• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

giotis_24 #1 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS

Dear Player,

This is an automated e-mail to inform you that a temporary chat suspension will be applied to your account.

To avoid future action against your account, please familiarize yourself with our game rules: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/forum-29/announcement-26-world-of-tanks-game-rules/

Please note that these rules apply to all our games and that our decision is based on a very thorough investigation and cannot be overturned. The above action is applied immediately and in case of repeated violations suspension will be longer.

We are sorry that we had to take such action, but please note that our aim is to guarantee fun, fair play and strategic satisfaction to all our players.

Regards,

Wargaming Europe

Customer Service Team - https://eu.wargaming.net/support/

our aim is to guarantee fun,  fair play and strategic satisfaction. 

You fail in all three and ban me cause you think I am the reason? 

You should reconsider everything again. Cause you provide absolutely nothing of those. You put me to play with bots who are sitting in base doing nothing. Having 5 tanks every game with 0 damage. And tomatos all over the place who give strats on how to play a light tank or how to proceed in the game while having 43% WR in E100. Then if I get angry and type stuff to these apes you give me chat suspension cause I ruin the experience. You are a huge joke WG. Get a reality check. 

BravelyRanAway #2 Posted 04 February 2019 - 05:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 04:54 PM, said:

Then if I get angry and type stuff to these apes you give me chat suspension cause I ruin the experience. You are a huge joke WG. Get a reality check. 

There you go.....WG gave you a reality check.

Gremlin182 #3 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:28 PM

General

• Player
  • 51769 battles

They should crack down and issue more chat warnings and bans.

Something you don't like in a game happens so what why not use your mouth and scream out the obscenities rather than typing them out.

Much more therapeutic and the rest of us don't even have to know about it.

I was very pleased last week to have someone comment "Get Cancer and Die" it was especially meaningful given that just before Christmas a friend was diagnosed with advanced stage cancer and given probably 6 weeks.

He died on Jan 31st so the the next day having someone wish the same fate on me was an interesting experience.

So enjoy the ban and any future ones I am sure in your eyes you don't deserve them.

giotis_24 #4 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS

I do not disagree with chat ban. Well deserved. I do deserve it, but don’t send me email claiming you’re trying to provide a fun experience or any other BS. Do you see my point? Cause I am trying to show you the point and you look at my finger. And I am sorry that there is a huge percentage of players in the game who literally didn’t follow Darwin. And again. It’s ok to be bad at this game everyone started as a bad player. But if you’ve played 20K+ battles I do expect you know that light tanks are supposed to scout and heavies aren’t snipers behind arties. If you still doing those stuff after 20.000 battles you’re literally like a chimp to me. Even a chimp would get better results given a banana 20.000 times. Sorry for offensive post but I am pissed af

17:34 Added after 2 minutes

View PostGremlin182, on 04 February 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

They should crack down and issue more chat warnings and bans.

Something you don't like in a game happens so what why not use your mouth and scream out the obscenities rather than typing them out.

Much more therapeutic and the rest of us don't even have to know about it.

I was very pleased last week to have someone comment "Get Cancer and Die" it was especially meaningful given that just before Christmas a friend was diagnosed with advanced stage cancer and given probably 6 weeks.

He died on Jan 31st so the the next day having someone wish the same fate on me was an interesting experience.

So enjoy the ban and any future ones I am sure in your eyes you don't deserve them.

I am just calling ppl apes. Never wish cancer to anyone this is beyond any fun. Sorry to hear bout your friend. 

BravelyRanAway #5 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:34 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 05:31 PM, said:

I do not disagree with chat ban. Well deserved. I do deserve it, but don’t send me email claiming you’re trying to provide a fun experience or any other BS. Do you see my point? Cause I am trying to show you the point and you look at my finger. And I am sorry that there is a huge percentage of players in the game who literally didn’t follow Darwin. And again. It’s ok to be bad at this game everyone started as a bad player. But if you’ve played 20K+ battles I do expect you know that light tanks are supposed to scout and heavies aren’t snipers behind arties. If you still doing those stuff after 20.000 battles you’re literally like a chimp to me. Even a chimp would get better results given a banana 20.000 times. Sorry for offensive post but I am pissed af

Without bad players in the game.............your stats would drop.

So, don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

You broke the rules and got a ban that you deserved....I wish you many more.

giotis_24 #6 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:39 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 04 February 2019 - 07:34 PM, said:

Without bad players in the game.............your stats would drop.

So, don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.

You broke the rules and got a ban that you deserved....I wish you many more.

yes worst stats so what. Would be much more interesting to play with teammates on same level as yourself. Cause then you would know you can count on them. Many times I find ppl in game and we play together without even communicating like we played long time together. That’s fun for me. But then you also get top tier tanks doing 20-30% less damage than what you do in a -2 tier MM. if you don’t see the frustration here don’t know what else to tell you or how to explain it to you. 

Gremlin182 #7 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:40 PM

General

• Player
  • 51769 battles

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 06:31 PM, said:

17:34 Added after 2 minutes

I am just calling ppl apes. Never wish cancer to anyone this is beyond any fun. Sorry to hear bout your friend. 

Fair enough I get a bit u[set in games myself which usually comes out as sarcasm, touchy subject for me right now and thanks

giotis_24 #8 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS
It is not about stats. It’s about fun. That’s what they tell me in the email. And I find it ridiculous. I repeat that I deserve the chat suspension.

BravelyRanAway #9 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:56 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 05:41 PM, said:

It is not about stats. It’s about fun. 

