can learn more from following announcement:

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/hot-issues/23543/

Hope this was helpful- for further issues, let us know.

Best regards!


(The link he has provided me with leads to an article that is more recent than the bugged garage message about unclaimed rewards and therefore I feel trustworthy.)

 


Edited by will0hlep, 05 February 2019 - 11:45 AM.


ortega456 #2 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:56 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 64294 battles
  • 1,155
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

View Postwill0hlep, on 04 February 2019 - 05:19 PM, said:

Did WG ever clarify if the female crew members earned for Christmas 2019 expire or not. The video said not but the message in garage says they do.

 

As all the other threads say: Your female crew members WILL EXPIRE so recruit them asap.

It has been said officially. Please be careful!



laulaur #3 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:02 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 47279 battles
  • 1,635
  • [FUS2D] FUS2D
  • Member since:
    08-11-2011

View Postwill0hlep, on 04 February 2019 - 04:19 PM, said:

Did WG ever clarify if the female crew members earned for Christmas 2019 expire or not. The video said not but the message in garage says they do.

 

As ortega said, you can clearly see that they expire and you must recruit them asap. The next patch is already preloading so hurry up!

will0hlep #4 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:30 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7000 battles
  • 12
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2017
Has anyone got a link to an official statement from WG?

pecopad #5 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25455 battles
  • 1,225
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

https://worldoftanks...y-ops-reminder/

 

They will not expire, don't know where the expiration info came from, but on the site it says:

Female crew members & Simon Claws

The female crew members can only be earned by reaching a higher Festive Atmosphere level, and you can get Simon Claws exclusively through Large Boxes. There is no possibility of buying them directly. You can recruit either of them whenever you want; there is no expiration date. Here is how:


Edited by pecopad, 04 February 2019 - 06:53 PM.


will0hlep #6 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7000 battles
  • 12
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2017
This is useless, no one bloody knows, WG have released articles saying they won't expire but the game client says they will. I want confirmation from a WG representative please. Not an article from during the event.

Either something that says we can ignore the in game messages or something that says sorry we messed up during the xmas ops and the crew members won't be available. No Spam messages please. No more well i have this that says they will or won't expire. Only answer if you truly know which signal is correct.

Edited by will0hlep, 04 February 2019 - 07:09 PM.


FrantisekBascovansky #7 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:12 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16161 battles
  • 288
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018

View Postwill0hlep, on 04 February 2019 - 07:06 PM, said:

This is useless, no one bloody knows, WG have released articles saying they won't expire but the game client says they will. I want confirmation from a WG representative please. Not an article from during the event.

Either something that says we can ignore the in game messages or something that says sorry we messed up during the xmas ops and the crew members won't be available. No Spam messages please. No more well i have this that says they will or won't expire. Only answer if you truly know which signal is correct.

 

can you post here a proof?


Edited by FrantisekBascovansky, 04 February 2019 - 07:12 PM.


will0hlep #8 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:24 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7000 battles
  • 12
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2017
Here is the screen shot of the article saying they will expire. Articles from before the end of Xmas event says they won't expire. Need a WG rep or someone with a link to recent WG news that definitively says 1 way or another.

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_016.jpg   705.41K

Edited by will0hlep, 04 February 2019 - 07:25 PM.


FrantisekBascovansky #9 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16161 battles
  • 288
  • Member since:
    03-26-2018

View Postwill0hlep, on 04 February 2019 - 07:24 PM, said:

Here is the screen shot of the article saying they will expire. Articles from before the end of Xmas event says they won't expire. Need a WG rep or someone with a link to recent WG news that definitively says 1 way or another.

 

Still not a word about expiration of female crew members. "Unused rewards" - are you sure you activated all discounts on techtree tanks, for example? I did, and I got no such notification.

Edited by FrantisekBascovansky, 04 February 2019 - 07:33 PM.


N00BT00B #10 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:38 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 49026 battles
  • 712
  • [UT00B] UT00B
  • Member since:
    12-19-2012

View Postortega456, on 04 February 2019 - 04:56 PM, said:

 

As all the other threads say: Your female crew members WILL EXPIRE so recruit them asap.

It has been said officially. Please be careful!

 

Care to share some WG proof of this please?

 

I read the article from WG that they do not expire and i have a screenshot.

Dont confuse people with misinformation thanks.



will0hlep #11 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:46 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7000 battles
  • 12
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2017

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 04 February 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

 

Still not a word about expiration of female crew members. "Unused rewards" - are you sure you activated all discounts on techtree tanks, for example? I did, and I got no such notification.

 

Hang on i'll attach both screens, when you say activated, do you mean you have used the discounts up and bought the tanks, or do you mean you have just applied them?

 

View PostN00BT00B, on 04 February 2019 - 07:38 PM, said:

 

Care to share some WG proof of this please?

 

I read the article from WG that they do not expire and i have a screenshot.

Dont confuse people with misinformation thanks.


Your spam is actually making the situation worse, if you have nothing useful to add, please don't!

Attached Files

  • Attached File   shot_017.jpg   469.23K
  • Attached File   shot_016.jpg   705.41K

Edited by will0hlep, 04 February 2019 - 07:48 PM.


will0hlep #12 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:57 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7000 battles
  • 12
  • [TD_UK] TD_UK
  • Member since:
    10-19-2017

View Postortega456, on 04 February 2019 - 07:47 PM, said:

p.s. please look into this thread links': It's 2 official statements:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/697668-female-crew-rewards/page__p__16575724#entry16575724

 

View Postortega456, on 04 February 2019 - 05:56 PM, said:

 

As all the other threads say: Your female crew members WILL EXPIRE so recruit them asap.

It has been said officially. Please be careful!

 

These 2 things you've said are contradictory, your links show a WG official say they won't expire and a tanks news article i was aware of but was too old too trust. Your other comment says they "WILL EXPIRE".

Edited by will0hlep, 04 February 2019 - 07:57 PM.


AliceUnchained #13 Posted 04 February 2019 - 08:06 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 38892 battles
  • 9,278
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostFrantisekBascovansky, on 04 February 2019 - 07:32 PM, said:

Still not a word about expiration of female crew members. "Unused rewards" - are you sure you activated all discounts on techtree tanks, for example? I did, and I got no such notification.

 

I did actually activate all the discounts for each level, and yet I still get the unused rewards message and that they will expire with patch 1.4. Yet the only rewards I have left are the female crew members, so I can understand the confusion some may have.



Verbal_kint_742 #14 Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:18 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 49591 battles
  • 183
  • Member since:
    11-17-2012

 

I want to recruit female crew members to new french tank line...so how about let them "live" to 1.4?

 



G_Bg_82 #15 Posted 05 February 2019 - 12:15 PM

    Moderator

  • Moderator
  • 6139 battles
  • 117
  • [KIDS_] KIDS_
  • Member since:
    03-21-2018

Hi players ,

 

I clean some not constructive and spam massages. Please stay in topic and do not post misleading information.

 

G_Bg_82

 

 


Edited by G_Bg_82, 05 February 2019 - 12:15 PM.


pecopad #16 Posted 05 February 2019 - 02:46 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25455 battles
  • 1,225
  • [UGN] UGN
  • Member since:
    09-04-2015

@moderator

 

A simple answer from WG would be enough.

 

I have posted the link and pasted the part where its clearly said that the female crews will not expire, and I will be acting on this info and not recruiting the females until I have the need for them.

 

If you have any Oficial info that the females have to be recruited, please say so.


Edited by pecopad, 05 February 2019 - 02:46 PM.






Also tagged with 2019, Holiday, Ops, Female, Crew, Members

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users