How is it fun for other players to put up with you venting in game? It's not all about you.

giotis_24 #10 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 04 February 2019 - 07:56 PM, said:

How is it fun for other players to put up with you venting in game? It's not all about you.

not sure if trolling or just hard to tick. You literally are starring at my finger for too long to consider your opinion worth something. Thanks though 

Panzer_666 #11 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 7694 battles
  • [MAD-J] MAD-J
I just received the same temporary chat ban. If people are abusing me sorry but sod their feelings I am going to stick up for myself, these people need a taste of their own medicine to learn anything if they give it they can take it. I have less than 10k battles in the game and the amount of vile abuse and griefing I have witnessed in the game is shocking. I'm just trying to enjoy the game I'm just supposed to take it and be mute when someone is deliberately pushing me into the open out of a bush to die etc  To not even highlight the case in point and give you a chance to appeal it is a joke. Very disappointed that WG are taking this approach. I guess I'll just have to keep my mouth quiet in the future and hope that other people actually bother reporting some of the sick abuse I have received but honestly I have had times in battles where I accidentally rolled and 15 people just ignore me asking for help so I'm not exactly going to hold my breath the amount of toxic players is obscene.

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:18 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 06:05 PM, said:

not sure if trolling or just hard to tick. You literally are starring at my finger for too long to consider your opinion worth something. Thanks though 

Neither.....just wondering why you posted this topic about 'fun' when you've played over 24,000 battles, but now because you get chat banned for being a knob in chat, you decide to vent here too.

Perhaps grow up.

View PostPanzer_666, on 04 February 2019 - 06:14 PM, said:

I just received the same temporary chat ban. If people are abusing me sorry but sod their feelings I am going to stick up for myself, these people need a taste of their own medicine to learn anything if they give it they can take it. I have less than 10k battles in the game and the amount of vile abuse and griefing I have witnessed in the game is shocking. 

Meet the OP........he likes to vent in chat at other players and then complain when he gets banned for it.

giotis_24 #13 Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS

View PostPanzer_666, on 04 February 2019 - 08:14 PM, said:

I just received the same temporary chat ban. If people are abusing me sorry but sod their feelings I am going to stick up for myself, these people need a taste of their own medicine to learn anything if they give it they can take it. I have less than 10k battles in the game and the amount of vile abuse and griefing I have witnessed in the game is shocking. I'm just trying to enjoy the game I'm just supposed to take it and be mute when someone is deliberately pushing me into the open out of a bush to die etc  To not even highlight the case in point and give you a chance to appeal it is a joke. Very disappointed that WG are taking this approach. I guess I'll just have to keep my mouth quiet in the future and hope that other people actually bother reporting some of the sick abuse I have received but honestly I have had times in battles where I accidentally rolled and 15 people just ignore me asking for help so I'm not exactly going to hold my breath the amount of toxic players is obscene.

yes this is close to what I was trying to point out. There are so many stuff going wrong in the game and they found out a way to make it good again by giving ban to people who react and don’t care about what is the reason of those reactions in the first place. 

Jigabachi #14 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:21 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17948 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 07:28 PM, said:

yes this is close to what I was trying to point out. There are so many stuff going wrong in the game and they found out a way to make it good again by giving ban to people who react and don’t care about what is the reason of those reactions in the first place. 

Why should they care? Raging doesn't help anyone. If people aren't able to publish their standpoint without acting like spoiled brats, they can be ignored - and banned. Everything fine. 

BravelyRanAway #15 Posted 05 February 2019 - 09:31 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgiotis_24, on 04 February 2019 - 06:28 PM, said:

yes this is close to what I was trying to point out. 

You are deluded......the guy says he reacts to people like you. You are his problem.

giotis_24 #16 Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24687 battles
  • [HETAS] HETAS

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 05 February 2019 - 10:31 AM, said:

You are deluded......the guy says he reacts to people like you. You are his problem.

You don’t understand a thing in this hole topic. You are of those guys I meet in game who snipe with E100 cause don’t understand anything around them. Take a break post on other topics. I had enough of you. Isn’t even funny anymore 

morbidduck #17 Posted 05 February 2019 - 01:32 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 1198 battles
  • [BRIT6] BRIT6
I always find being incredibly pleasant to someone raging at me in game has the effect of shutting them up, I guess its hard to rage at someone who doesn't really care what you think and is being really nice back.... and then of course send the screenshots off :hiding: 

thetoughcookie #18 Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 41577 battles

Agree, the chatban is a huge joke. But yes WG: "crap" about buying customers. 

Currently on chatban: yes

Motivation to play this game going down: yes.

Edited by thetoughcookie, 05 February 2019 - 05:27 PM.

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:12 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 23220 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postgiotis_24, on 05 February 2019 - 12:16 PM, said:

You don’t understand a thing in this hole topic. You are of those guys I meet in game who snipe with E100 cause don’t understand anything around them. Take a break post on other topics. I had enough of you. Isn’t even funny anymore 

You're the kinda guy who forgets what he posted and then clings to one of his ingame victims on the forum for a hug. You're so deluded, you're funny.

Then you go and pull some nonsense about me sniping in a E-100, we both perform similarly in the E-100...is that why you think I snipe because you do?:teethhappy:

Rattogigi #20 Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 55984 battles

Chat in random game is pretty useless, because people not look at this.

Most of players noot look at MAP, think they look at chat? lol

Chat ban now is just automatic: you say some bad words too much time, you get chatbanned:D

Some time you get also chatbanned again when you already chatbanned lol.

Automatic system:D

Take the time the algoritms chatban you.

(and sorry for my english)

Edited by Rattogigi, 07 February 2019 - 09:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users